A Life We Live : Totally Madn...

De Icraftstories

Harley and Joker had their lives according to their will until they'd met an accident. As Batman was behind c... Mai multe

Chapter1: Big Explosion
Chapter2 : This Is War
Chapter3: Jokes On You
Chaper4: She felt his care?
Chapter5: Disapppoinments
Chapter6: Harley's Move
Chapter7: Accident
Chapter8: Abandoned
Chapter9: Night Mare
Chapter10: Confused
Chapter11:Origin
Chapter12: Origin (part two)
Chapter13: Time to go home
Chapter14: Jealousy?
Chapter15: Dr. Arkham
Chapter16: Session with Him
Chapter17: Escaped
Chapter18: Welcome Home HAHA!
Author's Note
Chapter19: Harley is a good one
Chapter20: Dinner with the Devil?
Chapter21: Tell me Everything
Chapter22: Jewelry Store
Chapter23: I wanna Go home
Chapter24: Bluff or Lust?
Chapter25: Arguments
Chapter26: Kristen's Past
Chapter27: Friendship end?
Chapter 28: What Harley Feels
Chapter29: Meet the Squad
Chapter30: New friends..Joker's Lost
Chapter31: Where is she
Chapter32: Dreaming of him
Chapter33: Refused
Chapter34: Hi, Hello
Chapter35: The Story
Chapter36: Let's be buddies
Chapter37: No longer Yours
Chapter38: Regrets
Chapter39: Blast from the Past
Chapter40: Disappeared
Chapter41: Belle Reve Prison
Chapter42: Interrogation
Chapter43: Trip to Death
Chapter 44: Gotham City
Chapter45: Worst Heroes Ever
Chapter46: Visitor
Chapter 47: Please always stay

Prologue

7K 151 49
De Icraftstories

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Hi angels! Welcome to this newly improved Harley and Joker story. :) I hope you'll find it good and just let me know by hitting that little star below. Happy reading! ♡

(whole contents are edited; Ps:there may still some grammatical errors.)

🎭🎭🎭

The night had deepened as the moon shone so brightly, beaming its little light to the City of Villains- Gotham. The cool breeze was so obvious, that the mist of it could be feel onto the skin, but to HarleyQuinn, she found the warm place which she would rather be.

"Puddin!" she called in a sharp, raised voice, stepping into the workroom of the Joker who was sitting on his table, making some stupid plans that was for them was so bright and genius as they were so foolish; he was scribbling, writing,drawing all the ideas he had in his mind.

He was annoyed. He was disgusted about his Harlequin's voice- calling him Puddin was a cursed in his hearings but what he could do?

The Joker heaved a frustrated sigh, kept on ignoring this woman who tiptoeing into his direction, attempting for giving him a warm hug and kisses, even though she had the idea that Joker might prick his pen onto her paled skin.

HarleyaQuinn finally stepped, standing behind him with a clasped hands behind her back, barely swaying her body like a child who was expecting for a wonderful present.

"Mistah J. . ." she called in a soft voice, when she bended her body, pointing her mouth to Joker's ear.

Joker's deep sigh released again from his mouth, "What?!" he retorted in a sharp tone, "Can't you see? I'm busy!"

For her, that was the best tone she had ever heard. Harley covered her mouth to muffle her chuckles, then after, she climbed onto his rectangular table and started babbling.

"Puddin would you mind go and make some fun with me? Come on, wanna ride with your Harley?" she questioned with allure in her tone.

"Harley, get lost." A plain answer from him.

The little minx pouted her lips as her face was grimacing towards the clown; she then barely shaking his right hand where actually he used for writing, "But Mistah J! I'm bored! Come on, play with me-"

And it was the big mistake.

The ink gel he was using for writing, suddenly smeared the blue print. Joker's face became darkened because he had been writing for a couple of minutes and seconds but his Harley just ruined all his efforts by just shaking his hand.

"Oops. . ." she mumbled herself as she bit the tip of her nail. Guilty and fear started plastering on her white face.

"Harley. . ." Joker called in a low, husky voice."

"P-Puddin?"

He glared at her with all the curse in his eyes, heaving a deep breath rapidly because of so much rage, ". . . when I said you go out and leave the fucking room for a moment, you leave!" Joker then held Harley on her both shoulders and tossed her on the floor as if she was just a piece of crumpled paper.

She released a loud screamed as she finally landed on the floor, barely rubbing her buttocks because of the serious fall.

"Now stand up, and leave!" Joker barked.

HarleyQuinn tilted her head toward him, and gave him a death look but it softened when his eyes were locked on hers, "Why you're always like this!? I just wanted to hang out with you," she said with tremors in her voice, attempting to cry because of the rejections he had given, "You're always mad at me!"

"Don't you dare, Harley. . . I'm serious," Joker looked away and focused again on his business, "I will kick your ass out of here if you continued being like a brat!"

The quiver on her lips became more terrible when she heard that. Her puddin didn't care about her feelings.

Harley stood from the room and automatically ran off with sulk, banging the door shut and yelled, "Stupid Clown!"

Joker jolted on his seat, as the loud bang of the door covered his whole room.

He released a loud growl from his throat, slowly looking behind towards the door where Harley disappeared. The Joker looked upon it - for a moment- the loud bang actually remind him of something. . . where it all started.

It was years from now, when he finally got his freedom. The Joker was driving along the road firmly when he noticed Harleen chasing him- nonstop.

He was disgusted. I wish I could kill her right here, right now. The clown thought himself. But for the fuck sake, he couldn't.

