When We Were Young// Yugyeom...

By aesthetic-hoshi

"Well, I fell in love with him. The way he taught me to dance, the countless sleepovers, how he always defend... More

Chapter 1: First encounters
Chapter 2: Christmas
Chapter 3: Grounded
Chapter 4: savior
Chapter 5: promise kept
Chapter 6: betrayal
Chapter 7: Abandoned
Chapter 8- Reencounters
Chapter 9: New friends
Chapter 10: second chances
Chapter 11: Forever.
Chapter 12: opportunities
Chapter 13: Dorms
Chapter 14: Haunted
Chapter 15: Fear
Chapter 16: Concepts
Chapter 17: Battles
Chapter 18: Fix you
Chapter 19: obstacles
Chapter 20: revenge
Chapter 21: Roommates
Chapter 22: House rules
Chapter 23: Fun and Games
Chapter 24: Hangover
Chapter 25: Paparazzi
Chapter 26: Performance
ANNOUNCEMENT
Chapter 27: Denial
Chapter 28: Thunderstorms
Chapter 29: Treehouse
chapter 30: star gazing
Chapter 32: Threatened
Chapter 33: interrupted moments
Chapter 34: Teasing
Chapter 35: Niece
Chapter 36: Set backs
Chapter 37: Reveal
Chapter 38: Warehouse
ANNOUNCEMENT
Chapter 40: Last hope
Chapter 41: Aftermath
HAPPY YUGYEOM DAY
Chapter 42: The end

Chapter 31: New student

635 19 9
By aesthetic-hoshi

Jee's POV

The alarm on my phone went off. Ugh 7 a.m. Wednesday, we're only halfway through the week. I manage to reach for my phone on the bedside table and turn the annoying ringing off. I turn around again and snuggle back into Yugyeom's chest. The alarm didn't even phase him. I tried to unwrap his arm from around me but he only pulled me closer when I did.

"Yugyeom, wake up." I boop his nose but he only scrunches it then returns to his peaceful state. "Babe, we have to get up. Its a school day." I run my hand through his hair then to his shoulder to shake him.

"Whattt?" he whined.

"We have to get up."

"Whyyy?" he continued.

"Because school comes first," I laughed. He pulled me onto his chest so I was on top of him and he hugged me tighter.

"Can't we just ditch?"

"Yugyeom! You know what happened last time we ditched! I ended up getting hit by a car and we had to clean an entire building. So no, we can't ditch. Plus I have dance team practice and we have a math quiz."

"But I'm so tired. We came back so late yesterday. All I want to do is stay in and cuddle with you."

It's true. We came back like at 1 in the morning. We stayed up in the treehouse just eating sweets, talking, kissing, and star gazing. He had to carry me back home most of the way cause I was so tired.

"Trust me, I do too but we have to go. Come on." He let's go of his grip on me and I'm finally able to get out of bed. I stretch out a bit and head to the bathroom and brush my teeth. I come back in the room about three minutes later to see Yugyeom sitting on the edge of the bed trying to fix his cute little bed head.

I open my closet and look through the options available for today's outfit.

"Wait, Jee." Yugyeom got up from the bed and comes towards me. "Let me pick out your outfit again."

"But Yugyeom-"

"Please," he begs and puts his hands on my shoulders. "I thought you liked what I picked out for you yesterday."

"Yeah I did but-"

"Pleaseee." Oh great, his little pouty face. Too adorable to handle.

"Ugh, fine. Go nuts."

"Yes!" He rushes past me and starts looking through the heap of clothes. "Alright let's see. This..this..ooh this...and these."

"Oh and don't forget these." He picks up the locket and charm bracelet from the desk and hands them to me. "Now get changed."

He goes to the hallway to wait for me to get dressed but that seemed a little weird to me. I open the door again and find him patiently waiting. "What's wrong?" He asks.

"Why did you leave?"

"So you can change."

"Why? It's not like you haven't seen me..you know, undressed before."

He blushes a little and bites the inside of his cheek. "Yeah I know, but I don't care. I respect you and I don't mind waiting outside. I love you for real and I don't need to see you like that. It isn't necessary."

"Aw! Thanks Gyeomie. You're the best." I give him a quick kiss on the cheek and close the door so I can get dressed. I put on the outfit with the flannel wrapped around my waist. Yugyeom's taste in fashion never seizes to amaze me.

I open the door and see him coming out of bathroom. He just finished washing his face and brushing his teeth. "Wow," he says and he takes a look at me. He grabs my hand and spins me around. "Perfect. Now let me get dressed." He locks himself in the room and I go back in the bathroom to do my hair and put on my makeup.

In no time I hear the door to our room open. He must be done getting ready. I come out of the bathroom and walk to the kitchen so I could hopefully whip up something for us to eat. Although I was still pretty full from all the food we had last night.

However, there was Yugyeom,wearing almost the same outfit as me and a huge grin. He spread his arms out. "Ta-da! Well? What do you think?"

I cross my arms across my chest. "Kim. Yugyeom. Did you dress me up just so we could match?"

He laughs. "So what if I did?"

"You little..ah come here!" I jump into his arms and he picks me up while spinning me around. "You're the cutest Yugyeom."

