<School>

I woke up to a loud buzzing noise. I rubbed my eyes and sat up.

"Crap, school."

My whole life I've been home schooled. This summer my mother had suprised us with the idea of me and my brothers going to a public school for our high school years. Of course I hated the idea and told my mom that it was a bad idea. I was hoping that Garroth and Vylad would back me up, but they didn't.

Vylad wanted to go since he thought it would be a Adventure, something new. Garroth also wanted to go, and since it was 2 against 1, it was decided. We are going to Pheonix Drop High.

I got out of my bed and walked to the bathroom. I took off my pajamas and took a shower. When I was done, I brushed my teeth, then I combed my hair. I walked back to my room. I went to my closet and looked for something to wear. I decided on a grey t-shirt, black jeans, and my red converse.

When I was dressed, I walked down stairs and sat at the kitchen table. Garroth and Vylad were already eating. I took a piece of toast off the plate in the middle of the table and start eating.

"I'm so excited!" Garroth smiled as he took a apple and put it in his backpack. I leaned back in my chair and groaned. Vylad punched me in my shoulder, "What's the matter Zane, scared?" he teased. I glared at him and said "Bite me". "You know Zane, you can be such a-" Vylad started but my mom interrupted him. "Why can't you boys be nice to each other?" my mom asked. "Sorry" we both replied. Garroths phone started to ring. "That's the alarm, it's time to start walking to school" Garroth says as he turned the alarm off. "I love you mom! Common baby brothers!" Garroths says as he put his backpack on and walks to the door.

I hate when he calls me that.

"I love you too Garroth! I hope you have a wonderful day!" my mom calls after him. Vylad takes a drink of his milk and then puts his backpack on. "By mum, I love you!" Vylad says as he hugs her and heads to the door. "Bye baby! I love you! Be good!" she says back. I hate that my mom forced me into going to school. I put my backpack on and walk to my mom.

"Mom," I nod.

"Zane," she replies.

I walk to the door and meet my brothers. Garroth opens the door and we walk outside into the warm August morning. We walk down the porch stairs and onto the sidewalk. "Be safe and have a great day at school!" our mom calls after us. Garroth waves his hand and says "We will!" and we continue walking down the sidewalk.

I know Vylad and Garroth will, but I'm positive my day is going to be completely miserable.