#3:: the boys tease y'all

Niall: you woke up an went downstairs to find your boyfriend watching a replay of the soccer game. The other boys were over as well. You were in a tank top and shorts, with your hair in a messy bun. "Looks like (YN) got some last night." Louis yelled. You took out your phone and looked at my neck from in the camera. You covered your neck, sat in Niall's lap, and his your face in his neck. "Sorry Princess." He whispered in your ear. You kissed his cheek and just smiled.

Zayn: You were getting ready to go to dinner with the other guys an their girlfriends. You ha on a strapless little black dress (hahaha can't wait for the song) and heels. As you were about to sit down Harry says, "(YN) next time you might wanna cover up the hickey on the top of your boob." You laughed. "Man stop staring at them, they're mine." Zayn replied laughing. "I wasn't." "Then how did you see it? It's not that visible." He put his head down in shame. Zayn leaned over and kissed you. "You'll have another hickey on the other one tonight." He whispered.

Harry: you went to see Harry on your and last night y'all had a little too much fun. You were sitting at the breakfast table in the restaurant in the hotel. "Now we know why (YN) was screaming last night." Liam joked. Your eyes went wide and you looked over to see a smirking Harry. "What can I say. I did it so you guys would know she's mine and only mine." Harry said. You held your hands over your face, embarrassed.

Niall: You were backstage during the Where We Are concert watching. The boys were answering twitter questions. One popped up about you and Niall. "Boys, what is the funniest thing you've seen about Niall and (YN)?" Zayn quickly replied, "The giant hickey Niall gave (YN) last night!" All the boys laughed an Niall looked down smiling and blushing. After the concert the boys kept teasing you about the hickey.

Louis: You, Louis and the boys were at the 'This Is Us' premiere. You were standing beside Louis and the boys while the interviewer asked questions. "We see (YN) has a giant hickey on her neck. Did you two have fun last night as a celebration?" The man asked, winking. "Yes they.. I could hear it all the way from the other side of the house." Harry said. You smiled and shrugged. "What can I say she makes me crazy." Louis said kissing you.