Hate

(Zane)

When I was little my dad always said I would be like Garroth when I grew up. I don't know why, but I believed it.

Me, Garroth, and my dad would go to the park a lot. We would practice baseball. I never played with them, but I always liked to watch. Garroth was really good. I would sit off to the side and Garroth and my dad would play catch.

My dad decided to sign me up for team, just like Garroth. My first game I totally freaked out. I didn't even play. Before the game I remember feeling super nervous. My mom, dad, and Garroth were all there. As we waited for the game to start, Garroth and his friend Laurence, we're playing catch. As I watched them, I was getting more and more nervous. He was so good. And as I watched, I knew I would never be like Garroth. Or as good as him.

I'm me. Not him.

When the game started, I refused to play. I was crying and everything. My mom and dad keep on telling me that I should at least try. But I cried and cried until they got fed up and took us home. My parents were really disappointed. But that didn't last long. My parents decided to adopt Vylad. He was just like Garroth. He was good at baseball too. So they forgot all about that incident.

Garroth is the reason I cover my left eye. Why I have to wear this mask. Every. Single. Day.

That same year, in the winter, My mom wanted us to go outside and play. She made us wear so many layers, it was ridiculous. When we we're ready, we trudged outside. We were in the front yard. I wanted to make a snowman. But Vylad and Garroth wanted to have a snowball fight. So while they played that I started making the snowman by myself.

I heard Garroth call my name. I turned around. As I did that a snowball hit my eye. I cry out in pain.

  The snowball had some ice in it. That's why it did so much damage. My left eye lost all sight.

They rushed me back inside and told my mom. My dad was working. They drove me to the emergency room. The whole drive, Garroth was apologizing.

But I never really forgive him.

The person who I looked up too and thought was so great, ruined my life.

That's why when I saw Garroth kissing Aphmau. Something in me snapped.

---
Happy Independence Day! (If you live in Amurica ._.)
I'm writing this right now because fireworks are going off right now. I'm terrified of them! ;-;
I'm sorry that I didn't really write how Zane reacts to this. But next chapter I will for sure!
Happy a great rest of your day!  Baiiii
---