daughter of hell

By impossible

"It's better to reign in Hell then to serve in Heaven." Lucifer is the daughter of a demon and an angel, not... More

daughter of hell
Daughter of hell 2
daughter of hell 3
daughter of hell 4
daughter of hell 5
daughter of hell 6
daughter of hell 7
daughter of hell 8
daughter of hell 9
daughter of hell 10
daughter of hell 11
daughter of hell 12
daughter of hell 13
daughter of hell 14
daughter of hell 15
daughter of hell 16
daughter of hell 17
daughter of hell 18
daughter of hell 19
daughter of hell 20
daughter of hell 21
daughter of hell 22
daughter off hell 23
daughter of hell 24
daughter of hell 25
daughter of hell 26
daughter of hell 27
daughter of hell 28
daughter of hell 29
daughter of hell 30
daughter of hell 31
daughter of hell 32
daughter of hell 33
daughter of hell 34
daughter of hell 35
daughter of hell 36
daughter of hell 37
daughter of hell 38
daughter of hell 39
daughter of hell 40
daughter of hell 41
daughter of hell 42
daughter of hell 43
daughter of hell 44
daughter of hell 45
daughter of hell pissed off!
daughter of hell 46
daughter of hell 48
daughter of hell 49
daughter of hell 50
daughter of hell 51
daughter of hell 52
daughter of hell 53
daughter of hell 54
daughter of hell 55
daugther of hell 56
daughter of hell 57
daughter of hell 58
daughter off hell not pissed off anymore
daughter of hell 59
daughter of hell 60
daughter of hell 61
daughter of hell 62
daughter of hell 63
daughter off hell 64
daughter of hell 65
daughter of hell 66
daughter of hell 67
daughter of hell 68
daughter of hell 69
daughter of hell 70
daughter of hell 71
daughter of hell 72
daughter of hell 73
daughter of hell 74
Daughter of hell 75
daughter of hell 76
daughter of hell 77

daughter of hell 47

15.2K 248 58
By impossible

Chapter

"And he asked him, What is thy name? And he answered, saying, My name is Legion; for we are many."

- Mark 5:9 -

P.O.V. (Seth)

She looked amazing, black skintight jeans with dark red leather boots and a sportjacket she had stolen from Jake who was on the hockeyteam of our school. Did it bother me that she was wearing a jacket with another boys name on it? Yes, but she still looked good.

"Your outfit goes great with that scowl on your face."

"Shut up." She said through clenched teeth.

She had been like this even before I had anounced we would have to walk the last mile.

"Are we almost there yet? It is freaking november and it is cold."

I slipped my hand under her luxurious red hair and skimmed my fingers over the bare skin of her neck. She felt so warm. An elbow connected with my stomac.

"Get those freaking icicles away from me."

"We can't all be demonhot."

"Well, I can't help it that you are a freaking snowman."

"What's up with 'freaking'? Learned a new 'difficult' word?"

"I'll give you a freaking difficult word." She muttered.

"Try me." I challenged.

"And to think, I first wanted to date your brother. You are by far the more annoying one of the two. Oh, the joy you bring me."

The knowledge that she was baiting me was the only thing that stopped me from saying something stupid and letting her know how much I cared.

"Whatever. Thought up a good word yet?"

"Several, if you must know."

"This better be good, little one."

I felt the heat radiate from her at my words.

"Microphallus."

"Too bad I already know that one."

"What your last girlfriend had complaints and you had to look it up?"

I traced the shape of her lips with one finger, they parted on their own accord.

"Sweetheart, I never had complaints. I actually pay attention durning biology and therefore know that a microphallus is an unusual small penis. You'll need to do better than this."

"Oh, I bet that is what she said."

I rolled my eyes.

"You could admit you don't know much difficult words."

"Feist."

"A mongrel. I am afraid you got me mixed with the other species in the Lore, I ain't no werewolf, honey."

"Stop with the petnames, leechboy and I was hinting after the other two meanings of the word."

I scratched my head. Damn, feist had another meaning?

"I'll give you hint, pretty boy. It describes you perfectly."

She looked at me with a small smile on her lips, sure she had won this round. And damn her, she had!

"A person of little worth or someone with a bad temper, and my all time favorite: a silent fart."

"I remind you of a fart?"

"Among many other things.

Are we there yet?"

