Step Brothers Make Memories ~zayn (part one)~

Your dad had recently dated the lady Trisha. You met her a few times and she was really nice. She had some kids you got to meet, and instantly became friends with. Except for one. Zayn. He seemed nice, but he didn't like you when you guys met. Today Trisha was coming over for dinner. She was bringing her kids, so it wouldn't be too awkward. You layed up in your bedroom watching Forrest Gump. She laughed, when your door opened. You didn't turn back, one, because it was your favorite movie, and two, because it was either your dad or one of the kids. Suddenly you heard your door lock. Again you ignored it, laughing at the movie. You felt light kisses being applied to your neck, which made you smile. They turned into sloppy kisses. The stranger started sucking which made you moan softly. "I like that sound." The stranger said, and you knew it was Zayn. You turned over to face him and smiled. He returned the smile and kissed your neck again. He sat behind you and you sat up against him biting your lip. His hands were on you waist slowly moving up to your breast. He was biting and sucking, making your moans louder and louder. He squeezed your breast making you moan so loud you thought people in America could hear you. Suddenly you heard a knock at your door and your dads voice. You ran to open the door when Zayn pulled you back trying to hide the purple/black mark he left on your neck. You opened the door and your dad came in. "Why is there so much moaning up here." It got awkward and you couldn't speak cause you were nervous. Zayn spoke up, "We were watching tv when the sex commercial came on." Your dad nodded and walked out back down to everyone else. "Well I guess we should go down to see everyone." You said alittle disappointed. "Hey, once they say I Do and go on their honeymoon, I can finish what I started." He smirked looking at the bruise. He kissed it and walked down stairs you following closely behind.