#1:: Waking up to your newborn baby girl at 3am ~all~

Liam:

You go to get up. " I got it babe." "No I'm awake anyway so..." "No I'm going ." "Okay." He goes to check and Sarah . "Is she okay?" "Yea, just hungry so I gave her a bottle." "Okay." He lays down besides you. "Looks like Daddy Directioner is a pretty good dad." "Yep." He kisses you then y'all fall asleep.

Louis:

"I got it love." "Okay." He checks on Macy. "She okay?" "Yea she was on her back and she wanted to be on her stomach. Couldn't move, just like a turtle." "Only you Lou." He kissed you and y'all fell asleep.

Zayn:

Zayn of all people doesn't like to be waken up, but this baby he would. You get up, but then your pulled down by a strong pair of arms. "I got it." He says kissing your forehead. He goes to check in Gracie. He comes in with her in his arms. He puts her in the middle of you and him. He kisses her then you and y'all fall asleep.

Niall:

You feel Niall's arms release from your waist. "I'm going to check on Nilla." "Okay." He checks on her. "She has a fever, so I'm going to sleep on the couch in her room with her." "Okay I'm coming." "No you got work in two hours so sleep." "Okay." He kisses you then leaves to go sleep in Nilla's room.

Harry:

"I got it don't move." "Okay." He goes and checks on Darcy. You sneak to the door to see Harry singing "Isn't she lovely" by Stevie Wonder to her. He looks at you and pats his lap. He's in a rocking chair, so you walk to him and sit in his lap. He rocking and you and Darcy have your heads on his shoulders falling asleep. He kisses both of you and y'all all fall asleep.