You don't understand

(Aphmau)

When me and Zane were playing ponies. I needed to go to the bathroom.

"Wait!" I say as I stand up. "I need to go to the bathroom."

"Okay, it's right across the hall." He says not looking up at me.

"Ok thanks!" I call as I walk out of his room.

As I head to the bathroom, I feel like I'm being watched. I go into the bathroom and wash my hands. My hands are still sticky from eating one of Kawaii-Chan's cupcakes from earlier. Heh heh..

I'm pretty happy that me and Zane are friends. He helps me through stuff, and I do the same. I'm glad he feels comfortable to share stuff with me. He's brothers would probably make fun of him if he told them.
I hear a knock from the door. I turn off the faucet, "Yes?".

"Hey, Its Garroth." They reply.

"Oh! You can come in! I'm just washing my hands. You can use it now." I say as I open the door.

I walk past him and start to exit the bathroom. "Wait, Aphmau." He grabs my hand.

I smile at him, politely. "Yeah?" I ask.

"Um.. Can I ask you something?" He says nervously. Uh... Ok. Why is he so acting weird?!

"Sure!" I reply. I shrug my shoulders.

He walks closer to me. "So.. I know we met a couple weeks ago."

I nod. I feel like I know where this is going... "Yeah?"

"But I really like you.." He continues. "Like, like-like you. Your really nice, funny, and really, really beautiful!"

"..." I stare at him, confused. He just falls in love with me?! We only talked to each other like... 2 times?!

I mean... What do I do in this situation?! I don't like him back! I barely even know him! Like what the heck?!

"I know it sounds weird!" He adds. "But I do! And I hope you like me back.." He looks deeply into my eyes, searching them. "You do? Right?!"

I take a deep breath. "Garroth, I think your a great person! I really do! But I don't like you in that way... I mean, we barely known each other for more than a month! I barely know you! I just think we could be friends, ya know?"

"Please, Aphmau. Zane wouldn't care." He pleads.

"What?! Your his brother! Okay?! I don't like you! So stop! I told you I didn't like you like that. I'm sorry, Garroth."

I stare at him, waiting for him to answer. I want to leave this awkward situation!
He returns my gaze, and then he looks down at my lips.

"Okay? Garroth? I'm going to-" before I could finish, Garroth smashed his lips into mine.

I didn't pull away. I was in to much shock. My first kiss, taken. No. More like stolen.

The door opened. I pulled away and saw Zane. Confusion, Anger, and Sadness, spread across his face.

It's hard to admit, but I always imagined my first kiss with Zane.

And Garroth ruined that.

---
Hello, loyal readers! I just wanted to say, that I appreciate all the comments, votes, and views, that this book has got. I know I don't post enough. And I'm sorry about that. Those first chapters, were complete crap. And I think I could of did a better job on making Zane and Aphmau meet. (I honestly don't think I deserve all the votes and views😅) But thanks for sticking with me! :))
Thank you, and have a great rest of your day!
---