"Stop being such a child, it's only a mile." I looked at her with self assured smile.

"I could always carry you."

"I'd rather make out with Miss Rosebucket."

I cringed inwardly. That was sick.

"Sick."

"Where are we going anyways?"

Switch P.O.V. (Luci)

"Where are we going anyways?"

That's when I saw the icerink. No, he would have brought a firedemon to an icerink. It could not be.

"Demons, where's the Tylenol?"

"Immortals can't get headaches."

"Why does everyone keep pointing that out. It should tell you enough that me, a mighty immortal, is able to get a headache from you and your stupid ideas."

"What's stupid about skating?"

"There is nothing stupid about skating. ICEskating on the otherhand..."

He didn't look like he got it.

"Firedemon. Ice. Fire and ice..."

He looked confused.

"It melts! Fire melts ice! Are you retarded?"

"You're not that hot."

"I am when pissed off, wich is my constant state whenever you are around." I said with slitted eyes.

"I bet you can't even skate."

I bit my lip, he might be right about that. I had never done it before. I'd be damned if I'd let him know that. How hard could it be.

"Of course I can. Are you going to get me some skates or do I have to get them myself? You are a horrible date." Not that I would know, since I had never gone on a date before.

"What's your size." He asked and he was off.

Once I had gotten over the fear of falling and making an incredible fool of myselve in front of Mr. Cocky, I kind of enjoyed iceskating. It hadn't taken me long to master it and demand some hockeyskates. They looked so much cooler and you could go even faster with them on.

"Good looking and practical. Who had thought?"

"Thanks."

"I was talking about the skates, asshole."

It didn't remove the smile from his face. I could understand: the first half hour I had clung to him to stay upright and more than once I had heard the rather loud whispers about 'Ah, young love; aren't they cute, oh, they are so adorable; what an amazing boyfriend that girl has, why can't you be more like that?' Stupid Mr. Cocky had liked those comments a lot.

A familiar tingle at the back of my neck told me another demon was close. I smiled, I would recognise that raw power anywhere. The power drew closer and dissapeared. What the heck? Mr. Cocky grabbed my hand. Oh, I had forgotten about the neutralizer. I looked around and stared straight in the face of a very familiar pair of dark blue eyes.

Switch P.O.V. (Seth)

A guy with black hair and ridiculous blue higlights and a lippiercing moved closer to us. I eyed him waridly and saw Luci smiling at the dude. The smile on her face when seeing the boy radiated from her like sunshine. Okay, now I definitely wanted to know who he was.

"Ah, Lucifer. This is why you are by far out my most favorite demon of Hell. You are better than a succubus."

"Long time no seen, pretty boy. I like the blue highlights, electric." She flirted shamelessly.

"Oh, do I love it how you can put a boring atmosphere on fire? Definitely yes. First all that lust, and now the jealousy. Should I call Envy I make it a party."

"Only if he brings popcorn." She smiled, a private smile meant only for him.

I curled my arm around her waist in a possessive gesture and pulled her close. The move made her lose her balance and she had to hold on to me. I smirked in satisfaction and she glared at me.

"You're not going to introduce us, honey?"

Her eyes flamed a more vibrant green and I saw the ice under her skates beginning to melt. She looked even more beautiful when anry.

"Listen, fangs, you call me honey one more time and I'll..."

She stopped midsentence and gave the blue-hair-guy a funny look when comprehention (for her) came.

"He is lusting after me, isn't he?" She said in an angry voice.

The blue-hair-guy opened his eyes and smiled lazily.

"He wants you bad."

"Shut up, Luxurius. I am so not into your lusty shit right now."

What the hell? What had lust to do with the blue-hair-guy?

"Wasn't the last guy you said this to Chasity?"

She burst out laughing.

Wait, this guy knew one of the Virtues?

"O, by the demons, yes. I can not believe I had forgotten that!" She laughed again and this time the guy joined in.

"That little striptease you started almost made him faint. He was turning all green and white, it was hilarious."

"Damn, don't you just love evoking lust with the forever virgin nearby?"

She had deliberately invoked lust when the Virtue of purity was present? Yep, that sounded like my Luci. Mine, I liked that thougth.

"Greedy son of a bitch, isn't he." The blue-hair-guy suddenly said while nodding towards me.

"Where you going possessive again? I told you not to think about me and ownership at the same time! Damn it!"

