11: Louis Imagine (sweet)

I'm gonna be posting some sweet imagines so hope you guys like them. :)

(Y/f/c)= your favorite color

(Y/f/p)= your favorite pizza xD

You and Louis, bestfriends since 1st grade, were hanging out around the mall, looking for prom outfits.

"Who are you going with?"

He asked you while watching you look through dozens of dresses.

"I'm not sure.. You?"

"I'm thinking of asking the head cheerleader."

You were diss appointed by his answer. You've liked louis since the first day you met him, when he shared his red gummy bears with you.

"Cool."

You replied bluntly. You looked a little more before you saw this gorgeous (y/f/c) dress, and gurllll it looked amazing on you. Once you and Louis got your outfits, you walked to the food court and grabbed some (y/f/p) pizza slices. After grabbing your pizzas you sat in silence.

"Sooo..."

Louis broke the silence between the two of you.

"So?"

You questioned.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah. I guess so."

You replied playing with the pizza toppings. He nodded and you both finished eating. You jumped on his back and he carried you all the way home, laughing every time he told you a joke.

"I'll see you tomorrow (y/n)."

"Bye Bye Lou Lou."

A

I smiled and waved, closing my door. You ran up to your room with the beautiful glittery bag that held the pink dress. Once you got upstairs you headed straight to your bed. But before you could jump on it, there were roses. The roses spelt out 'Prom??' with a small envelope. You opened to a letter that wrote,

"(Y/n), this might seem creepy that I kinda asked you to prom like this. You are probably wondering, 'who the hell snuck into my room and did this!' Welcome out to your gardens and see.

Xx"

You took the letter and ran down the stairs, outside to your mums fruit garden in the back yard. You were standing in the middle of the garden looking for the mystery person, but saw nothing.

"Up here!"

You heard the voice. You looked up to see louis sitting on a tree branch holding a dozen roses. Louis jumped down and walked over to you, slowly handing over the roses.

"Yes, Lou! Yes!"

You told him almost in tears, because the boy you've been in love with for years asked you to Prom. He smiled and hugged you tightly.

"I love you, (y/n)."

You replied with a 'I love you too.' Prom went amazing. You two slow danced to every slow song, and kissed his lips. From then on out you two were officially dating.