Alone (A Zanemau Fanfic)

By XxLydiaSenpaixX

Aphmau always knew Zane wasn't born with a black heart.He isn't just a villain...Aphmau knows he is misunders... More

Alone
Brothers
<School>
Her
Lunch
Walking home
β™šGarroth The Idiotβ™š
Ivy
Not a chapter (Thanks for 1K)
Skipping
Zane and Ponys??!!
Aphmau comes over
Hate
Rain
(A/n) Questions for readers

You don't understand

2.3K 92 93
By XxLydiaSenpaixX

(Aphmau)

When me and Zane were playing ponies. I needed to go to the bathroom.

"Wait!" I say as I stand up. "I need to go to the bathroom."

"Okay, it's right across the hall." He says not looking up at me.

"Ok thanks!" I call as I walk out of his room.

As I head to the bathroom, I feel like I'm being watched. I go into the bathroom and wash my hands. My hands are still sticky from eating one of Kawaii-Chan's cupcakes from earlier. Heh heh..

I'm pretty happy that me and Zane are friends. He helps me through stuff, and I do the same. I'm glad he feels comfortable to share stuff with me. He's brothers would probably make fun of him if he told them.
I hear a knock from the door. I turn off the faucet, "Yes?".

"Hey, Its Garroth." They reply.

"Oh! You can come in! I'm just washing my hands. You can use it now." I say as I open the door.

I walk past him and start to exit the bathroom. "Wait, Aphmau." He grabs my hand.

I smile at him, politely. "Yeah?" I ask.

"Um.. Can I ask you something?" He says nervously. Uh... Ok. Why is he so acting weird?!

"Sure!" I reply. I shrug my shoulders.

He walks closer to me. "So.. I know we met a couple weeks ago."

I nod. I feel like I know where this is going... "Yeah?"

"But I really like you.." He continues. "Like, like-like you. Your really nice, funny, and really, really beautiful!"

"..." I stare at him, confused. He just falls in love with me?! We only talked to each other like... 2 times?!

I mean... What do I do in this situation?! I don't like him back! I barely even know him! Like what the heck?!

"I know it sounds weird!" He adds. "But I do! And I hope you like me back.." He looks deeply into my eyes, searching them. "You do? Right?!"

I take a deep breath. "Garroth, I think your a great person! I really do! But I don't like you in that way... I mean, we barely known each other for more than a month! I barely know you! I just think we could be friends, ya know?"

"Please, Aphmau. Zane wouldn't care." He pleads.

"What?! Your his brother! Okay?! I don't like you! So stop! I told you I didn't like you like that. I'm sorry, Garroth."

I stare at him, waiting for him to answer. I want to leave this awkward situation!
He returns my gaze, and then he looks down at my lips.

"Okay? Garroth? I'm going to-" before I could finish, Garroth smashed his lips into mine.

I didn't pull away. I was in to much shock. My first kiss, taken. No. More like stolen.

The door opened. I pulled away and saw Zane. Confusion, Anger, and Sadness, spread across his face.

It's hard to admit, but I always imagined my first kiss with Zane.

And Garroth ruined that.

---
Hello, loyal readers! I just wanted to say, that I appreciate all the comments, votes, and views, that this book has got. I know I don't post enough. And I'm sorry about that. Those first chapters, were complete crap. And I think I could of did a better job on making Zane and Aphmau meet. (I honestly don't think I deserve all the votes and views😅) But thanks for sticking with me! :))
Thank you, and have a great rest of your day!
---

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 245 18
yeah this will probably just be owen and fruit trio because I miss them, feel free to request others though!
2.3M 120K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
173K 5.5K 36
What happens when you mix a rebellious girl, a mysterious artist, a rich boarding school and queen bee together? Oh, and a case of kidnapping. Troubl...
12.6K 424 12
After Daniel was taken away, the campers were left not knowing what to do. It was up to David to try and turn them back to normal before Gwen got bac...