Buckley's Rowdy Ranch: Cam...

Von CaptainCrunch

*COMPLETED* Welcome to Buckley's Ranch, full of sexy cowboys and all kinds of trouble! Lord 'ave mercy! Jessi... Mehr

Introduction
Chapter One: New Beginnings,Old Wounds
Chapter Two: Waiting For A Sign
Chapter Three: You Wait Your Turn, Smart Ass
Chapter Four: Bonding with Susanne, Defending Cam
Chapter Five: That's All I Ask, Ladies
Chapter Six: Nightmares, Whiskey & Drunk Cam
Chapter Seven: Cam's Dream, My Misfortune
Chapter Eight: Lace Teddies & Throwing Fists
Chapter Nine: Breakfast & Flowers
Chapter Ten: I'm All Yours, Cam
Chapter Twelve: The Buckley Ball Part 2
Chapter Thirteen: Both To Blame
Chapter Fourteen: Teapot Dance
Chapter Fifteen: The Breaking Of Two Hearts
Chapter Sixteen: The Truth About Jessie
Chapter Seventeen: Epiphany You Overdue Bitch
Chapter Eighteen: Happily Ever After?
SEQUAL IS UP!!!!!!!!!

Chapter Eleven: The Buckley Ball Part 1

16.4K 429 22
Von CaptainCrunch

*Lucinda’s POV*

That whore.

That fucking whore, she has to ruin everything for me. It wasn’t enough that she stole my man but now she’s the bell of the ball. Lord knows how dearly I wanted to kill her.

All week long I’ve been hearing’ Jessie this and Jessie that, I mean what’s so god damn special about her? She’s not even that pretty; no one is compared to me. And that’s what only men cared about, how pretty a girl was on the outside.

Y’ know what really makes my blood boil?

Cam bought her flowers.

He never, not once, not ever, bought me flowers.

I know what’s been going on between the two of them, the slut has probably given him a night he wouldn’t forget; why else would he buy her flowers?

Then after he buys her flowers—a room full I heard—they have a big ol’ fancy dinner. Apparently they couldn’t stop starin’ into each other’s eyes.

What is so fuckin’ perfect about Jessie the lousy stable hand?

There’s only one way to solve my problem with her: have James seduce her and have Cam see it. Then the whole town will think she is a whore who tried to go after my man, probably would be kicked out of town.

Hopefully, she will be.

But how to orchestrate the planned affair? Hmmm. . .it has to be some-where public, some-where social with alotta people watching her. . . . .

The Buckley Ball.

Perfect, absolutely perfect for me to sabotage her life. Everyone who’s anyone will be there, all fancy and watching as they see her cheating on Cam.

So I’ll wait for the time being, and I’ll have James in on the plan. I see the way he looks at her as well, how he has this excited glint in his frosty eyes as he watches her like a predator.

To be honest, I don’t know why I cheated on Cam with his best friend James. Maybe it was because James took me out to places I’d never been, bought me flowers and dined in fancy restaurants where as Cam would be a stay at home man, a drink in his hand and a book in the other.

But I still want Cam.

He still gave me the ride of my life, gave a pleasure not even James could barely give me. And now Cam is givin’ all his lovin’ to her.

I have to stop this, I have to ruin Jessie’s life to get mine back.

Jessie’s POV

Oh crap, oh crap oh crap!

Tonight is the Buckley ball, I remembered as I woke up hazily from the dream I had.

Immediately my heart started pounding painfully, the sound echoing in my ears.

I shouldn’t be this nervous right? It’s only just a ball!

But everyone in town will be there, all dolled up and judging. And. . . Cam will be my date, so he’s told me.

I mean the way he asked me out was a bit. . .adorable.

*Flashback To Yeserday*

“Hey Jessie, gotta second?” a familiar voice boomed, making me flinch out of shock.

Damn cowboy! He knows how much I hate being snuck up on. Yet he still does it, for fun.

What a asshole.

“I’m brushing down Betty. . . is it important?” I asked Cam impatiently as I tried to be gentle as I groomed the beautiful beast in front of me.

