The Blogger || Sequel

Af k_zeresh

⚠SEQUEL TO THE ASSISTANT!!! PLEASE READ THE FIRST BOOK OR YOU'RE GOING TO BE CONFUSED⚠ It's been three months... Mere

Look At Me Now
2k16
I Bet
I Bet Part Two
All Back
Interviews With The Cast
Throwed
Player
They Say
You Are...
She Ain't You
She Ain't You Part Two
2 Complicated
2 Complicated Part Two
Little More (Royalty)
One More Chance
Ain't Thinkin Bout You
Twitter Rant's
Love Me No More
Drunk Texting
Fallin Down
X
Intro
Day One
Grass Ain't Greener
All About You
Right By My Side
See You Around
See You Around Part Two
Nobody's Business
Blow It In The Wind
Add Me In
Don't Kill The Fun
Hold Up
My Friend
Stereotype
Love More
Anyway
Anyway Part Two
Hold You Down
First 48
Changed Man
Right Here
Lost In Ya Love
Forever
Forever Part Two

Who's Gonna (Nobody)

12K 750 1K
Af k_zeresh

Who's Gonna (Nobody) song in the mm. Y'all don't understand how much I love that damn song. Make's me wanna go make a baby😂😂 jk. Jk. But seriously though listen to that song, while you read this chapter 💜

🚨🚨Spoiler Alert!!! 🚨🚨
It's going down this chapter!! I really don't like writing sex scene's because I think I suck at writing them. I've really been working on being more descriptive, so if you can't handle it, then please exit now!
🚪🚪🚶🚶
________________________

"Tell me who gon' love you like me? Nobody. Who gon' touch you like me? Nobody baby. Who's gonna fuck you like Breezy? Nobody."- Chris Brown

Omniscient

As soon as Kyrie and Chris's lips collided, all the anger, lust, want, need, and love that they had been holding in for so long transcended into their erotic kiss.

Chris roughly backed Kyrie against the refrigerator, pinning down her wrists on both side's, while she still had her leg's wrapped around him.

"I missed this." Kyrie let out a sexy moan, against his lips, feeling herself melt in his strong hold.

"Oh really?" Chris responded, squeezing her wrists. Before she had a chance to respond, he stuck his tongue in her mouth, deepening the kiss.

Chris let go of Kyrie's wrists, placing her on the kitchen counter. She took the liberty of taking off her marvel sweatshirt, revealing her ample breasts that stood at full command.

"So you wasn't wearing a bra this whole time?" Chris smirked, his eye's focused on her hardened nipple's.

"I'm not wearing any panties either." Kyrie blushed. She could already feel her sweet juices dripping between her thigh's. Chris had her hormone's going into overdrive.

Without warning, Chris stuck his hand inside her sweats, softly stroking her pearl. "You already dripping ma." His voice dropped a few octave's.

"Chriiiisss." Kyrie moaned, grinding against his finger. "Stop teasing me." She pleaded, feeling her clit jump.

"You really want it huh?" Chris chuckled, sticking two fingers inside of her. Kyrie's nails dug in the back of his neck, as he pumped at a steady pace. Her body craved him. It had been so long, Kyrie felt like she was feigning.

"Yes!" Kyrie screamed out, feeling her inner thighs shake. She was about to cum, and Chris knew it because he immediately pulled his finger's out, a sly grin plastered across his beautiful face.

"I hate you." Kyrie glared at him. She wanted her release, and Chris had just took it away.

"I know you don't mean that." Chris growled in her ear, before gently nibbling on it. "I think we should try role playing." He whispered, cupping her breasts.

"Mhmm. What do want to do?" Kyrie asked in a low tone, trying to control her breathing pattern's. But with the way Chris was touching her, it wasn't really working.

"My face is your pony. And I want you to ride it." Chris answered, sliding his tongue up and down her neck.

"I like the way that sound's." Kyrie breathed, running her finger's through his unruly curls. Chris picked her up by her ass, carrying her to the bedroom. A trail of their clothing led to the door as they anxiously ripped away each others clothes, wanting to be in nothing but their birthday suits.

Chris laid on the bed, gripping Kyrie's slim waist as she lowered her second set of lips onto his face.

"Fuuuck.." Kyrie moaned, throwing her head back in pleasure as soon her womanhood made contact with Chris's tongue.

"You sound so sexy when you moan." Chris muttered, giving her right cheek a hard slap, causing Kyrie to let out a small scream. She loved how rough yet sensual and gentle Chris was being with her.

Chris gripped her toned thigh's, plunging his tongue inside of her. "Oh shit!" Kyrie screamed out in pleasure, overwhelmed by the sensations Chris's tongue was giving her.

"What's my name?" He asked, kissing her throbbing clit. "Chris." Kyrie answered, riding his face a little harder.

