14:: Wet Dreams

Niall: You woke up to your boyfriend moaning and groaning. It's was 3am and it's been going on for about an hour. You turned, shaking him awake.

"Niall.. Nial!" You yelled. He suddenly jolted awake and sat up.

"What's wrong princess..." He asked rubbing sleep out of his eyes. You glared slapping him in the arm. "Are you having a dream... Like a wet dream?" You asked.

He blushed and slightly nodded. "Well you woke me up so we might as well make that dream come true." You smirked, going under the sheets and to his boxers.

Harry: You went out for some groceries for a while and came back home to loud moaning. You knew it was Harry's cause.. Yeaaaah. You put the groceries on the counter and went to the den. The moaning got louder as you got closer.

"Harry Styles what the fu-" he was sleeping. You walked closer and saw his friend sticking up, causing a bump in his skinnies.

You knew he was having a wet dream. He had them often and it would usually end up with you against the kitchen counter and he pounded into you. So you decided to wake him up, the sight of his friend made you want him more.

Liam: You were driving to your parents house for Christmas and Liam was asleep in the seat next to you. It was around 7:58 pm so you should be there in less than 40 minutes.

As as you were driving you heard Liam start moaning. You looked over to see him squirming in the seat. You giggled and kept driving. He started moaning louder and soon you heard your name. You pulled over and shook Liam awake.

"Liam... You okay?" He blushed and put his hands over his crotch. "Uh.. Y-yeah." He replied. You shook your head. "Seems like you have a little problem babe. Luckily I can help." He pulled you along to the back seat and you too had a bit of fun. Later when you arrived you had to explain why you two were 3 hours late.

Louis: You and Louis decided to go to the movies and watch 50 Shades of Gray. He fell asleep before the movie was halfway through. When the sex scene came on Louis started moaning. You giggled and looked over.

His friend was begging to be free from his boxers and skinnies. You palmed him through his pants and soon he woke up. He looked at you and smirked, standing up and pulling you close in front of him so no one could see the boner he had.

Instead of going straight to the car, he pulled you into the men's bathroom quickly, locking the stall. He striped you and made you ride him. He whispered in your ear, "I'll be having these dreams more often."

Zayn: You and Zayn were babysitting a Niall's house while he went out for a bit to visit family. He said he'd be back the next afternoon. You decided to stroll through twitter while Zayn took a nap.

Zayn soon pin started moaning your name repeatively. "Zayn.." You shook him. He slowly woke up. "Hm?" He asked, rolling onto his tummy. "Were you having a dream?" You laid against his chest, smirking. "Yes I was baby." "What about?" You asked, sliding your hand down his torso. "N-nothing.." He stuttered as you got closer to his member.

"Tell me Zayn.." You said in his ear. He pulled you close and whispered, "I was fucking you hard." You smirked and crawled on top of him. Soon you two were going at it. But what you didn't know is that Niall came home early, only to find you too going at it. Let's just say he threw those sheets away and that mattress was now at your and Zayns flat.