Daddy and his friends

His slut. That's what I was know for. He claimed me as his. I can't get away. Even if I tried, even if I wanted to. (Haha song lyrics) I can't get out of the house. Hell, I can't even get out of my room. He ties me to the bed; naked and freezing. But I wouldn't leave anyway. He often ties me up due to me breaking his rules.

His rules:

1) Don't touch yourself while I'm gonna. Don't touch your self at all, your pussy is mine and only mine.

2) clothes are not aloud. I I come home and you have even a single piece of fabric... Punishment...

3) do not moan or cum unless I say... Otherwise you won't like me then..

His 3 top rules... I didn't like these rules. One, when I think of him... I get so horny... I need to touch myself! I need him when he's at work, but every time I even try to touch myself, he walks in. Every. Time.

Two, how can I walk around the house naked when you company over? Just walk around with out a care in the world? Haha no. I did that once. And it didn't work out so good. He caught his friend staring at me and almost killed him. So that's one of the rules I hate the most.

Three, how can I not moan or cum. I try to hold them in sometime, but they release and I get punished so.. Yeah.

It's was 3:45 pm. He should be home any second and then I can release all my sexual frustration. I close my eyes for a second. The house was quiet. Then I heard the front door open an close. Now the fun can start.

Soon the door opened and there's he was. So beautiful. He had a smirk on his face and lust filled eyes. He walked over and started undressing. I looked away, not wanting to look in his eyes. "Look at me you fucking whore." He said jerking my face towards him. I looked him in the eyes. He forcefully kissed me, moving his hands up and down my body. I kisses back, pulling at the ropes. He moved his hand to my left breast, massaging it. I let out a loud moan. "Big. Mistake." He said. He untied me, sat on the edge of the bed, and leaned me over his lap. I bite my lip and closed my eyes ready for my punishment. "Count. Or we start over." He said, spanking my ass. "O-one.." He kept doing it till he reached about 20. There is soooo gonna be red handprints on my ass. "Have you learn your lesson? Or shall I keep going?" "I've learned my lesson, Daddy." He lifted me up and layed on the bed. "Pleasure me, slut." I nodded and started unzipping his pants and sliding the off. By the look of his boxers, his member was about to break through. I palmed him through his boxers, then took them off, watching his member slap his stomach.

I pumped him slowly. His moans filled the room, which made my wetness drip down my leg. I pumped faster and watch him throw his head back. I sucked on the tip, and watched his facial expressions. Finally I took him in. Not all the way cause he was pretty big for me. I was bobbing my head to as much as I could and pumping the rest. He started bucking his hips, causing me to gag a lot. Tears started escaping from my eyes. I tried all I could to pleasure him right. After a while, he finally twitched in my mouth and came. I pulled it out and late against the bed. "You're gonna start taking me in all the way. Got it?" I nodded and he got off the bed.

I turned over so I was on my back. He went to the closet. 'The closet of Fun' is what he called it. He came out with a box and sat it next to me. "Be right back. Don't move a fucking muscle." I nodded and watched him walk out the room. I waited for him to come back, gosh this is torture. He finally opened the door... Well I thought it was him. "Hello darling.." His voice said. "W-who are you?" I said watching him move closely. "I'm a friend of Daddy's. Don't worry darlin, daddy is coming." Soon Daddy walked in with a smirk on his face. "I need some help with somethings so I picked him to help. Remember the rules." I nodded. 'What the fuck is that guy doing here. He's checking me out and you ain't doing shit!' I thought. Daddy grabbed the gag out of the box while his friend grabbed the blindfold. They both put them on and now. I was screwed.

I felt daddy's hands moving down to my pussy. I knew his strong hands anywhere. His friend, was tying my hands to the bed. Daddy started kissing down my legs, to my thighs, then my pussy. He raised my legs over his shoulder. His friend grabs my breast and started massaging them. He took one nipple in his mouth, sucking, flicking, and biting. Daddy started rubbing my clit roughly. I tried to moan, but this stupid gag was in the way. He licked a line of my pussy and started sucking on my clit. He shoved two fingers into me. Damn it felt good to me pleasures so much at one time. To bad I can't see or touch anything. His friend moved to my right nipple, doing the same he did to the left. I heard a lighter flick, but I don't know how it could.

I ignored it and payed attention to daddy and his friend. Soon someone took off the gag? But there's only 2 people! they also took off the blindfold. Another one? Daddy likes showing his slut off I guess. His second friend showed me the candle. Oh so that's what we're are doing. I looked to see his first friend move back. Daddy just stayed their. The second friend started pouring the wax of the candle all over me. He must of light a lot cause the first friend came over with two more. The second would also pull my nipples as he got done with each candle. By the time they were almost through, daddy did something to me. I need I was close to coming. "D-daddy..." He looked up at me. "Yes?" "I-I'm close..." He stopped and got up. "Thanks guy for your help. See y'all tomorrow at the bar." They nodded and said their goodbyes. Daddy stood up and and aligned himself with my entrance. He shoved in all the way. Like me sucking him, I've never had him all in. He was all in and it hurt like hell. He looked at me and tried to move. Every time he would move I would cry. He stopped for a minute then started thrusting. Fuck it hurt bad. Like really fucking bad. After a few minutes it started feeling better. But not by much.

He kept going until he was close. "Okay, you can let go for daddy." He said. I let go the same time he did. He slowly pulled out know it hurted me bad. He fell on the side of me. "Daddy?" "Yes (Y/N)?" (Y/N)? He never called me that. Ever. Like the last time I heard it was when we first met. "Why were your friends here?" I asked, looking at him. "I wanted to give you a fun time. Did you have fun?" You nodded. "Good, because I'm never gonna be like I am with you ever again." He said rolling on top of me. "Why not?" You looked at him confused. "Well I realized... You've been with me for 2 years now. You been through all this and not once have you ever tried to leave, or call the cops, or anything... Why?" I sighed and said, "I'm in love with you. That's why. I might not enjoy the sex every time, but oh we'll as long as I'm with you. I'm fine. But tonight... Really hurt!" He chuckled and looked at me, "Sorry. But I got something to ask." He got up as walked to the closet grabbing a box. He came back. "(Y/n), I know this is like a stupid relationship and I don't want to be in it anymore. I want to love you like a man should an thats why I was wondering if you would be Mrs. Payne?" He said pulling out the ring. I gasped at how beautiful the ring is, and how me just made a commitment. "Yes, Liam yes!" You said. He kissed you and slid the ring onto your finger. "I love you.." He said. "I love you too." You smiled kissing him.

_______________________

Hope y'all liked it. If it made any sense. Anyway Dark Liam! Haha I don't know, but anyways if you can guess which guy is which friend I'll do you an imagine. Dirty, sweet and innocent, anything.

You have to guess:

Friend #1

Friend #2

May the odds be forever in your favor.