"Say my whole name."

"Christopher M-Maurice Brown." Kyrie stuttered. "I want you to spell it out for me." Chris demanded, running his hand's down her back.

"C." Kyrie moaned, feeling Chris trace the letter C onto her lover. As she spelt out his name, he traced every letter on her dripping pearl, from the C in Christopher to the N in Brown.

By the time they reached the final letter, Kyrie had finally reached her peak, and came hard on his face. "Damn you taste so good." Chris said, licking up her juices.

Kyrie removed herself from his face, leaning down to kiss him deeply, tasting the sweet leftovers of her residue. "I want you inside of me." She whimpered, rubbing against his erect member. Kyrie was about to go crazy if she didn't feel him inside of her soon.

"We'll get to that." Chris got up, picking Kyrie off the bed, and placing her on the dresser. She shivered as he spread her leg's open, massaging her inner thighs.

"It's so pretty." Chris commented, admiring her glistening vagina. Kyrie blushed, looking away for a brief moment.

Her breathing sped up once Chris rubbed the tip against her protruding pink clit, causing more waterfalls to come. "You have a condom?" He asked.

"No."

"You want me to get you pregnant?" Chris raised a brow at her. "I got a couple of those morning after pills. Chris would you just put it in already?!" Kyrie pleaded.

"But-"

"Just do it got dammit!" Kyrie yelled out, feeling her hormones get the best of her. Without another word, Chris slammed his full length inside of her, sending her into euphoria.

"Yasss Chris! Go deeper! Deeper!" Kyrie cried out, as her eye's rolled to the back of her head. Her nails dug into his arm's, feeling him slam into her harder with each thrust.

"What I tell you about that shit? I ain't got no more dick left to go deeper." He groaned, feeling her tight walls enclose him. Having sex with her this time around, felt completely different. But in a good way. It was more compassionate. More giving. More sensual.

"I'm sorry baby, you just feel sooo good." Kyrie moaned, barely able to keep her eye's open. Chris's stroke game had her dickmitized.

He lifted both her legs over his shoulder's, pinning her arm's against the mirror. "Open your eye's. I want you to look directly at me while you take all of me." He said in a demanding tone. He slowed his pace, giving her long slow strokes.

Kyrie opened her eye's, seeing Chris staring at her with so many emotion's. He was staring straight through her heart. "I love you so much." She cried, feeling her eye's well up with tears.

"I love you too." Chris pecked her bottom lip, repeatedly before picking up the pace again.

"Who's gonna love you like me?" He asked, pounding inside of her. "Nobody!" Kyrie screamed out, feeling pressure rise up in the pit of her stomach.

"Who's gonna touch you like me?" Chris attacked her neck with kisses. "Nobody!" Kyrie responded, feeling her inner thighs shake. "I'm a-about to c-cum." She stammered.

"Me too. I want us to cum at the same time." Chris groaned. "Let it go." He gave her three quick strokes.

Kyrie's entire body shook with undeniable pleasure as she came hard, seeing her pearl squirt while Chris groaned into the crook of her neck, filling her up with his kid's.

"I love you." They said at the same time, staring at each other. Their chest's heaved up and down, as they struggled to catch their breathe. They shared another deep kiss before Chris pulled out of Kyrie, allowing her to step off the dresser.

She dropped to her knees, grabbing his long rod, gently massaging his ball's.

"Kyrie what-" Chris stopped talking, feeling Kyrie's warm wet tongue encircling him.

The Next Morning

Kyrie Taylor

I lightly hummed to myself, sprinkling cheese over the breakfast tacos I has just made. Grabbing my salsa from the fridge, I placed the plates and cup's of orange juice on the tray before, making my way to my bedroom. I smiled, seeing Chris laid out on the bed, still sleep.

Even sleeping, this man was still beautiful.

I placed the tray on the nightstand, gently nudging him. "Chris... Wake up." I cooed. He stirred for a moment, but didn't blink once.

I took the liberty of getting on top of him, planting kisses on his neck. "Baby wake up." I whispered, nibbling on his ear. He moved around, before slowly opening his eye's.

"I'm mufuckin tied." Chris yawned, stretching. I sat on top of him, bouncing up and down. "Good morning sleepy head."

"Shit. Stop doing that." Chris warned, grabbing my waist. "Before you start something you can't finish."

"Maybe I am trying to start something." I replied smartly, grinding against his member. "Stop it ya lil nasty." Chris chuckled, removing me from his lap.

He looked at the tray, smiling. "This for me?"

"For us."

"Hell no! I'm not sharing." Chris smirked.

I stale faced him. "Boy you are not about to eat up all those tacos that I just slaved over the hot stove for." I said, grabbing a glass of orange juice, and sipping from it.

"I'm just playing." Chris laughed. "You got any extra toothbrushes?"