“Well, yes it is. See. . . I don’t know if I have made it official between us. . . but we are dating now and I demand that you consent into being my date for the ball tomorrow night.” He demanded, nodding to himself as he tipped back his black Stetson.

“You demand my consent?” I giggled, amused ay his big boy tone. Cam tugged on his white short-sleeve shirt that was straining againt his muscles, with a grin.

I felt strong, muscled hands wrap tightly around my waist and sucked in a short breath.

All week long Cam sneaks up behind me and hugs me from behind, rocking us side to side.

He made my heart hammer.

“I demand that you will gladly and willingly come to the ball with me, dance only with me and give me a kiss I won’t forget.” He was on the verge of chuckling as he spoke out loud, resting his chin on my left shoulder.

I smiled as I continued to brush down Betty, rocking myself a bit as he rocked as well.

“If I give you my consent, will you give me a kiss I won’t forget?” I asked cheekily, though I had the breath rushed out of me when he twirled me around and crushed his sweet lips to mine, stealing my heart.

All too soon, the breath rushed out of me as tingles raced through my body.

Cam pulled back after a few minutes of kissing me, annoyed with the neighing the horses were making around us.

I was annoyed with him stopping the kiss.

Cam noticed my glare and gave me a ravished grin. “Later, we’ll have all the time we’ll need to be alone, baby.”

With a heart melting smirk he sauntered out of the barn, not knowing he left me staring after him, breathless.

*End Of Flash Back*

So here I am, as breathless and confused as ever, in one of the town’s hair salons.

Cam said I could have the day off since I had been working extra time out on the ranch, a sweet move on his part.

“So, decided on which hair style you want, ma’am?” the blonde hair dresser asked me, running a hand through my hair gently.

I set the magazine down that she gave me and looked into the mirror, happy with my choice.

It was meant for long hair only, beautiful silky curled hair running down the back, with tiny violet flowers at the crown of my head, set in perfect spots.

She nodded and gave me a warm smile, grabbing the hair curler and a hair brush.

The hair dresser worked on my hair for almost two hours since my hair was longer than the ones she was used to, making sure each curl was perfect and every tiny flower set in place.

Once I got back to the ranch, I realized I only had two hours until the ball would start.

FUCK!

I didn’t have time to stop to greet anyone as I raced up the ranch house stairs, up to my room.

Pinning my curls gently up, I grabbed and gently put the shower cap on. I had a quick shower, cleaning and trying to relax my panicking body.

Once I finally got dressed into some nice new purple lingerie I bought, I made my way to my vanity table and whipped out my hair curler I kept in the drawer. My hair was a bit messed, so I spent a long time curling and putting on some hair spray.

Satisfied with my now perfect hair, I raced to my closet and pulled out my dress I kept hanging and shrugged into it, feeling my skin prick softly as my blood curled at the running softness of the dress.

Next I grabbed my Guess brand Orbin heels, and may I say they costed me a pretty penny. All that was left to do was to put on my make-up, and thank god I already broke my new heels in so they were comfortable to walk in.

Because if I didn’t then the shoes would have hurt like a bitch.

I glanced at my iPhone time as soon as I finished spraying some of my new Marc Jacobs Daisy perfume. Crap, it was time to go. I shoved my wallet, iPhone and daisy perfume into a purple clutch handbag I had bought online.

I steadily walked down the stairs, hearing the familiar sounds of the Buckley family.

“Tyler! Gimme back my lip stick!” Susanne’s angry voice commanded, bringing a smile to my lips.

“Why?! So you can give ol’ Tucker a—” Marcus’s child- like bantering voice boomed.

Big—” Perry cut him off, crossing his arms.

Sloppy—”Tyler puckered his lips and flicked his tongue widely against the air.

Kiss.” Cam finished with a sly grin, but that sly grin dropped when he turned around to see who was coming down the stairs.

He let out a small breath, shaking his head as a awed expression glazed over his handsome as hell face.

“Why, heck! Almost didn’t recognise you without the mud and hay stuck to you, girl.” Jack grinned, nudging his son’s Cam’s shoulder.

I blushed, stopping on the second last step as Cam moved towards me, holding his hand out.

Everyone looked absolutely stunning in their dressy clothes, all the men wearing similar blue ties but silky black suits, while Susanne wore her figure hugging red dress and Mary a royal blue gown that came to her ankles.

