13:: he finds out youre pregnant and leaves

Harry: two months since you had found out you had a child in your tummy. But you never told Harry. He's only 19 and has a big career. But you would need help with taking care of the baby. The only people who knew were your mom and Niall. Niall was your best friend so you could tell him anything. You sat in your shared flat, waiting for Harry to come home. You thought it would be best to tell him.

Soon enough Harry walked through the door. He seemed happy and excited, so you were hopin he would take it good.

"Hey Haz."

He smiled and walked over pecking your lips.

"Evening darling."

"You seem happy."

"Oh it's just because of a joke Niall told me about you." He chuckled.

"What jokes?"

"He said you were pregnant."

He just stood there laughing. You were in complete shock that he would laugh at something like that. You walked closer to him and slapped him. Hard. He looked back at you to see your teary eyes.

"I-it's true.... Isn't it?" He said.

You just nodded and backed away, scared of what he would do. He just looked at you and grabbed his coat, walking out. You sat on the ground against the wall with watery eyes, rubbing the small baby bump.

*hours later*

You were still in the same spot. It's was around 1am. You didn't care you were to angry to move. Soon the door opened and in walked Harry. He walked over, sat beside you and pulled you onto his lap.

"(YN) I'm sorry. I didn't mean to leave. I just had to think. And I realize, I'm not gonna be on of those guys that leave the girl pregnant to raise a baby by herself. I love you and I know I'll love this baby. Please, forgive me?"

You nodded and kissed him. He picked you up and brought you to the bedroom, laughing you down an laying beside you.

"Go to sleep kitten."

He whispered. You said good night and feel asleep in his arms, knowing he won't be leaving you.

Niall: you just found out you were pregnant with Niall's baby. You knew it was Niall's cause you've only had sex with him. You didn't know how to tell him. Would he even want a baby? Probably not.

*2 hours later*

Niall came home some what drunk. He went to the fridge got another beer and sat on the couch. You walked over to the couch and sat by him.

"Hi, Ni."

You said softly. He pulled the bottle away from his lips and looked at you.

"Hey baby."

"Niall, we have to talk... How would you feel about having a baby?"

He chuckled and took another swig.

"Hell no."

He said. Plain and simple, taking another swig.

You stood up crying, ripping the bottle from his hand and throwing it at the wall. The shattering glass made his drunk state jump a little.

"NIALL! CAN YOU FUCKING STOP DRINKING! ARE YOU GONNA BE DRINKING THIS MUCH WHEN YOUR GIRLFRIEND AND YOUR BABY ARE LONG GONE?!"

He looked at you in complete shock. He stood up and walked towards you making your back hit the nearest wall.

"My girlfriend and baby won't leave cause I'm leave first. This is all your fault."

He walked out of the house like that. You called Zayn.