Skipping

~APHMAUS POV~ (Woah another pov? o.O)

I opened my locker and grabbed my science textbook. It was probably the size of two dictionaries stack together! I got my folder that had all my papers in it and tucked it under my arm. I quickly closed my locker, trying to prevent dropping the 50-pound book. I then started slowly making my way to class in the almost empty hallway. My class was let out late so I'm kinda in a hurry.

As I walked a shoulder suddenly pushed into me, making me drop to the floor. My papers flew everywhere and I winced in pain, my back really hurt. I heard a couple people laugh as they passed me. What have I've done to make these things happen to me?! I try to be nice to everyone and this happens!

I rubbed my back. "O-ow..." I whisper. I wish Zane was here.

"Are you ok?" a voice asks.

I look up at a boy who had blackish hair and bruises all over his body. His dark brown eyes greeted mine.

"Hello? Did you hit your head?" he asks.

"N-no," I say as I slowly get up. "Some jerk pushed into me."

He gathers up my papers and then hands them to me. "Not a lot of people like you, huh?"

"I don't know."

He shrugs. "Then you should make some friends. They could help you with these kinds of things."

"I do have friends."

"Well, I'm going to go now. Have fun." He mutters and then starts to walk away.

Oh, my irene! What am I, 12 again? People pushing me around and calling me names! I mean, I'm getting bullied by some psycho girl who wants to kill me because she's living in sick fantasies! My old school was way better than this. I miss Emmalyn.

I look around the hallway. No one's around. I take my phone out of my back pocket and look at the time, class started 6 minutes ago.

I don't want to go. Ehhhh........

This is my last period so maybe I can skip?... My mom would kill me. Oh well. I going to skip. I don't care. My back hurts and I don't feel good. That's what I'll tell her If she asks.

I use the gym door to go outside. The sky is filled with dark gray clouds.

I jog on the track to the bleachers. I'm really nervous. What if some crazy janitor guy comes out and suspends me for skipping! Or what if the gym class goes on the track today. And they'll probably ask me what the heck I'm doing! What would I say?! Hey, I'm skipping class because I just didn't feel like it?! Don't call my parents...

I sat down on the bleachers and pulled out my phone. I thought of texting Zane but then I remembered that he was in Science right now.

I can't believe I skipped. This might affect my school record. This might affect what college I get into. I'm just freaking myself out. I need to chill out.

I could text FC I guess.

----------

Me: Heyyy Scrub

Seen

FC: Ayyy why are you texting in class

Me: I'm not in class

FC: Why

Me: ...

FC: Are you doing drugs??!!!!

Me: WHAT?!!! NOOOOO

FC: Good.

Me: o.O why would you think that

Seen

Me: ?

FC: I'm in class right now so bye I gtg-

Me: Ok. Bye.

--------------

So much for that.

BOOM

"AAAAAAAAAAAA" I scream.

It starts pouring. I stand up and run down the steps. Why does the world hate me?! :(

I run as fast as I could to the gym door. The rain was pouring super hard. So far, this is the stupidest thing I've done. I should have noticed the clouds. Idiot.

I slammed the door open and ran down the hallway. I don't really know where I'm heading. The bathroom maybe?

I bumped into Garroth since I wasn't really looking where I was going.

"Garroth!" I gasped.

He just stared at me like I was crazy.

---
Hola! I don't really know what the point of this chapter was. But you see Aphmau's side now so... Anyway I just felt like I should update cause I have got over 100 votes! There will be some Aaurmau in the next chapter so don't forget that the end goal is Zanemau so do not worry! Ok love you! Bye!
---