Unexpected Love || Harry Styl...

clarity- által

Meredith's perfect life turned upside down after her parents death meaning she had to move in with her older... Több

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Four
Chapter Sixty-Five
Chapter Sixty-Six
Chapter Sixty-Seven
Chapter Sixty-Eight
Chapter Sixty-Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy-One
Chapter Seventy-Two
Chapter Seventy-Three
Chapter Seventy-Four (END)
SPECIAL AUTHOR'S NOTE (PLEASE READ!)
Extra | UN Fragment

Chapter Twenty-One

27.9K 697 188
clarity- által

Meredith's P.O.V

"Because Gemma was my sister and I have the same necklace," 

What? I blinked like 5 times making sure I wasn't going crazy. Harry, Gemma, the fucking necklace? Ugh! Why is life so complicated for me? 

"So you mean..... Gemma..... is..... dead?" I stuttered my voice cracking. Gemma is dead? What? 

Harry looked away. "I don't know," He simply replied.

"What? What do you mean you don't know? Harry, you told me your mum and sister was dead," I stated. 

"I know.... but..... it's complicated. Just drop it okay?" He said annoyed.

"No Harry. You can tell me," I whispered grabbing his hand. "It hurts," He whispered tears slipping his eyes. 

My heart broke once again. Damn when does my heart get the time to fix it's self when my heart breaks every single day?

"Oh Harry," I put my hand under his chin and making him look at me. I wiped the tears away from his face which was glowing in the night. How could he look so beautiful when he is really broken inside?

We held eye contact and his eyes were filled with hurt and sadness. I hated seeing people like this. Especially Harry. I can't believe he is literally crying in front of me. Does normal bad boys do this?

I did the first thing I thought of and I wrapped my arms around his neck hugging him tight. He didn't hesitate to wrap his long arms around my small body. 

It felt so right. I buried my face in the crook of his neck inhaling his amazing scent. He smelt the same and I missed the scent. Maybe they should make a perfume that smelt like him. I sure as hell know I'll wear it!

We stayed like that for god knows how long. I pulled away a bit just enough to see his face. I brought my right hand and cupped the side of his face while my other arm was still around his neck. 

I didn't know what I was doing but I leaned in a bit. Just enough for our lips to brush which made a shiver go through my spine. 

I waited for him to connect our lips but he didn't. I felt embarrassed and was about to pull away when his lips finally met mines. 

Oh my god! He is finally kissing me! God why am I fangirling?

This felt so fucking right! His lips were so soft and smooth. I felt the butterflies in my stomach. I felt what I wanted to feel. I felt what I didn't feel with Collen or Zayn. They were both great kissers but Harry was just a whole different world. 

Our lips moved in sync and I felt him smile against my lips. I did not expect this. Not at all. I thought his lips would be rough and he would kiss hard but the kiss was so slow and so passionate. I felt his tongue slide across my bottom lip and I was about to open my mouth but we heard gun shots. 

I pulled apart quickly and panic came over me. "What the hell was that?" I whispered fear clear in my voice. 

What if there were murderers walking around here? I didn't know you heard gun shots here. I thought that only happened in New York City and places like that. [A/N: I put New York City because I live there and sometimes I hear gun shots]

"Let's get out of here!" Harry said grabbing my hand and pulling me off the bench. I grabbed the guitar for god knows why since I could be killed for all I know. 

Harry and I started running and I don't know where we were going. "Harry where are we going?" I asked panting when we came to a stop.

"There's fighting going on over there I'm guessing. It's dangerous," He replied looking everywhere to see if anyone's around I'm guessing. 

"Well, are we going to stand here and let the thugs find us or are we going somewhere and save our asses?" I asked. He laughed. I smiled. His laugh was just beautiful. 

"My place isn't that far from here. You want to go?" He asked nervous. 

"Um well, if I go back to my house I have to walk through that park and I am not going through that and getting myself killed," I responded. 

"Okay, my place it is," He said before grabbing my hand again which made electricity go through me. He started dragging me down some roads until we finally reached an 4 story apartment building. He went inside and I followed. We got into the lift and there was a silence. I am still replaying the kiss over in my head. It was just so amazing and words can't even describe it!

