Step Brothers make memories ~josh (part one)~

(Josh's POV)

I walk into the house after school. "Hello?" I yelled. No answer. So no one should be home. I walked up to (y/n)'s room. I closed the door, not locking it cause I will only be in here for a bit. I walked to her pantie drawer, pulling out the sexiest pair she had. I went over to her bed and laid down. I unzipped my pants and pulled out my cock. I wrapped her panties around his cock and stroked myself. I closed my eyes and thought about her. Moaning every once in a while.

(Your POV)

I walked in an went straight to the kitchen. Josh should be home in his room. I walked to the fridge and grabbed my water, then walked upstairs to my room. I had some Math I work on. I walk up to the door and heard some noise, then I walked in.

(Josh's POV)

I just kept stroking. Then the door opened. I opened my eyes and there stood (Y/n). "Oh shit." I quickly turned over and stuffed her panties in my pants with my cock and turned back over to her. "H-hey...." Her eyes were just wide and her mouth was dropped. "(Y/n) say something." "T-that.... Was just... Hot..." She stuttered. I smirked and walked behind her. I closed the door and started kissing on her neck. I heard her moan and I slowly slide my hand into her pant and down her panties, rubbing her. "Maybe I can get mom and dad to go out tonight and we can have some fun." I pulled my hands out of her panties and slid them into her mouth. She sucked and I pulled them back opening the door. "See you later. And I'm keeping the panties." I winked and walked out to my room.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Part 2 is private so you have to follow me to read it... Wattpad said it was R rated so i guess