A WERE'S LOVE STORY

Par lily_summers

In a town filled with mortals, I am a lone wolf, with my soul sister, Lucy. Lucy is a Wiccan, she's basically... Plus

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Epilogue

Chapter 18

1.5K 20 12
Par lily_summers

                                                                                LILY

 Who does that wolf think he is. Getting to Lucy's room, I open it, walking across the room I sit on the bed next to her. bringing her in my arms I let her cry it off. Then I tell her to sit up straight, and listen. "Okay listen up, he's your Mate weather you like it or not. so what your gonna do is make him work for it, Okay?"

"Okay"

" Good because, I hear their foot steps, so that means Sam needs to see, if i'm all right, he worries to much." 

 Hearing Sam's foot falls by the door I rush to open it. jumping in his arms. I get a big kiss, then i'm being carried away from the door. before i'm out of ear shot I yell. " remember what I said Lucy."

 " Beloved why do I have the feeling, he's gonna be running for his mother?"

" well no one messes with the Shootingstar Pack, not even over barring Alpha males. besides he deserves whatever she dishes out, then she will see if he's worthy or not."

" Okay, as long as you don't drag me in this. Now we have some business to discuss about our visitor. But later I want to take you out to for a picnic at our meadow."

" That sounds wonderful, Love."

                                                                                LUCY

 Look at him just standing there, must be talking to his inner wolf or something.  Well he better be prepared for what I have in store. Hearing foot falls I turn, to see him walk up to me and say. " I'm sorry for what I said, I've been looking for my Amore, for a long time. My father has had me stressed I didn't think first, I just hope I havn't ruined my won chance with you."

 Thinks he can butter me up, with those wonderful words.... Oh get your mind out of the gutter girl.    " Well I might forgive you, but you have to pass some unexpected tests, before i will even think about it. Just cause wolves Mate for life doesn't mean I have too, just remember that, because you will have no idea what my tests are. Oh and before I forget you might want to get on my sister the Alpha's side, or your chopped liver, in her book. My Mate has to be Best friends with my Amigo, My soul sister. That would defiantly look good in my book. that will be the only hint I will give you, be prepared to be tested my Amore."

 Walking away from him I go check on my daughter Stella.

*******************

" Hey Stella do you want to swimming, after Lily talks to the Pack?"

" Oh I would. Mommy? is that man your Mate?"

" I don't know, Sweetie. I just don't know. But he could be after what i'm gonna put him through."

(*Stella* we never did go swimming.(*Lucy*  I know dear, How about we go and swim now.)

*******

 Sitting close to Lily and Sam. She starts talking about the why Cameron is here. Then went on to a happy topic. " OK I'm friends with this Pack not far from here and he invited everyone over for a ride on their horses! Isn't awesome!?"

" Oh that is totally cool, but no one here has rode a horse but me and you, Lily"

"Oops your right, but he said we could, take as long as we want."

 " Wait a minute did you say, it's a he. This him didn't try anything did he?" Growling soft and upset, Sam, goes and drags Lily onto his lap. 

" No silly he was like a brother to me."

" Good."

" OK guys lets go to the ranch!"

**********************

                                                                      LILY

 Driving to the ranch. I feel guilty because he wasn't always just a brother to me he was an ex-boyfriend first. I hope he's not mad. I brought some of my Pack with me. Luna, Lucy, Stella, Caspian, Sam, Mannaro, and Zorro. I left Becca and Dylan in charge while we are gone.

 Coming to the driveway, I hear gasps, oohs and ahs. The house is a big cottage, with two Barns, one for horses, and the other for cows. there is also a hen house where they collect eggs. Looking over into the Field I see a familiar Pinto horse, the hide is Black and white, and a brown heart on the head. The mane flowing in the wind. 

  Getting out of the car, the others fallow suite. Turning I run into a hard chest. Screeching I jump and get throw up into the air. Laughing I say, " put me down, Eric I mean it, my Mate might just rip you to pieces, come on Bro." Laughing he puts me down, gives me a big hug, kisses my nose. puts his hand out to be shook by, my possessive Alpha Mate, who looks really wolfed off. 