Still driving, Harleen sped up and for the clown, she gave up until he spotted the woman stopped in his way, standing in the middle of the road with doubtless expression.

If she was somebody else, he might continue driving and directly hit her through his tires, and let her bones crunched, but unlucky him- she wasn't. Joker stepped on the brake with force.

"You. . ." he groaned, "You're such a pain in the ass," he then smiled to himself.

Harleen furrowed her eyebrows and instantly slammed her palms against the front, flat surface of his purple car, "You're not leaving me, you're not leaving me!" she yelled in a pure rage, "Get off that car! Get off!"

His expression suddenly changed. The smile which was plastered on his pale face had faded away. Joker burst the car door opened, and stepped towards her with lots of confusion on his eyes, yet so dangerous.

"Please take me with you. . ." she begged, "Don't leave me. . . I have proven that I love you, haven't I? so please. . ."

It wasn't a joke, but Joker did laugh over her pathetic reactions and words.

"Oh. . . Doctor. . ." he uttered playfully, "I couldn't believe you are serious about that love thing. Villains don't have that, a friendly reminder."

Harleen's eyes started forming some waters in its corners as she heard Joker's rejections. But she didn't mind it anyway. She loved him, she would do everything.

"But what about those affection you have shown? What was that then?!"

The clown stared at her with his unknown stare, as if there was a sentiment in his orbs when it was so impossible. Instead, he made a huge and wicked smile, spreading his arms as if he was pleasured, "Harley. . . you know, it was part of my wicked desire of escpaping, and I execute my will according to my plan and you- Doctor Quinzel- are not part of it, and probably, certainly, will never be."

She shook her head, trying to remove those hurtful words. Her Joker was just lying to her, wasn't he?

"Just let me in, please. . . let me be a part of it," she said when she cupped his face. The clown was so numb to feel something he shouldn't feel; he removed her hands off him, and stepped backward.

"You're so pathetic . . . are you crazy? Because if not, I think you're insane."

"You can't blame me!" she yelled, almost bursted into tears, "I did everything you have said, every trials, every initiation! I joined your craziness! I really need you in my life so take me with you!"

Joker glared at her, striding towards her as he clutched his fingers around her arms, tightening it so that she could feel some pain.

"I don't care. . . leave me alone. . . go away . . ."

Glaring back, Harleen grabbed his handgun from his holster and quickly pointed it on his forehead.

"Now you're gonna kill me because I refused your stupid feelings?!" he then chuckled, teasing the woman in his front. But when Joker saw how his doctor looked so serious about doing some stupid things, his face turned into a wrathful one, "Hmmm. . ." he moaned angrily,"Do it!"

"My heart scares you and a gun doesn't?" she asked with pain as tears started streaming down, burning her heart in so much pain, "If I can't get you, I will kill you!"

The murderous clown got surprised. He was amazed. He was entertained.

"You can't. . . you don't have the gut. . ."

Perhaps he's right. Doctor Quinzel don't have the gut and she was too weak to hurt his angel; he was the reason why she was pathetically standing in his front- the only man who gave a smile on her face.

She was lost in her own thoughts. Until Joker quickly got her arms and snatched the gun from her hand; he then made a silent, maniacal laughter, pointing it on his own head, but took it off it at the end. The clown moved backward, and was about to go in his car when suddenly Harleen spoke.

"I love you, Mister J. . ." she uttered, looking at him with swelled eyes.

"You really do?"

"Yes!" A slight hope suddenly covered her broken heart. Was her Joker finally accepted her?

The manipulative clown, gestured his index finger, calling her to come over, "Come here. . . Harley. . ."

Harleen smiled so wide, as the last teardrops had escaped. She was happy now, yes she was.

Attempting to hug him when she ran to his direction, Joker lifted his arm where the gun actually was- and forcefully whipped her face through it that made the poor woman fell on her knees, slumping against the ground. She winced, barely rubbing her swelled cheeks when she slowly looked upon him.

"That's the most idiotic thing you could do Harls! So fuck off!" he yelled. Then Joker turned toward his car door and opened it.

When he finally got on his lambo, he made a last glanced at Harleen who was there on the ground, crying- choking in her own tears as she wiped her tears.

"You are crazy. . ." he muttered.

By now, Joker shook his head removing that on his mind. Was it okay if she let her to be with him?

However, she was a big help. She was the only woman he could control despite on the worse circumstances. Harley was the most precious thing he had created- a beautiful creation- so he thought, it's better anyway. . . having a toy that he could hit whenever he was in a bad stage, without even complaining. Was Harley that numb? Or was the infatuation against the clown had covered her system that she didn't even bother for leaving his mad world?

Turning his head again towards the blueprint which his minx had ruined, he released a loud laughter, thinking about a bright idea.

"Yes Joker, Yes!" he praised himself, "You're a genius!"

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

13.5K 354 38
Harleen Quinzel was a medical intern working at Arkham Asylum before her life changed forever when she became the psychiatrist for the Joker. Before...
3.5K 45 27
Disclaimer. I do not own any of these characters Dr Harleen Quinn was a psychiatrist at Arkham Asylum and falls for her beloved patients the joker...
262 20 19
This girl had had a rather crazy life, and she would laugh if you called her crazy. Shes had a life of hell in Gotham. She wanted to help those who n...
73.8K 2.2K 44
Harley Quinn and the Joker have a messed up relationship - abusive, psychotic, crazy, but they are madly in love. This story follows their love story...