Okay, how did that dude know my basic urges? This could not be good.

"Would someone explain to me who the fuck this blue-hair-guy is?"

"Luxurius, meet Mr. Cocky. Mr. Cocky, Luxurius."

"Oh, he's still at the petname stadium? Damn, you're going on a date with a guy you don't even like? You're twisted, girl, I like it."

And he came way to close to my female for my liking.

"Don't worry man. She called me 'boytoy' for four months before I got her to use my real name."

He playfully pulled Luci's red hair.

"Back off, asshole." I growled, exposing my fangs.

"Oh, parasite, I am so scared."

"What the hell?"

"He's one of the Seven Deadly Sins. No meager vampire can compete with that." Luci dryly added.

"Wich sin is he?" I asked confused.

"Hello? Don't you know Latin? It's basicly in my name, Luxurius."

I really did not like this guy.

"He can't speak Latin. Leeches." She said as if that explained everything.

"Philistine."

"What are you?" I demanded pissed.

"You haven't noticed the looks all the girls and even a couple of guys are giving him?"

I hadn't, I had been too busy looking at Luci and keeping her away from this creep. I looked around and saw a lot of horny looks. Huh.

"That, dear vampire, is lust. Lots and lots of lust."

"It is the biggest sin of mankind, even more popular than anger."

"Where Chasity is all self control and is all about preventing pleasure from killing the soul. We use lust the same way an athlete's muscles are: for maximum efficiency with a soulcrushing result." Luci explained.

"Damage, lust is the self-destructive drive for pleasure out of proportion to its worth. Sex, power, hunger, if you know what I mean." Luxurius finished.

"I suppose you two used to be an item." I said in a sour voice.

They both laughed so loud that they were drawing (even more) looks.

"Yeah, like I'd date a manwhore." She laughed.

"Please, if I had wanted you, I could have had you." The bastard stated.

I was ready to beat the shit out of this guy when Luci spoke.

"What's the matter boytoy, scared of daddy?"

"Damn right, I am! Demons, it's not because he acts like a warm fuzzy bunny with you that he's like that with the rest of us. Swear on my little black soul, he morfs into a scary mutantrabbit from the moment you turn your back."

"It's a hard live." She said without sympathy.

"So I heard you finished Xerxes off."

"What about it?"

"Come on girl, spill it."

"You are the biggest gossip in Hell. If I tell you, no one can predict how things will escalate! I'm not telling you anything."

"Aw, come on. We'll trade information."

"You got nothing I want, Luxurius."

"Come on, I know you've always dreamed about sleeping with me."

I hit him before I even knew what I was doing, he went down hard.

"Damn, Seth! He was only joking. There is even a law that the Sins can't sleep or even mess around within their rank. You really didn't need to hit him."

"You're not a Sin."

"Yes, I am. I'm Corruption."

"You can't be a Virtue and a Sin at the same time."

"Sure I can. It makes me powerfull. I can be the Virtue Justice and keep my full power in an atmospher full of corruption. It doesn't get any better than this."

"We're still going."

I saw her bending down to check on the asshole I had knocked out, but I threw her over my shoulder and skated to the side of the rink.

"Put me down, damn it!"

Switch P.O.V. (Luci)

I bent down to check on Lux, he went down pretty hard and didn't have his usual power to heal fast with Mr. Cocky nearby. The air left my longs in a wush when Mr. Cocky threw me over his shoulder and started skating to the sides of the rink.

"Put me down, damn it!"

I needed to learn that boys took things way too literally. He dumped me on the floor without a warning.

"Hey!"

I untied my skates an stood, rubbing my sore behind. Stupid vampire.

"Are you comming or do I need to carry you again?" He sneered.

What was he so mad about.

Without further words he grabbed my hand and started pulling me along. I had no choice but to follow or I'd end up with my face in the mud. That's when I realised he wasn't taking us back to the road, but towards the woods behind the rink. I didn't like this.

"What are you doing? The road is that way, you moron. And then they dare say women are not coördinated."

No answer.

"Let me go, Seth."

He was dragging me farther into the woods, I looked back and couldn't see the lights from the rink anymore.

"What the fuck do you think you are doing?"

He kept ingnoring me and I started to struggle. Again I was thrown over his shoulder, stupid vampire strenght.

"I want to know where we are going."