"Yeah. They're in the medicine cabinet." I answered. Chris got up, making his way to the bathroom. While he brushed his teeth, and washed his face, I cut the TV on. Powerpuff Girl's was on.

"Sugar, spice, and everything nice. These were the ingredients chosen to create the perfect little girl's." I spoke along with the TV.

Chris emerged from the bathroom, looking refreshed. "What is this?" He questioned.

My eye's widened seeing him waving my vibrator in the air. I forgot I kept that thing in the medicine cabinet. "It's my little toy." I answered, blushing in embarrassment.

"Why do you have this?"

"Because a girl has need's okay? Don't judge me."

"So I guess Keith Tiller wasn't hitting it right huh?" Chris threw his head back in laughter.

"We never had sex FYI smart ass."

Knock! Knock!

"Who is that?" Chris frowned. I got up, walking towards the front door with Chris following behind me.

"Shit! It's Keith!" I hissed, peering through the peephole. I had forgot all about our plan's to go to lunch today. With last night's recent event's, Keith was the last thing on my mind.

"What that nigga doing here?" Chris turned his nose up. "Go hide in the closet." I whisper-hissed, pointing towards my bedroom.

Knock! Knock!

"Kyrie it's me Keith. I hear you in there. Open up." Keith called out.

"Go hide in the closet."

"You treating me like some dusty side chick." Chris pouted.

"Would you just go hide! I got this!"

"You better let that nigga know what's up or I will." Chris replied, walking into my room. I scanned the living room, seeing me and Chris's clothes scattered everywhere. Going into a panic, I picked up the clothes, throwing them into my room, before closing the door.

I took a deep breathe, before swinging the door open, revealing Keith. "Hi." I gasped, clearly out of breathe.

"Hey." He leaned in to kiss my lips, but I quickly turned my head, having him kiss my cheek instead.

"You okay?" Keith pulled away, frowning. "Yeah I'm good. About our plans today... I'm gonna have to cancel." I announced.

"Why?"

"I have so much to do. I still have to clean up my house, and run by the studio to start decorating for it. It's just not a good day for me to go out." I explained, telling the half truth.

"Are you hiding something?" Keith peered inside my apartment. "Nope." I lied, popping the p.

Keith stepped inside, pushing past me. "Why are you acting so funny." He asked, sniffing the air. "It smells like sex in here."

"That's cause she was riding dick and getting dicked down last night." A shirtless Chris came from my room, glaring at Keith.

My eyes nearly popped out of my head. "I told you to stay in the closet!"

"Girl I'm not R. Kelly. You not about to have me trapped up in the closet." Chris shot.

Keith looked between the both of us, his eyes blazing with anger. "Really Kyrie? What type of shit is this!" He shouted. "I'm sorry Keith. It just happened. And well you already know I how feel about Chris." I bit my bottom lip, shrugging.

I felt bad that Keith had to discover me and Chris like this, but then again I warned him from the very beginning so he shouldn't be surprised.

"We really could've had something special, but you had to fuck it up." Keith said, hurt obvious in his voice.

"Boy are you finished or are you done?" Chris rolled his eye's.

"I'm so sorry."

"Yeah whatever. Fuck you."

"Boy getcho wannabe Don't headass the hell up outta here!" Chris scowled at Keith.

"Aight. I see how it is." Keith mumbled some other incoherent thing's under his breathe, before walking out the door, slamming it hard.

"Damn I actually feel kind of bad." I sighed, rubbing my neck. "Don't feel bad. You was straight up with him from the very beginning. He knew what he was getting into." Chris replied, walking towards me.

"C'mere." He spoke in a sexy low tone, wrapping his tatted arms around my small waist. I closed my eye's, inhaling his scent, while running my finger's through his curls.

"I love you." Chris smiled, pecking my lips.

"I love you too." I exhaled, staring deep into his beautiful brown orbs. I could see the genuineness and sincerity reflecting off of them. I knew he meant it. There was no doubt about it in my mind this time.

"Here we are." Chris laughed, squeezing my lower back.

"Yup." I grinned.

"Back on."

"Like we never fell off." I finished, kissing him.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Finally. Damn. 😒🙌😍

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

471 103 16
[2x Featured] The moment you meet your soulmate, you feel it like the wind brushing against your skin when time stops. »»...
28.1K 1.1K 60
"You only live once." This is the overly used excuse that we use every time we make a decision and that's fine because it's true. This also goes with...
9.8K 191 22
Jade, a shy and observed girl let's her insecurities and doubts interfere with what many think could be a, "good thing" but something, someone, chang...
9.6M 459K 109
An age gap love story. A brokenhearted billionaire. A college girl. ***** "Nevaeh," Aiden whispers, "can I rest my head on your shoulder?" I nod, l...