 " Get your hands off my Mate now" growling at Eric he grabs me. Only to be pushed away by Eric.

 " Dude that is no way to treat my little sister" Eric is a six foot, Male. Has raven black hair, baby blue eyes with gold specks. He's all muscle and no fat, not one ounce, that's because he's their muscle man, he would have been Alpha but his older brothers, took it from him. But he looks like he's happy taking care of the horses. I think?  

(*Blake* i'm glad you had someone, Little sis(*Lily* Thank you, he had been my rock, for all those years.)

 As they where glaring at each other, Luna came out of the car. Eric stiffened, quietly so no one but we could hear, I say. " If you want, she doesn't know how to ride. You could I don't know teach her just you two" Winking at him, I go to Sam, hugging him around the waist. I turn and ask " is Oreo still here"

 " yeah she's out in the feild, Oh and just saddle up some of the horses to use, Ok" sighing dreamily, he goes and talks to Luna.

 Draging them to the feild I whistle, the tune Eric taught me, and Oreo, comes galloping toward the fince. Grabing a halter I stick it on, it on her. tacking her to the stables I saddle her up. Tieing her up. I turn to my group, and told them to pick a horse.

 Lucy grabbed her arabian red mare, Scarlet. Mannaro picked a black Appaloosa male, Cookie Crumbles. Stella chose a Gold Palomino Mare, Sis, Caspian Picked an Albino Gelding, Snowy night, Zorro, he got the black thoroughbred with a z across his flank. Male gelding, snookie. Is it a coincidence? 

 Showing them how to gear em up, I help the kids on there's. I then showed everyone the side you get on them, the left. Grabing my rains from Lucy. I call out to Luna. " Luna are you coming"

" No Alpha Lily, Eric is gonna help me out." running over to my side she asks, " Lily can Eric join our pack, he's my Mate, and doesn't like the way they treat him"

 " If he asks me, I'll see what I can do with his Alpha's, Okay."

 " Okay, can it wait until we are done riding." 

" yes, yes, it can."

******

 Laughing as we made our way back to the ranch I compliment them on how they are such natural, riders. brushing and cooling off the horses, we put them away. When Eric come up and asks me to join my Pack. and I told them I would talk to the Alpha's. Getting everyone in the car I told them I would meet up later, at the house. 

 Knocking on the door, I walk in and got straight to the point. " Alpha Rico, Alpha Missy, your son Eric, is Mate to my Betta's sister, and she wants him at my Pack. So what do you say, we go the easy way or the hard way." Alpha Rico is a five foot six inch, blonde hair, brown eyed, muscle man. His Mate Alpha Missy is a five foot, with long black hair, and glowing silver eyes, hard on the outside, and a big softie on the inside.

 " Well Alpha Lily, your talking about my son here, tell me what the alternations are?" he asks with the authority of an Alpha.

 " Well Alpha Rico, giving him to me and still walking away being friends is the easy way, or we fight Alpha to Alpha, you win you get them I win I get the horses we rode today and I get your son. So which is it?"

 " You already know my anwser, were gonna do it the hard way. You and I, Dawn tomorrow. We do the Alpha challenge, till one surrenders or well you die."

  " Deal, Dawn tomorrow, I will be waiting. Missy I hope we'll still be friends after this."

" I hope so too."

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

454K 11.4K 28
Emmet is a badass Assassin. And she has been one since her parents died. She and her twin are a rare form of werewolves. They can shift into both fel...
530 41 18
Follow angie to figure out her secrets, life, and what happens between the twins.
29.2K 1K 27
All of Angel's life she has been a slave and mistreated. Her life has been filled with sadness and pain. Her mother and father were killed by rouges...
18.7K 1K 33
Amy, who has just moved into town along with her dad and her two brothers, loves sketching animals. She goes out into the forest and stumbles upon a...