"No, Jee, you are." He pecks me on the lips once before putting me back down. He reaches for two apples and hands me one. "Come on we can eat them on the way." We grab our backpacks and start walking to school.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Listen up. We have a new student coming in today so I hope you'll accept her and show her around. Please be nice. She'll be coming in soon so please be on your best behavior." Our math teacher turns around and writes some problems up on the board. "Now, I want you all to complete these problems to prepare for your quiz later."

"Crap," BamBam says as he turns around to face Yugyeom and I, "I'm so gonna fail this quiz."

"No, you won't. Come here, I'll show you Bammy."

"But babe, I need help too."

I pat his head. "Aw, don't worry. I'll show both of you." I was explaining the process to the both of them for the third time when we heard the door swing open.

"Everyone, this is Ailee. She'll be joining us for the year. Let's all give her a warm welcome."

Oh hell no. Yugyeom and I shot each other a worried look.

"Hey guys. I'm ailee. I hope you'll all accept me and help me get accustomed to this new school. I just know we're all going to become great, great friends." She smirked and the teacher motioned her over to a desk in the back. She placed her hand on Yugyeom's shoulder as she passed by him. He turned around to look at her but she winked at him before he could say anything. I jumped up from my chair but BamBam and Yugyeom held me back. Ailee just laughed. "Take it easy Jee. Play nice. I know I am."

"Yeah, playing."

She ran her fingers through his hair before going to her seat in the back of the class.

"Jee, calm down. Come on sit down. You know how she is." Yugyeom grabs my hand and sits me back down in my seat.

"Yeah, you don't wanna get in trouble because of her."

"You're right. Let's just keep reviewing the material." It was going pretty well for a couple of minutes until Ailee decided to start trouble again.

"Um, excuse me. May I go get a drink of water?" she asked a little too sweetly.

"Of course." our teacher replied.

She passed by and dropped a light pink note on Yugyeom's desk as she headed out.

He picked it up and unfolded it. He immediately rubbed his neck and looked away after he read the note.

I snatched the note from him and read it out loud. "If you wanna pick up where we left off, meet me in the girl's bathroom ;) If not, don't worry. You'll get another chance, babe. Don't act like you forgot how much fun we used to have together."

"Damn Yugyeom," BamBam said as he sat back in his chair. He knew shit was about to go down.

"Yugyeom. What is she talking about?" I throw the note down on the desk.

"Nothing, Jee. You know her. She'll say anything to get us mad at each other or to start drama. Just ignore it."

"How can I-"

"Okay students," the teacher interrupted. "No more talking. I'm handing out the quizzes. You have until the end of class to finish. I hope you all studied. Good luck."

Great, who knew a quiz would finally come in handy for someone. Maybe I should just drop it. I should trust my boyfriend and not that little bitch. Plus, I know he would choose me over her any day so I guess its okay. I quickly reached over and kissed Yugyeom on the cheek to let him know I wasn't mad.

Our teacher loudly cleared her throat. "Ms. King. Mr. Kim. Quiz. Now."

"Sorry," we say in unison and proceed to take our quiz.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lunch time! We all met up and sat at our usual table after we bought our lunches.

"So that's how I hit the girl in the forehead with the grape that popped from my mouth." Youngjae finished his story. He had us all dying from laughter. He never fails to keep us entertained.

We were having a great lunch so far. Everyone was very bubbly and happy from the stories we all shared and not to mention the awesome food the cafeteria was serving today.

I brought some little chocolate bars from the apartment today so that we could have something sweet. "Yugyeom.." I lightly tap his shoulder. "Open up." I feed him a piece of the chocolate which earns us some jokingly annoyed groans from the rest. Yugyeom just laughs and grabs a piece of the chocolate to return the favor.

"Say ahhh.."

I open my mouth but before he could place the chocolate in my mouth, Ailee swooped in. He fed her the chocolate instead.

"Mmm, thanks Yugyeom. That's so sweet. Just like your cute little matching outfits. But I think it'll look a lot cuter on me don't you think?" She leans in closer to his ear. "Or maybe it'll look better when you take it off of me."

Yugyeom pushes her away from him and everyone at our table was just full of shock.

"That's it!" I get up from the bench and push her. "What the hell do you think you're doing?"

"Woah, woah. Don't forget Jee. You just escaped a school that knew everything that you did. You just got away from the humiliation. I know a lot of things about you Jee. And Yugyeom as well. And unless you want the whole school and your company knowing everything, I suggest you control your anger. "

She blew a kiss at Yugyeom and took the rest of the chocolate before strutting away.

"What is she talking about ?" Jinyoung asked.

"N-nothing, let's just keep eating okay?" Yugyeom said.

"Okay," they all replied, still worried and unsure about what just happened.

But I should've known better. She knows too much. She can ruin mine and Yugyeom's reputations and careers with just a couple of words. I guess we'll just have to deal with her for a bit. Let's just see if I can handle her though.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 8.5K 33
❝I will make him regret what he did to me❞ - In where Jaebum got bullied in highschool because he wrote a love letter to Youngjae. The younger is no...
91.7K 3.5K 27
"As days pass, I fall even more in love with you. But a day will eventually come that all those feelings will just disappear." I can't be in love wit...
15.4K 594 20
"And when they ask you about me and you find yourself thinking back on all of our memories, I hope you ache in regret as the truth hits you like a bu...
19.1K 653 12
[BOOK 1] The moment Jaebum saw Jackson he knew that he already fall in love at the first sight.