One Direction Preferences and...

By DarkHazzaFeelss

More

One Direction Preferences and Imagines ;)
Happy Birthday ~Louis Tomlinson~
Hate Mail ~Niall Horan~
#1:: Waking up to your newborn baby girl at 3am ~all~
Drunk ~zayn~
Step Brothers Make Memories ~zayn (part one)~
BSM #1: He see you twerking
BSM #2: Your song together
BSM #3: You movie y'all watch when hes home from tour
Teacher ~Niall~
Would you rather questions
Step Brothers make memories ~zayn (part two)~
Daddy and his friends
#2:: where he likes to do it
#3:: the boys tease y'all
A/N
Imagine for Rawan
#4:: the concert he takes you too
#5:: y'all's song
NOTEEEE
#6:: Drunk text
#7:: He cheats on you
#8:: He hits you
#9:: You are in the military
He cheats part II
#10:: You can't walk after sex
QUESTION
11: Louis Imagine (sweet)
13:: Liam imagine (sweet)
14:: Niall Imagine (sweet)
12:: Zayn imagine (sweet)
13:: he finds out youre pregnant and leaves
A/N
A/N
14:: Wet Dreams
ANNNN

Step Brothers make memories ~josh (part one)~

746 4 5
By DarkHazzaFeelss

(Josh's POV)

I walk into the house after school. "Hello?" I yelled. No answer. So no one should be home. I walked up to (y/n)'s room. I closed the door, not locking it cause I will only be in here for a bit. I walked to her pantie drawer, pulling out the sexiest pair she had. I went over to her bed and laid down. I unzipped my pants and pulled out my cock. I wrapped her panties around his cock and stroked myself. I closed my eyes and thought about her. Moaning every once in a while.

(Your POV)

I walked in an went straight to the kitchen. Josh should be home in his room. I walked to the fridge and grabbed my water, then walked upstairs to my room. I had some Math I work on. I walk up to the door and heard some noise, then I walked in.

(Josh's POV)

I just kept stroking. Then the door opened. I opened my eyes and there stood (Y/n). "Oh shit." I quickly turned over and stuffed her panties in my pants with my cock and turned back over to her. "H-hey...." Her eyes were just wide and her mouth was dropped. "(Y/n) say something." "T-that.... Was just... Hot..." She stuttered. I smirked and walked behind her. I closed the door and started kissing on her neck. I heard her moan and I slowly slide my hand into her pant and down her panties, rubbing her. "Maybe I can get mom and dad to go out tonight and we can have some fun." I pulled my hands out of her panties and slid them into her mouth. She sucked and I pulled them back opening the door. "See you later. And I'm keeping the panties." I winked and walked out to my room.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Part 2 is private so you have to follow me to read it... Wattpad said it was R rated so i guess

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

205K 7.2K 97
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
471K 14.4K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
1.2M 19.3K 132
requests (open) walker scobell imagines AND preferences :) -- #1 - riordan (04.30.24) #1 - leenascobell (05.29.24) #2 - adamreed (04.30.24) #2 - momo...
196K 4.1K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...