When we finally reached his floor which happened to be the third floor. He walked out and I followed like a lost puppy. Harry played with the keys until he finally found the right one and jammed it in. He twisted the knob and got inside. I followed behind him shutting the door. It was pitch black and I couldn't see anything. 

"Harry?" I whispered. I heard a chuckle and then the lights came on......brighter than I expected. I squinted and blinked a few times until my eyes got adjusted to the light. 

I looked around the place. There was a small living room and there was a long hallway on the left. It was surprising how everything was neat and clean. I was expecting a messy, disgusting looking place but once again Harry proved me wrong. It looked cozy.

Harry appeared in the hallway after my eyes roamed around the place. He was in grey sweatpants and a simple white t-shirt. His hair was all over the place and not pushed up. His hair was to the side. I stared at him. I never saw him with his hair to the side. It looked......cute.

"Fancy what you see?" he smirked. I rolled my eyes. "You bought the guitar with you?" he laughed.

"Well, I didn't want just some stranger taking it. Maybe it has the owners name on it or something," I said turning the guitar over and over to see if someone's name was on it.

On the bottom on the guitar was a small H. I heard Harry laugh. "It's my guitar love," He stated. Well that makes sense. I made a 'o' with my mouth which made Harry laugh even more. He walked over and took the guitar and sat down on the couch. I just stood there staring at him.

"Well, are you going to sit or not?" He asked looking up at me. I cleared throat and sat down and sat on the armchair across from Harry.

"You play guitar?" I questioned. "Yeah," He replied rubbing the back of his neck which I thought was adorable.

"Don't be embarrassed. There's nothing wrong with boys who plays guitar," I replied.

"Well did you expect me to play guitar?" 

"Well no but I think that's cute. It was unexpected and I like that." I whispered the last part but I think he heard because he looked up and gave me a huge smile showing his dimples. Gosh, I missed his smiles and his DIMPLES!

"You left it at the park?" I questioned. "Yeah, I was playing it and I left it there. That's why I came back to get it," He answered. 

"Oh. Can you play something for me!?" I asked getting excited like a 5 year old. He chuckled.

"I don't think-" 

"Awww come on! Please," I pouted. "Fine," He grabbed the guitar and strummed it a few times. He started playing a song I never heard of. It was pretty cool and it sounded amazing. I wonder what song it is.

"Oh my god! That was so bloody brilliant!" I exclaimed after he finished. "You liked it?" He questioned grinning like an idiot.

"No I hated it." I said sarcastically. "Of course I liked it you fucktard!" I exclaimed making him laugh.

"What song was that?" I asked. "I've never heard of it." 

"Ummm......I wrote it," He rubbed the back of his neck again. "Really?! Can you sing it for me?" I pleaded.

"No way!" He exclaimed placing the guitar on the couch and getting up.

"Please Harry," 

"No," He replied walking down the hallway. I followed after him. He entered a bedroom which I guessed was his.

"Harryyyyyyyy....." I whined. "Whaaaaatttttt....." he mocked me. "Shut up," I huffed. He laughed in response.

"Come on Harry. Please," I begged once again. He started folding some clothes on his bed with hi back facing me.

"Meredith, I said no." He replied.

"I'll give you a kiss," I said. He turned around and stared at me. Then it hit me what I said. My eyes grew wide. 

"Shit," I muttered.

"You will kiss me huh?" He smirked coming closer to me . I backed away until I hit the wall. 

"I didn't mean to say that," I muttered, my heart racing as he was only a foot away from me. My breathing wasn't steady. He took one more step making him only a few inches away from me. I could feel his minty breath on my face.

"I'll take you up for that offer. But maybe you can do something more then just kissing me," He whispered in my ear. I processed his words. Wait what the hell. 

I pushed him over. "You are disgusting!" I exclaimed making a disgusted face. He laughed throwing his head back. 

"Are you still up for the offer?" She smirked after he calmed down. 

"Hell no! Who the fuck do you think I am?" I questioned putting my hands on my hips. "My personal stripper," He replied still having that cocky smirk on his face.

"In your dreams Styles," I uttered. I yawn left my mouth. "You tired?' he asked.

"Yeah," I answered. "You should go to bed. I'll take the couch." He said.

"What? No Harry you don't have to do that," I stated. "It's okay. You sleep on the bed. I'll be in the living room if you need me," He said before walking out. 

