Shawn Mendes imagines

By yycmendes

I'm still trying to put more up but I hope you enjoy them so far and keep in mind that these are only for fun. More

birthday surprise
Tattoo???
Shower Goals
Im sorry pt. 2
I'm sorry pt. 3
"Why?"
Mistakes and memories
Pink or Blue
Apologies. (Not imagine)
Mistakes and Memories Pt. 2
Mistakes and Memories Pt. 3
Birthday wishes (19th birthday edition)
Mistakes and Memories pt. 4

I'm sorry pt. 1

10.9K 64 4
By yycmendes

Shawns POV
I'm coming home from my tour and going to surprise my girlfriend Y/N. In the car Ive been imagining what her reaction could be. I love her so much, she's my life.

As I walk out of the car, I got to the trunk and to get my suitcase out. I walk up to the door and ring the bell. I wait a few minutes but nobody answered the door. I went back to see if Y/N's car was on the driveway. I noticed that her car was parked in the driveway but why wouldn't she open the door.

I remembered the on the door ledge there was an extra house key. I grabbed it and unlocked the door. When I stepped in I saw something I would have never wanted to see.

I saw Y/N making out with some other guy!
___________________________
That's part one of I'm sorry. Im new to writing imagines, if I have any mistakes please feel free to comment them and I'll try my best to fix them!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

480K 14.6K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
163K 5.7K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
177K 4.7K 40
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
80.2K 1.8K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...