daddy LUH

Від mssacha

"I fucking love you so much" Derek luh Більше

0.0
0.1
0.2
0.3
0.4
0.5
0.6
0.7
Characters
0.9
1.0
1.1
1.2
1.3
Please Read
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
2.0
2.1
2.2
2.3

0.8

10.5K 231 12
Від mssacha

Oui by Jerimah comes on. we are somewhere in the middle of all the dancing bodies.

"I don't know how to dance" I yell over the music. Jack laughs and puts his hands on my waist and leads me with the music.

I look around us and I see Nate smiling towards us. Sammy nudges Derek and he looks over suddenly gets mad. He storms off. I frown.

"what's wrong?" jack asks. I smile and shake my head. I soon get into the rhythm of it and dance. Alcohol makes everything more sexual...

DEREK POV...

"look" Sammy nudges me. I look the way he is pointing and I see Bella and Jack to close for my liking. I don't know why but my chest hurts. I don't want to look at this anymore. I storm off.

"hey Derek" I hear a voice say. I look over and see a girl I had sex with last week I think. I look over towards Bella and I see Jack saying something in her ear. she giggles.

Jesus my chest hurts. I think I had to much to drink.

I grab the girl and pull her upstairs.

BELLA POV...

"so you still want to break your good girl shell?" Jack asks. now we are in a room by our self's. not to far from the music and everybody else.

I watch Jack light a blunt.

"yup" I say. I'm just sitting on the bed that is in the room. Jack sits down next to me and inhales some of the smoke. He passes it to me and I take a huge drag. I smile because I'm starting to get used to the burning feeling.

as soon as I pass the blunt over jack quickly takes it and sets it down then pulls me on top of him.

"so I heard about you making out with Sammy" he says. I blush.

"so another way to break your shell is to kiss more then one guy" he says. I raise a eyebrow.

"won't I be a slut?" I ask.

"what? no that's if you fuck 20 guys in one week" he laughs. I giggle. dammit. I need to stop this damn giggling.

without me paying attention Jack lays his lips on mine. I'm shocked so I pull away. we look in each others eyes. mhmm maybe this won't be so bad. I lean in and kiss him

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

39.5K 1K 34
"You better put all of that chocolate away if I can't have it"
252K 5.5K 35
❝on your knees, princess❞ book 1 out of 2 copyrights towards ©sinnerbaby, 2016
2.3M 47.9K 53
i enjoyed toying with boys making them feel what was once done to me, making them see how life on the other side was. but there was a bump in the roa...
48.6K 761 42
"you're toxic, get off of me" i yell "but babygirl, you're the only one who can cure me" he responds as he grabs my throat + lowercase intended cop...