♚Garroth The Idiot♚

"BECAUSE I think I like her!" Garroth yelled at me.

I stared at him.

"How can you like someone you just met! You've only known her for 1 day!" I yelled at him.
He scratched the back of his head. "I know it sounds stupid! But I feel like she's the best person I ever met! She's beautiful! I think I'm in love!"

I rolled my eyes. In love? What is his problem?

Vylad ran outside my room and skidded to a stop. "What's happening! Why is everyone yelling?!"
"Garroth thinks he's in love with Aphmau!" I said, shaking my head.
"Ok ok." Vylad said and walked into my room and sat down next to Garroth. " I had a feeling that this was going to happen. When we were walking home you could tell that he liked her. So, Garroth I have never been in love before. But! Mom told me that once you find love, you know it."
"Exactly!" Garroth smiled.
"Whatever." I murmured."So what was the point of even telling me this, Garroth."
"Well,I was going to ask you if you cared if I liked her. She is your friend and I didn't want to try to be with her if you were interested."
"Me? Interested? Ew,of course not! She's just a friend! Why would you even think that! She's gross!Your an idiot,Garroth!" I yelled at him.
Garroth stood up from my bed and raised his hands up,defensively. "Woah.Dude! I was just asking, Gawd..."
I glared at Garroth.
"Why are you so overly defensive about this?! He was just asking!" Vylad said as he gave me a concerning look.
"I'm not OVER defensive!"
"Zane!" I looked over at Garroth. "Now that I know you don't like her, I'm going to try to be her boyfriend!"
"Garroth."
"Ye Zane?"
"Your an Idiot," I muttered.
He just shrugged and walked out of my room smiling.
"This is really stupid."

-The next morning-
-beep-beep-beep-
I reached my hand out and turned off the alarm. "Ugh!".I sat up and rubbed my eyes.The sun shone through the curtains.
"Hurry up Zane!I want to be able to walk with Aphmau!" Garroth said as he peeked at me from the door.
"Uuuuuugh!Im going mom!" I said sarcastically.
He closed the door and I stood up from my bed.I walked to my dressed and picked out my black and gray sweater,gray pants,and my red shoes from yesterday.I did everything else that I needed to do and went downstairs.I walked to the kitchen and grabbed a muffin.After we were done eating we started to walk to school.
As we walked I looked at my feet."Hey there's Aphmau!" Garroth said and started to jog over to her.
"Oh,Hey guys!" She said and greeted us.
"Hey Aphmau!" Vylad said as he winked at Garroth.
"Hey Aph!"
"Haha!Hey Zane!" She said as she walked over to me,laughing.
"Mind if I walk with you guys?"
"Y-Yeah of course Aphmau!" Garroth said and kinda stuttered.
Vylad walk in front of us,and Garroth awkwardly walked with me and Aph,she was in the middle.
"So Aphmau,how was it like to be homeschooled?" Garroth asked.
"Well,it was kinda weird.Just hanging out with your parents,you know.Plus it was really lonely.So I wouldn't recommend it."
"There's the school!" Vylad said as he pointed ahead."We have a couple minuets before class starts,because of you slow pokes!" He said as he started to jog.
"Hey Aphmau-" Garroth started but was cut off by Aph."Common Zane!We don't want to be late!" She said as she took hold of my hand and we started running away,towards the school.

-
This was a Derp chapter.....So yah.....The epic scene of them running to school in slow-mo~~~~     \(^○^)人(^○^)/
Plus I'm working on a Laurence x Aphmau Fanfic!So check it out!
(Is This Love? A Laurmau fanfic)
I have some really great ideas for dat book so pls check it out!
-
Word count:675