Tutoring EXO ( EXO fanfic )

By ncttrash

Past that door will he the boys who will be deciding my future. My future? I have it all planned out. It's l... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapters 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Edit Update...
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Edit Chapters... Pls...
Tagged Thingy
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Tag--♥
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 55 (END)

Chapter 54

1.4K 74 11
By ncttrash

The whole lobby of the building was cold in silence, everyone's heads turning to our only enemy.

"Well isn't this sad. You guys are having such a huge party, and I wasn't even invited." Kim Young Min cocked his head forward keeping his eyes glued to mine. He didn't blink an eye at anyone else, his gaze burning straight into my own challenging me to break in the spot. He knew that I was the cause of all of this. He was fully aware of what was happening in the company.

I just hadn't considered he would actually show his face after all he's done to us. Guess all he really had was his pride and not an ounce of shame.

I kept my head up feeling my stomach sink lower. I would be lying if I said I wasn't scared.

Young Min took a step forward and broke the comfortable distance people usually approached you at.

I froze unable to bring out the words I've prepared these past three years just in case I had to face him like this moment. All I really managed to do was count the amount of times I wanted to pull my hair out standing dumbly in front of him.

Another step, and instantly I felt my knees go weak. Before I could break though, someone snatched me behind them. Kris.

His eyes were filled with that lethal ice he usually held. "Don't you ever touch her."

Young Min's eyes visibly brightened. "Ah Yifan! Long time no see."

Kris held his breath as he squeezed my hands tighter. Out of all the people SM played he would probably be the most hateful of Young Min. He's suffered so much just because of this one man.

"I-it's over Mr. Kim!" I gulped feeling my dry throat as everyone's heads turned to me surprised that I was able to talk back. I was surprised too if I say so myself.

Kris gave me a look, but I managed to shake his hand off and stepped forward to settle this once and for all.

"Th-this the end," why am I stuttering, "Youngmin-ssi." I swallowed a breathe and steadied my breathing, "The news reporters will come any minute now and your whole game is over!"

I dug my nails onto my palm and swallowed another lump in my throat.

Youngmin stuffed his hands in his pockets and finally broke his gaze away from me. He cackled. He held onto his stomach and for a good minute he laughed.

My heart dropped. My efforts were futile.

Youngmin stepped forward, "You really think a petty little girl will take me down." Another step, "Don't you know how powerful I am." Another step, "You must be really stupid." Another step, "You'll never succeed."

I leaned back and and held in the tremble of my voice, but just as I was about muster up my courage Youngmin finished with his sentence in almost silent whisper, "You're trash just like your parents."

The anger inside of me boiled up and my mind rendered void of any common sense. I felt my hand rise up lining up with his face, and just as I was about to make contact someone grabbed my hand and pulled me back.

"Kris let me go--" I pulled but his grip tightened to the point I felt his fingers dig into my arm, "You're hurting me!!"

I stopped pulling and stared at the person before me my mouth agape and my eyes opened wide. It was Chanyeol. He shook his head before letting me go, or to be more exact pushing me to the ground. I dropped onto my bottom watching his back turn to me and faced Youngmin with his still visible smirk.

"Yeol, what are you doing?" Baekhyun appeared out from the crowd and tried pulling Chanyeol back, but Chanyeol sent him a glare making him step back in hopelessness.

The whole room was silent once again setting up the game board, and just as unpredictable Chanyeol's previous move was he began to take action.

He bowed down a full 90 degrees and with a firm voice he aplogized, "Kim Youngmin-ssi forgive us for the time being. Our actions were far too rash."

The whole room was silent. My heart dropped.

"Yeol..." I managed to whisper, and just as I thought it couldn't get any worse Chanyeol dropped onto one knee and another and brought his forhead to the floor in sign of total defeat.

Youngmin scoffed, "Well well, at least someone in their right mind knows and understands reality. The media will never listen to you guys. I have power. You guys don't seem to understand. The only reason you're here and you're known is because of me. Your efforts will be useless, there will be new artists and you guys will eventually. Be. Forgotten. It's not too late to back out."

He nudged Chanyeol's head a bit, his bitter voice bounced off the walls, and after a mere second another person got on their knees just as Chanyeol did.

Baekhyun, and one by one different artists got on their knees desperate to continue performing.

