Lunch

When Literature was over I got up from my desk and said bye to Aphmau,then I walked to French.
At French, the teacher Ms.Osborn made everyone go around the classroom and say : Je m'appelle and your name.At the end of the period, it was lunch.
Crap.
The only person that I talked to was Aphmau and she probably had tons of friends so that means that I'm most likely sitting alone.But I could maybe try to find Garroth or Vylad to sit with.
I go to my locker and put my notebooks away.I grab my lunch that I packed and closed my locker and locked it.

I walked down the stairs and to the lunch room.Inside was tables full of teenagers eating,It was hectic.

The noise of everyone was terrible.I looked around for a place to sit,but practically every spot was taken.I saw a seat at a table with some boys and girls.I was about to sit down in a chair but someone put their foot on the seat as I did."You think you can sit there after what you did?!",it was them.I looked up at the couple from the morning,their eyes full of anger."I-I'm sorry that I pushed you I couldn't st-" I said but the boy cut me off,"get lost!!" he yelled at me.I back away and said "I'm sorry,I really am-," I said but the girl yelled, "HE SAID GET LOST!".

I deserved that.

I sighed and jogged away from the table as fast as I could.

As I jogged away,I passed a table where Garroth and Vylad were sitting at.They were sitting with seven other boys and Garroth and Vylad were having a conversation with a boy with brown hair and a boy with blue hair.They made friends fast.I started to walk to their table but decided not too.They both had so many friends and I would just be there awkwardly.I didn't want to rely on them.

I walked around the cafeteria and looked for somewhere to sit,no seats where left.I wonder were that girl Aphmau was,probably sitting with her friends.I saw a door where the courtyard was.I walked inside and there were a couple tree's and benches with some people sitting on it.I walked to a tree and sat under it.I pulled out my lunch and started eating.

"Hey, Zane!Can I sit with you?"I voice asked next to me.

I looked up and saw Aphmau standing in front me smiling.

"S-Sure,but don't you want to sit with your friends?" I asked her.

She looked down at the ground and said: "W-Well,actually you're the only friend I made."

I didn't know what to say."Yeah,same here,but I thought you had like tons of friends." I replied.

"Nah,I just moved here so I didn't have time to make friends." she sighed.

"Oh,I was homeschooled so I'm new too," I said as I looked up at her and smiled.

A moment of silence passed so I said:"We could be newbies together!".

She started laughing and sat down next to me.

We started eating lunch together and talked a lot.

(12 minutes later)

"I love Attack on Titan!" I said as I ate a bite of my apple.

"Really!?Who your favorite character?Mines Levi!" Aphmau exclaimed.

RING RING

"That's the bell." I sighed.

I stood up and started walking but she grabbed my arm.

I turned around and she stuck out her hand and said:

"Friends?"

I shook her hand and said:

"Friends."

How was the chapter?Comment below if you would like another one!If no one comments I'll be sad....o(﹏╥)o

-XxLydiaSenpaixX