Kamigami No Asobi: Don't Know...

By graciegreat

I thought I would never have to make a decision. But know I do. Many hot guys. Some I like as friends. Some I... More

Characters that I Own
Arriving
Misery, Lilac, and Aqua
Fire, Light, and Sun
Shackles
Pictures
Thunder and Lightning
The Rooftops
Trouble
Comfort
Family and Control
Broken
Fights, Over Me?
Feelings
The Sun
Better?
Mental
Invasion
War
Wake Up
In My Head
Do It For Fae
Light
Awake
Rest
The Moon
Not Me This Time
Lovers Rings
A Kiss (Almost)
Food
Abuse
Jealously Rises
Party
The Sea
Shackles: Part 2
Mom
SHIP NAMES!!!!!!!!!!!
Glasses
Divine Warriors
The Light and Dark
Cutthroat
Explanation
Laurance
Avenge
Good News
Visitors
Shadows
Event
Dates
NEW CHARACTERS??
Dress Shopping
Not the First Time We Were Alone
Helping
Parts That Didn't Write?
Sports
Alive and Game Plan
No Promises
Pictures Part 2
Telling Someone
Jerseys and Pitching
Game Day and First Inning
Second Inning and Third Inning Who Won?
Losers
Prom Appearances
Carmen, Kaylee, and Victoria's appearances
Zahra, Tavisha, and Fae
Prom
Sorrow
Our Reward
A Twist
God of Destruction
Home
The Unbelievable
End, For Now
Last Part for Sure
IM CRYING
My Face?
A Third Book?
SO SORRY
ASSEMBLING ALL BTS ARMY
Coming Soon...
Tagged Again...
Come See Me!
It Is Out!!!

Biggest War Ever

189 7 0
By graciegreat

"BALDER!!!!!!" Loki, Thor, and I shout. We jump off of the cliff after Balder into the water. Balder slowly sinks in the water and we swim after him. I saw bubbles come out of his mouth and Loki got close to him and almost got him until a huge light blew us out of the water onto the beach shore. The light went in the air into the shape of a tornado connecting to the sky like veins. It went from sundown to midnight.

"Balder! Why did it have to end like this?! I should've cherished our time together more!" Loki yells and Thor shakes his shoulder.

"Loki, look!" Thor says and Loki looks into the huge tornado shaped thing.

"What's that dark cloud in there? Fae! Is that Enki?!" Loki asks me and has me look in the tornado looking thing. I see the dark cloud laugh and put its hands on Balder's shoulders.

"NO! NO! NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT'S ENKI!!!!!! HE CAN'T BE HERE!!!!!!!! HE'LL MAKE BALDER KILL US ALL!!!!!!!!!!!" I yell and grab my hair.

"You guys have to turn into your god forms!" I say.

"She's right we need to." Thor agrees.

"Yeah. The three of us could do anything together!" Loki says and Thor turns into his godly form first. Then fire surrounds Loki and he turns into his.

"Fae," Loki turns towards me, "you're gonna need to do something that you'll probably never do again." Loki says and he holds my face in his hands.

"What? I can't help you fight." I say.

"Oh yes you can. You're gonna need to go beyond your power than you ever had before." Loki tells me and he squeezes my butt. I yelp and light shoots out of my eyes and mouth. I could feel myself changing into someone else. Someone stronger. My hair turned into a darker blue, a black and red jumpsuit went around my body and cover my pointer and middle finger, my eyes turned red, the cracks appeared around my eyes, and Laurance's old sword appeared in my hand.

"Wha----What am I?" I ask Loki.

"You're a goddess now. We all had a feeling that all of the humans here with titles had something to deal with them being some kind of god. And you, you're Fae the goddess of Shadows." Loki says and I smile devilishly. I fly in the air and blood red fire appears in both of my hands with my sword at my side.

"Heh. Let's rumble." I say and shoot the fire in my hands at the weapons that were shooting at us.

Carmen's POV~~~~~~~~

The ground shakes and we all fall to our knees in fear.

"What happened?" Kaylee asks me and I look out the window and see a light with black cracks connected from the water to the sky.

"Balder, is the god of destruction now. Get everyone that has a shackle on and break it for them! We need to help fight!" I yell.