I felt the bile rise up the back of my throat as my head throbbed, pounding against my skull.

This isn't what was suppose to happen.

Nothing's going the way I wanted to.

Why is everyone being such a coward?

I lowered my head slowly feeling my chest tighten bitterly. I wanted to....

His voice just made me want to...

I just wanted to...

I bit my lip, trying to divert the pain in my heart.

"Don't you guys have any idea what he's done?" I murmured.

No one heard. Youngmin kept on talking. He cackled once more.

I just wanted to...

"Everything. He's done." I mumbled.

"You guys are nothing..." Youngmin babbled. No one heard. Youngmin kept on talking. He cackled once more.

For a moment the while world stopped, I couldn't feel my breathing, I couldn't hear my thoughts.

My head clicked up and I felt my lungs get heavier.

"EVERYTHING'S HE'S DONE!" and square right at his jaw I landed my fist.

He fell back to the ground. I took in a sharp breath. "TELL THEM EVERYTHING YOU'VE DONE! HUH! TELL US YOUNG MIN!"

He rubbed his jaw, a purplish spot growing the more he rubbed. He laughed. He cackled.

I watched my vision blur from my tears, "WHAT! CAN'T YOU SPEAK?!"

That was all it took for Youngmin to break. He got back up and straight back at me shoved me back. I bounced off one of the pillars, no one dared to get close and when the boys tried I yelled to drive them away.

"I'VE DONE MANY THINGS!" Youngmin screamed. The floodgates opened and everything from Kris's leave to the overworking of the NCT boys came out from his mouth. Ruining relationships by purposely exposing dating scandals, staining artists' pride just to earn a bit more money, ruining everyone's lives who leaves SM. He was declaring all his sins full of pride. Like a monster.

And finally he touched upon the topic of my parents.

He used them as as scapegoat after he lost all the senior SM artists, and now they can't even show their face in public without being scorned.

It was my fault I let it go this far, but he's going to go down. That's all I know and I'm not giving up.

I grit my teeth and tightened my fist. I'm sure another blow to his other jaw wouldn't hurt right.

I hid my fist behind me and just as I was about to pounce on him someone held me down by my shoulders.

It was really Kris this time. I swat his hand away.

He sighed and looked up, "That's enough. We're good." And as I watched him walk away he waved his hand in the air to some none existent being.

I look at him baffled and the moment he disappeared out from my sight a bunch of men in black t-shirts and black pants appeared with the word 'crew' behind their back.

"Got it all live?" A voice from the crowd echoed. It was still Kris.

Live?

"And that's wrap," This time Baekhyun walked up next to me patting me by the head, "You did great Minhye." And as if nothing happened he cheerfully went out on his way.

I looked back to Youngmin looking as confused as me. If he was still here then I didn't just imagine this whole scenario. He was breathing heavy with a defeated expression, muttering inaudible words.

"You can't do this to me..." Was the first comprehensible sentence he delivered.

And just as he crumbled to the floor Kris went back to me wrapping his arms around my shoulders.

"Hey, you okay?"

I stared at him in utter confusion, "Kris tell me what's happening."

"Oh yeah, about that." He sheepishly rubbed the nape of his neck as he gave out his usual awkward gummy smiles, "Well at the last minute I found out that Youngmin kind of scared off all the news reporters so as a co-leader of this whole operation I took it upon myself to make a plan B. I kinda hid cameras all over this place and broadcasted it live on the SM screen that faces the city and broadcasted it on some of the news stations that agreed to our secret plan. I planned on making him confess one way or another but you did great forcing the truth out of him. So yeah, wha----"

"WU YIFAN!!!" and square right at his jaw I landed my fist.

If you want to support the story visit my ko-fi page: https://ko-fi.com/trulyasolomon

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 278 44
A beautiful girl that everyman wants....loves Who mesmerizes every man in the world..... Who thought she would be Mesmerized for the FIRST time by...
5.5K 244 13
Y/N L/N, poor girl. Completely unfortunate the things that had to happen to her. Too bad they can't be undone, but what if they could be lightened. W...
70K 3.1K 41
" And of all the futures she could have, she didn't want a single one that didn't have them in it " yearn /jəːn/ Have an intense feeling of longing f...
463 18 4
Tao just wants to go back to how it was with the one he loved. But his past mistake made a hole in that, one that can't be fixed. Or can it?