Imagine for Rawan

Finally done! Hope ya like it :D

Being the school nerd was hard. No one liked me, I was picked on a lot. I hated it. The only thing I enjoyed in school besides reading and homework was him. The schools bad boy. Harry Styles. Gosh the name could make me wet. I never had these feeling for anyone like I have feeling for him. I saw him walking to his class, the same class I had. I loved Biology. I walked into class and took my seat in the front, taking out my notebook to take notes. "Class! we will be doing a project! Partners are on the list outside of the classroom. The project will be on a famous scientists. Your choice." Mr. Hines.

After class I walked out to the list and found my name. I went over and saw who my partner was. Oh. My. God. I felt someone's arm go over my shoulder and looked up to see him standing there, looking at the paper. "Sup partner?" Harry said. "Hi..." I replied. "So what are we doing? Who am I kidding I don't care. I'll meet you in the library and 'work' with you. K?" I sighed and rolled my eyes. "I guess." I knew this would happen. I would be the one to do the project while he did shit.

After school I went to my locker, grabbed my materials and went to the library. He was just sitting there waiting. I walked over and sat my stuff on the table, taking a seat. "Hi." I said. He smiled and waved. He scooted closer to me. I opened the book and started reading about Dmitri Mendeleev, a Russian chemist that presented a way to organize all the know elements on the Periodic Table. Soon I felt warm, soft lips on my neck. It was Harry. "H-harry.... What are you doing?" I felt him smirk. "I said I was gonna work with YOU." His hand was on my thigh, rubbing up and down.

I quickly closed my book and turned to straddle him. He chuckled, then kissed me. His hands moved up my shirt to my breast. I pushed everything off the table and he laid me down. He quickly took off my shirt and bra, before sliding his shirt off. I grabbed the back up his neck and pulled him down quickly, reattaching our lips. I sent my hands down to his pants an unzipped them. He helped me with his, then took off mine. Now we both in just are underwear. "Rawan... You wanna do this?" It took me a minute and I nodded, with my eyes closed. He smiled and pulled off my panties and his boxers aligning himself with my entrance. He gave me a look and I nodded. He slowly slid into me. It hurt like fucking hell. I had a few tears escape, he just kissed them away. Something tells me, he isn't the guy I thought he was. He was nicer. Once I adjusted his thrust was slow. Every 30 seconds he would speed up till the entire table was shaking. Thank god the librarian was out for lunch, otherwise she would of written us up, or worst called the cops.

Soon I had a feeling in my stomach telling me I was close. "H-harry..." I moaned. "Hold it, love." I nodded. trying to hold it. After a few minutes his thrust got sloppy and I felt him twitching. "Now!" He screamed. We released at the same time, and just stayed inside of me as he laid on top of me. "Not bad for a virgin." He smirked. "Yea.." "What's wrong?" He asked, pulling out and looking into my eyes. "Well... I shouldn't of done this..." I said pushing him off and grabbing my clothes. "Did I do something wrong?" I shook my head. "Harry... You are the school bad boy. You sleep with so many girls, just for fun. I really like you and I want it to be different." he walked closer to me, wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me passionately. "It is different. I like you. Not like as in' let's have sex and then don't talk to each other again,' but 'I like you, and I really wanna be with you.'" I looked at him in awe. "So..." Get on one knee. "Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked. I giggle and nodded. He picked me up, swinging me around. "Okay.. put me down." We were in the middle of putting on our clothes when I heard the door. Shit. "Run?" Harry asked. I nodded. But instead of me putting on my shirt, he gave me his pullover and threw me over his shoulders running out.