Fae's POV~~~~~~~~~~

I pull out my sword and start attacking. I then hear a demonic screech that almost makes my ears bleed and I look to my left and a Demon Imp flies at me and I fall to the ground.

"Fae!" Loki yells and I hit the ground. The Demon Imp stands in front of me and cackles.

"Oh you wanna laugh, huh?" I say and lift up my sword and cuts off its head then Demon Imps that were 10 times the size of me flew over to me and almost attacked me. Until two flashes of a light and dark light shoot them both. I look up and see Carmen and Kaylee.

"Fae, are you okay? You look different." Carmen asks me and I smile at them.  I remove the bracelets on their arms and they were completely powerful.

"I'm a goddess apparently. And so are you guys. All of the humans with titles apparently have some kind of godly power. And I'm Fae the goddess of Shadows." I say and Carmen and Kaylee look at each other and writing appears on their arms. The Phoenix Drop language.

"Kaylee you're 'Kaylee the goddess of Twilight.' and Carmen you're 'Carmen the goddess of Blaze'." I say and they smile at each other. Kaylee had her black as soul eyes, her hair turned black, her lips were black, she had bat wings on her back, and her dress was black and it made her legs disappear. Carmen had platinum blonde hair, golden eyes, angel wings, a long white dress that also made her legs disappear, a golden crown that was like a head band, and a sword in hand. We fly back up and shot at the tornado shaped thing. Carmen shot a hole into the tornado shaped thing and it began to make a hole.

"That's where we'll have Loki enter!" I shout and Loki looks at me. Apollo shoots an arrow and it buries the hole deeper for access to Balder. Loki flies in and almost gets to Balder then gets shot back out.

"Loki!" I yell and fly down to him. Demon Imps grab me and pin me on the ground to the point I couldn't move. Balder shoots at me and Loki. I close my eyes hoping for a miracle and it happened. Victoria and Zahra pull me out of the way.

"That was too close." Zahra says and I look at her and both her and Victoria were in their godly forms.

"You guys are goddess now I'm guessing." I comment and they look at me and smile.

"Nya~! Zahra~Senpai is the goddess of Ghosts. And Victoria is the goddess of Bad luck! Nya~!" Victoria says and she pounces at another Demon Imp.

"Heh. I'm gonna let her be happy now. I won't be going back with you guys. I can't." Zahra says and I nod my head and hug her. I look up and see my brothers flying to help out the others. I see Tsukito, Takeru, Hades, and Dionysus fly in and help out also. I fly back into the air to help destroy those balls that are shooting out light.

"Balder, I'm coming in!" Loki yells and shoots fire out with all of his might.

"Loki, your body can't handle it!" Thor yells. I get next to Loki and shoot out my fire from my hands. We make a hole into the tornado shaped thing and we make it in.

"Balder...." I say and here cackling.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! It's been a while Fae. I've missed you." I see a dark cloud appear next to Balder and take into a human form.

"Enki." I say in anger.

"Let Balder go!" Loki yells and he gets in front of Balder and puts his hand in Balder's little bubble and he flies back.

"Loki! Enki! Let Balder go!!!!!" I yell and draw my sword.

"What's this?? A little girl has a Shadow Lord's sword? How's that possible??? Only the Shadow Lord can pick it up and nobody else." Enki says in confusion.

"Maybe because I'm the strongest human here." I say and almost strike Enki.

"Try again." I keep on trying to strike him and get closer every time.

"Oops you missed me! Lets hope you don't miss me this time." Enki gives me the unbelievable pain that's impossible to bear and I scream.

"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I scream and Carmen and Kaylee bust in through the tornado shaped thing and shoot at Enki.

"Last time you'll ever do that do her!" Kaylee yells and she shoots at Enki many times and he can barely avoid them.

"Oh this game is too fun!" Kaylee says.

"Fae, get Balder out of his state! We'll hold off Enki." Carmen says and I nod my head. I try to break Balder's bubble, but can't. 

"Alright Balder. We're trying to free you. I didn't want to have to do this. But you left me no choice." I say. I get down on my knees and absorb the powers that I usually have when I lose control. A force field appears around me and I give off a spell that doesn't harm anyone. I let out 15 sonic waves and 15 demonic screeches. I then go back to a normal human because I was so exhausted. The little sword that was in my dad's shed and sent me here then turned into a necklace started to glow. I look at it and it turns into a normal sized sword.