Cam said nothing as he drove us to the Ball, my rental car had been taken back and I always caught a ride with Cam. I was happy that we were alone together in the car, though it was a bit awkward.

Cam helped me out of the truck as we reached our destination; I put a hand to his shoulder as I glanced down at my feet to make sure I didn’t step on the long material.

It felt weird to me to be out here, enjoying myself instead of staying at home and do nothing like I used to back in my old home.

I felt more like the pauper than Cinderella.

“By the way, you look absolutely angelic tonight, Australia.” Cam leaned down to whisper softly in my ear, wrapping one of his arms around my waist.

I swallowed the hard lump in my throat and nodded, too shy to compliment his own stunning appearance tonight. The suit he wore hugging his muscles, showing a dashing side to my cowboy boss.

He brushed his lips against mine, my face immediately flushed as warmth flooded through my body.

Lord knows how Cam makes me feel.

Smiling widely at each other, we both pushed open the entrance door.

Holy shit.

By ball, they don’t skip out on the fancy.

There was a small orchestra near the dance floor; tables so elegantly decorated with yellow silk tablecloths, Bright orange Chinese festive lanterns were hung, with jade green flowers on every table.

Someone even scattered red rose petals on the dance floor and table tops, making the setting look spectacular.

I felt every pair of eyes on me and Cam, who only shrugged it off and pretended like no one was watching us dance.

It was a slow dance, the one where you just stare into each-other’s eyes, nothing to be said.

I swayed side to side as Cam effortlessly twirled me around, gliding us around the entire dance floor so gracefully it gave me a shock. Never had I imagined Cam would be such a. . .skilled ballroom dancer.

But god only knows how amazing he was.

Cam was whispering dirty things into my ear, about the things that should be illegal when we bed each other.

“I want to make love to you on one of these table tops, have you grip the edges as I bury myself in you deeper and deeper till every-one in town can hear you’re screaming.” I let out a small moan as I started to feel that melting feeling between my legs as I pictured his little fantasy.

“Then afterwards, I’ll ride you like a cowgirl on the dance floor. Making sure everyone would hear your screams and grunts of pleasure.” I whispered into his ear, feeling the arms around my waist tighten.

“Make me scream with pleasure? I would love to see that. How ‘bout tonight, Jessie?” he flirted, rubbing himself a bit on me. I closed my eyes as I tried to breathe from the little grind he gave me, luckily no one noticed it.

“Don’t tempt me, cowboy.” I licked my lips slowly, smiled at the way he swallowed when he saw me.

“Cam! Lord oh lord, have you grown more handsome’. It’s been a long time since I saw you and OH! How’s this pretty girl?” some random middle aged woman came up to Cam, who subtly backed off me and chatted back to her with one of his smiles.

“Mrs Apricot, this here is Jessie. My girlfriend.” I almost passed out from his words.

Did I here right?!

GIRLFRIEND?!!!

The woman that was Mrs Apricot smiled at me, her orange and white Cinderella kind of dress swayed with her figure.

“Why, it’s very nice to meet you dear. And what’s this I hear about you two being all couple like? You snagged one of the only men the girls around here have been chasing. Now you’ll be the envy of the town.” She pushed back her curly brown hair and farewelled us, her tan being whisking away to the now watching crowd.

I breathed in, trying to not pass out.

“You okay? Jessie?” a firm shake on my shoulder, I quickly nodded and excused myself for a drink.

I quickly walked over to the refreshment table, where a few waitors were already stacking up. I stole a glass of champagne and took a nice long swig.

It bubbled on my tongue, clearing my light headedness.

“Why, hello there beautiful.” One of the most annoying voices I’d ever heard greated me.

“Get lost, James.” I snarled at him, the last time I talked to him he tried to get me to have a quickie in the backseat of his car.

“That’s no way to talk to a gentleman; one would think you would want to get spanked. And I’m more than happy to hit that fine as o’ yours.” I choked on my drink, felt myself blush in anger.

“Stay the hell away from me, you damn creep.” I almost yelled at him, still mindful that there were people watching.

