Aphmau comes over

(Zane)

We had to clean the whole house. My mom is like freaking out about Aphmau. I mean, I never really had friends before but she needs to stop.

The door bell rings. Before I can get it, Garroth and my mom open the door. I shoot Garroth a glare. He should get his own friends! When I finally get one, he try's to take them away!

Aphmau just stares at us with an awkward face. "Oh. Um, hey guys! Thanks so much for inviting me over!" She says and gives us a smile.

"Hey Aphmau! Come--" I start but my mom interrupts me!

"Aphmau! Girl! I'm so glad to meet you! Your so pretty! We've heard so much about you!" She said as she pulled Aphmau into a hug.

"I'm glad to meet you too!" She says as she pulls away.

"So Aphmau. Let's go to my room." I say.

"Sure!" She replies.

-----

Aphmau looks around my room. "Wow. Your room is really dark." My room is painted dark gray.

"Yeah. So what." I reply as I sit on my bed.

"Well, what's with these curtains? There's like no sun light." Aphmau adds.

"The sun doesn't like me." I mutter.

"Pfftttt! Okay Zane!" She says while laughing. I shrug. "So, where's your ponies?" She asks.

"What?! I don't own ponies! I only watched the show like... One time!" I exclaim while jumping up.

"Oh really?.... So you wouldn't mind if I looked in your . . ." She looked around my room. "Closet!"

I ran over to my closet and leaned on it. "Nope! No ponies in here!"

A knock was heard on my door. "Who is it?" I ask as I walk over and open it. Garroth stands there and scratches his head.

"What do you want?.."

"Oh! I was wondering if I could ask Aphmau a question alone?.."

"What?! No. We're doing something right now. Sorry!" I say as I close my door.

I turn around and see Aphmau sitting on the ground, holding one of my ponies. My closet wide open. "APHMAU!" I yell!

Aphmau tosses a ponie to me. "Hehe.. Why didn't you tell me you had the rare Pinky Cake?!"

"Why are digging through my stuff?!" I yell.

"I just wanted to know what ponies you have! I'm sorry!"

I roll my eyes. "It's fine. It's just.. No one in my family knows I have ponies cause it embarrassing!" I mutter as I sit down next to her.

We sit there in silence for a while. "I don't think it's embarrassing.." She says looking over to me. "I think it's pretty cool that you have these! We could even play ponies together!" She adds.

"No! And you better not tell anyone--" Aphmau shoves a pony in my face,

"Neeeighh!!!! Play ponies with me Zane!" She said in a pony voice.

"FINE!" I yelled as I grabbed Pinky Cakes from her.

We start playing with the ponies. It's kinda weird. That she thinks it's okay that I play with ponies. She's the only friend I have.

---
1 hour later
---

"Come on Pinkie cake lets go talk to the queen pony!" Aphmau says in a ponie voice.

"Okay! Let's go-"

"Wait!" Aphmau says as she stands up. "I need to go to the bathroom."

"Okay, it's right across the hall."

"Ok! Thanks!" She says as she walks out of my room.

I grab pinky cake and brush her hair. Once I finish, after a couple minutes I grab my phone and play a game to pass the time.

I wait for 9 more minutes. Its taking her such a long time. Maybe it's because she's a girl. I'm going to check on her. I stand up and brush off my pants. I walk out of my room and to the bathroom.

The door is opened slightly so I open the door.

I see Garroth and Aphmau kissing!

I said I didn't care if Garroth liked her. But who kisses their brothers friend?! It hurts.

(A/n)
Sorry for not updating in a while... Pls forgive meh ;-;
Thank you for 4k views! And over 200 votes! Okay bai...