Still no answer. He started to speed up, and I was getting nauseous from the jerky momevements and vampirespeed.

"What the fuck is your problem, dude? Wake up on the wrong side of your mom this morning?"

He stopped. Ah, the momjokes always did the trick.

A strange force made me tense. A brilliant light made me fight Seth's grip harder and all my senses got into full panic mode. I knew this kind of power, Seth was opening a portal and the only portal I knew a vampire was capable of opening was... the one to their own kingdom.

Shit, shit, double shit.

I was in big trouble.

"Don't do this to me." I whispered, realizing I would no be able to fight myself out of this predicament.

"Please, Seth. I will die, they'll kill me, or worse. Please Seth, don't do this to me. If you care..."

"That's the problem!" He all but yelled.

"I care too much already and I am sick of the way you are making me feel. We are going to get to the bottom of this and the only people who'll be able to help are vampires. You are coming with me."

"Fuck you, you stupid bastard! If you do this to me, I'll hate you forever!" I screamed from the top of my lungs while bursting out in flames.

Fire was everywhere consuming me and the person holding me. With a curse he dropped me to the ground. I tried scrambling away, but he grabbed my arm and twisted it behind my back. I made my arm catch on fire, but he didn't let go. While grunting in pain I felt his fingers move across my skin. No, not just moving, he was drawing symbols, bindingsymbols to bind a demon.

No, this could not be happening to me. I had never in my life felt this powerless, not even while at the mercy of my mother. At least she had never bound me, left me powerless. He tried grabbing my other wrist, I twisted away and fell on top of my now immobile arm. For a moment I lost my breath in pain. That short moment was enough for the vampire to push me facedown in the dirt and to put his knee on my back, succesfully pinning me down. My other arm was secured and more symbols were draw, binding me. Hot tears left a trail on my dirtmasked face. No, damn it! I would not cry, I would not cry! I felt him brush his fingers over my lower back, over the one tatoo that I had taken freely when I had gotten away from my mother. It said 'unbound', it had been my own little declaration of freedom and the vampire was taking it all away again. I had fought so hard for this and I felt it all slipping away from me.

'I'm gonna live the way I love, and love the way I live. Walk the higest wire, and stay out on the limb, away from any fences, free of any chains.Unbound, untied, untamed.'

I chanted the words in my head over and over in the hope to fight this bad dream, this nightmare. The first months away from my mother I had kept the nightmares at bay by repeating these words, over and over again.

"I'm gonna live the way I love, and love the way I live. Walk the higest wire, and stay out on the limb, away from any fences, free of any chains.Unbound, untied, untamed."

"I am not letting you go." The vampire whispered in my ear, and that is when I realised I had never truly knew hate before.

"I only want what I've got coming, I'll take the credit and the blame. Even when I'm bent and broken, I pray my spirit always stays untamed."

I needed these words, I needed to hear them or else I feared I'd might brake, beyond repair. I had pulled myself from this dark voight once before, it had taken a lot from me and I could not say for certain I would be able to do it again.

"I take no map, I make no plans. I've let go of the reins, I have no rules, I feel no fear. No restraints, I am untamed."

I was so scared. No, I could not let the fear rule me. Fear was a mind-killer, the little dead that brings total obilteration. I had to stay strong.

The vampire pulled me upright, and I felt weak like a kitten. I stumbled an he caught me.

"Do you think you can walk on your own." He asked in a soft concerned voice that contradicted his actions.

"I hate you." I said in a hoarse voice.

"You watch your back, vampire, for the moment it is unprotected..."

I lifted my eyes to his, loadement and contempt filling them, telling him how serious I was.

"Be careful, leech, for you will beg for dead before I'm through with you."

The fear I saw in his eyes told me he wasn't as stupid as he had let me to believe. But the fear dissapeared all too soon and worry replaced it. Worry on my behalve.

"Did you hid your head? I am sorry to do this Luci but I need to figure this out and I can not leave you here. I can not bear the thought of another touching you. I need you by my side. I... I care for you."

I spit in his face.

Pain, inner pain on his face was the last thing I saw before I blacked out.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have been staring at this part for two days now before I decided to post it. The only reason why I did post it is because I found a way to continue it. I first thougt I was backing myself up in a corner but I am full of new ideas so here you have part 47:D

hope you liked it

xx

impossible

Continue Reading