James Malcavoy’s eyes flashed in anger, his lips pulled back as he reached out in a lightening fast move and grabbed my arm painfully.

“Looky here bitch.” He snarled the last word at me, bringing me closer to his revolting self.

“You will walk out with me to my car. I will then ravish you on my car hood and you will be thankful for it. Do you understand?” he spat in my face, I shook my head and called him a bastard, feeling my heart thump and thump like a rabbit.

Get your fucking hands off her!.” Before I knew it, James was down on the ground, moaning and clutching his jaw.

I turned around to see my saviour and almost bursted into tears. It was Cam Buckley.

A shocked gasp went through the crowd, instant murmurs exploded from the exciting new fight.

He gently brought me into his warm chest, making soothing noises and walked us away, while he ordered one of the security guards to escort James out.

“Baby its fine. He’s gone now . . . sshh don’t cry . . . I’m here for you. . . sshh.” He rubbed my back in circles, whispering his words to me as we hid in the corner from prying eyes.

“Oh god I really thought he was going to rape me.” I panicked, willing my-self not to vomit.

Cam made a growl, shaking his head fiercely as he grabbed my chin and looked me straight in the eyes.

“No man will ever hurt you, understand. No man. I protect what’s mine.” I gasped, dumbfounded.

“I’m yours?” I still can’t believe it.

He nodded, pulling me into his chest as he leaned down to brush his soft lips against mine teasingly.

Slowly I started to feel normal again, except for the rising heat that was just for Cam.

“Feel safer now?” he asked me gently. I nodded and gave him a thankful smile.

“Feels weird yet natural, huh? Just two weeks ago we were at each other’s throats.” Never would I think that would happen.

He chuckled, tipping his Stetson a little higher.

“Why, ma’am. I do believe you were the one to throw horse shit at me.” He smirked when I looked at him in outrage.

“No! You threw shit first!” I exclaimed, laughing at his wide eyed innocent expression.

“Woman, please. Now let’s stop a talkin’ and start a dancin’.” He grabbed my hand and led me back to the dance floor, twirling me around.

I felt the wind caress my exposed skin as Cam swayed us around, moving in time with the classical music.

Soon, after Cam and I had settled, conversing with the random people talking with us, my eyes landed on Susanne and Tucker. Poor Susanne looked like she was about to cry after seeing a promiscuously dressed blonde woman make out with Tucker, who seemed very reluctant.

Ah so that must be his girlfriend Cornelia that I heard about at the Sunday dinner with the Whitham’s.

I watched as Susanne took a deep breath and walked away gracefully, leaving Tucker staring at her in a mixture of regret, amazement and awe. Something else bubbled behind his eyes as he stared after her; it was like a puppy dog look.

“Why do I have a feelin’ this was all Lucinda’s dirty work?” Cam whispered to me, his adorable accent coming out annoyed.

“Maybe because she’s glaring at us with real hatred in her eyes.” I whispered back, still keeping my eyes on Tucker since I didn’t want to see that spoilt psycho hateful bitch.

I don’t get it.

If he’s in love with Susanne then why is he with another woman?

I sighed, shaking my head.

It’s best if I don’t get involved now, things for them might get worse.

*Author’s Note*

Sorry y’all this is where I stop it. I guess the chapter will be split into two, because there will still be a few more things going on and right now I am drained.

Well, the long wait is over. *smiley face*

So if you are reading then VOTE COMMENT AND FAN ME!!!!!

Crunchy out y’all

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

509K 11.7K 24
Faye thought everything was in her life was perfect until one night when she was six, her pack was attacked. Everyone was killed, including her mom a...
711K 6.3K 7
Second Chance Romance Love-at-first sight--faster-paced love affair Single father Surprise baby HEA standalone Five years ago, my life changed wh...
286 39 28
Charlie Adams never had it easy living her sixteen years of her life in the shadow of her popular sister Sam. Charlie suffered years at the hands of...
6.3M 51.5K 7
**** THIS IS JUST A SAMPLE OF THE STORY NOW. ENJOYING THE CHASE IS BEING PUBLISHED SPRING 2014 SO I HAVE HAD TO REMOVE MOST OF IT FROM WATTPAD**** ...