(A/n) Questions for readers

Hello reader, it's Lydia!

So geuss what?! This book got 10k views! And over 400 votes! That's amazing! I want to thank you guys and I don't know.. Give you a rock?! You guys want rocks? Cause I have like 20 rocks. So I guess.. Who ever votes on this chapter gets a rock! Hurry! Because rocks will be going fast so hurry up and vote! And I'll even add in googly eyes! Yeah you heard me! Googly eyes! Who couldn't put down that offer?!
That rock down there is for whoever votes. ⬇️

So on the serious side of things, I made this authors note to show that I didn't die or end the book

Any who, did you get feels from the last chapter?

You: Eh not really. Nice try tho._.

Ok. I appreciate your honesty. -.-

Okay, so I wanted to ask you guys some questions!

You: oh, because you ran out of ideas? And you want us to tell you some.

What?! N-no.. What?... Of course not...

You: T_T really.

Ok. Yeah.

So last chapter seemed like a good ending to me. But I don't want this book to end. Like I could add more chapters but about what?

Ive been trying to figure this out for a couple days and still don't know what to do. I know this book has been short.

I don't know.

So please vote for what I should do. (Commenting is a vote)

-End the book! The last chapter was a good ending!

-More chapters please! It's too short! JUST DO IT!

Ok. So if you voted for more chapters. What are your ideas? What do you think they should be about?
|comment below|

I was trying to put off making this authors note. I don't know why._.

Bleh.

So please vote for what you think.

Have a great day and thank you for reading this. Thanks.

-Lydia