"Wait Harry?" I called. He came back in. "Um, these clothes are comfy but not comfortable enough for sleeping," I said looking down at my clothes. 

"You can borrow my clothes," He said going in his closet. He threw a pair of his boxers and grey t-shirt at me. "Thanks," I muttered. He stood there staring at me. 

"Well can you leave?" I asked. "Why?" he questioned confused. Is he serious?

"I'm not going to change in front of you Styles," I replied. "You are no fun," He pouted. I laughed as he left the room and shutting the door behind him. 

I smiled at myself and put on his clothes. I never wore Collen's or any-other boy's clothes before. Even though it felt weird, I loved the feeling. 

I love this side of Harry. I'm beginning to think this friendship is going to work. But how are we friends when we kissed like half an hour ago. 

This is so confusing and now that I know how his lips feels like, I'll have to work extra hard on not to crash my lips on his whenever I want. 

Yeah that will never happen. Keep dreaming Meredith.

I put my hair in a side plat and tied it with the hair elastic I had around my wrist. It was a habit. 

"Done?" Harry asked coming in. 

"What's the point of asking 'done' when you are going to walk in anyway?" I asked.

"I don't know. I thought it would be polite," He replied. Yeah right. 

"Yeah because that was sure as hell polite," I giggled. "Don't talk about my politeness like that," He said. I laughed.

"What is there to talk about. You barely have any politeness in you!" I laughed.

"Well I have 2 fingers and a mouth that can pleasure you-"

"Ewww Harry! No!" I laughed but disgusted.

"Don't say eww. It's life and people do it," He replied. "I get people do it but we are we talking about ti?" I giggled. 

"Well you brought it up!" He blamed me. "No I didn't you were the one talking about you fingers and mouth and ewww," I said which made him laugh. 

"Anyways can I get some sleep now?" I whined. "I wasn't bothering," He replied putting his hands up in surrender and exiting the room. He turned the light off on his way out which left me with darkness. 

I got in bed and covered myself with the duvet. This is the comfiest bed ever! It smelt like Harry and I was literally sniffing the duvet second after second. Gosh, I sound like a creep. And I thought Harry was the creep. 

After shifting and turning, my eyes were still open. I was tired and all but sleep didn't come over me. Something was missing and I don't know what. If I was at home then I would of been out cold already!

"Harry," I called. I don't even think he heard it but I was surprised when he showed up in the doorway. 

"Yeah?" He asked. 

"Can you stay with me?" I hesitated but eventually asked. There was a silence and since I was still laying on the comfy bed. 

"Are you sure you are okay with that?" He asked after a few minutes of silence. 

"Harry, I wouldn't have asked you if I wasn't going to be okay," I answered.

"Okay," He answered softly. I heard shuffling and then the door closed. I thought he left but that was before I felt the bed dip and I felt warmth beside me. I wanted wrap my arms around him and cuddle with him but I know I can't. 

I was about to drift off to sleep but I felt Harry's hand wrap his arm around my waist pulling me to him. It felt like he was shirtless and in his boxers. I think he was. 

I was facing him but I couldn't see his face because of the darkness around us. I felt him giving me a peck on the forehead which made the butterflies explode in my stomach. 

"Good Night Beautiful," I heard him whisper and then I realized how close he was to me. But I didn't mind. This is what I wanted all along and I finally got it. So I'm going to savour it as long as it last. 

Before I knew it I was in a deep sleep in Harry's arms. 

Author's Note: Long Chapter! I am so proud of myself! But I shouldn't be that proud because I have a shitload of homework to finish and I wasted like 2 hours writing this. It's 9:38pm and let's just hope I could finish this shit by the time it's 10:00 but I'm sure that won't happen. Comment what you think of this chapter! This was a chapter that Marry or Heredith had moments. And they finally kissed. Comment what you think their ship name should be!

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

4.7K 7 21
When a young girl who works for a company she can't get away from meets a popstar that have two totally different worlds meet save her from her dark...
375K 7K 57
Some secrets are better left untouched. Some stories are better left untold. But what will happen when they start to unravel only to cause more pain...
3.6K 71 38
Sometimes love just sneaks up on you and sometimes it's for the best. Sometimes though things go horribly wrong and you don't know which way to turn...
26.4K 229 150
As Grace bumped into some stranger, little did she know her whole world would turn upside down. But will her past let her live out her lovelife?