"Loki, this should work. I can feel everyone's heart in it. This should get through Balder." I say and give Loki the sword.

"Fae, thank you. Thank you for being there for all of us. None of us would survive this place without you. You're strong, stubborn, and you care about everyone. You won't let others take your pain that you have to suffer. You give yourself the strength to fight everyone who despises your friends and family. You don't care whether someone likes you or not. You still stand up for them. I'm glad that I asked you out. And I'm very honored to have a girlfriend like you." Loki kisses my forehead one last time.

"I hope you're right, Fairy!" He yells and his shirt breaks off and he stabs Balder in the heart.

"NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!" Enki cries out again and he turns into a human. Balder opens his eyes and everything stops. The tornado shaped thing disappeared and everyone was alright.

"You saved me again, didn't you?" Balder asked.

"Balder, I'm so glad you're here! You're such a handful!" Loki cries and I could see he was smiling.

"Fae~." I turn to Carmen and Kaylee and they have Enki in his human form in his hands.

"Want to finish the job?" Kaylee asks me and I smile evilly.

"Gladly." I say and walk over to Enki.

"I'll let you go Fae! I promise!" Enki begs me.

"This is easier way." I lift up my sword and swing it and Enki's head rolls off.

"Balder!" Carmen yells and she runs over to Balder and hugs him.

"Carmen, I heard about your feelings for me." Balder says as he rubs Carmen's head.

"I do. I do love you very much, Balder." Carmen says.

"Shouldn't you be down there with them?" Dionysus asks Thor.

"My job has always been to watch over them." Thor answers. Then the world starts to have cracks breaking around it.

"What's going on?!" Tavisha asks.

"Zeus' power couldn't hold it much longer." Hades answers.

"What should we do?!" Kaylee asks.

"Guys! Let's protect the humans!" Apollo yells and Balder turns into the god of light.

"Apollo, what are you doing?!" Tavisha asks and we all get together in a circle. the gods surrounding us humans.

"We at least need to save them!" Balder says and I start to cry.

"You're right!" Takeru agrees.

"What are you guys doing?!" I ask.

"Von Ronsenberg, I wish my best of luck to you and your friends." Hades says and a line surrounds one of us.

"Have a glass of wine when you get back, Von Ronsenberg!" Dionysus says.

"No! Please let us help you guys!" I yell.

"Fae Von Ronsenberg, I'll remember your blue hair for sure." Tsukito says.

"Tsukito, please! I want to be with you!" Kaylee yells and Tsukito walks over to Kaylee and kisses her.

"Von Ronsenberg, you're one of a kind!" Takeru says.

"We promised to graduate together!" Carmen yells.

"Von Ronsenberg, I'm glad that we were able to get along after our fight." Thor says.

"We don't wanna leave!" Tavisha yells.

"Take care guys! It was great seeing you all again!" Zahra says as she stands next to Hades.

"Zahra~Senpai? Why aren't you coming with us?" Victoria asks and she's starts to cry.

"I'm not resurrected Victoria. I'll be sure to visit though! Nya~!" Zahra says and Victoria smiles.

"Victoria will try her hardest to make you alive again, Zahra~Senpai!" Victoria says.

"Von Ronsenberg, thank you for letting Cassandra use you to talk to me again." Apollo thanks.

"I'll always be in your heart!" Balder says.

"No please! Not like this! Please!" Carmen cries and Balder walks over to her and kisses her.

"Fairy," I look at Loki and burst out crying.

"Please, Loki! You promised to come with us!" I yell and he pulls me out of the circle and brings me close to him. He wipes away my tears and looks at me.

"This will be my gift to you." Loki puts the necklace that had the moon charm on it that Tsukito gave me and put it around my neck. It had even more charms of everybody's symbol on it. Thee fire one was the biggest.

"And this will be my last memory to both me and you for now." Loki pulls me close to him and he kisses me. He lets go of me and puts me back in behind the bars.

"Loki....." I say.

"Fae, I'll love you forever until the end of time." Loki says and we begin to disappear and he starts to cry. I burst out crying and couldn't catch my breath.

"Loki!!!!" My last memory of them would be leaving them in a horrible place where they could die. My last memory of the guy I loved, kissed, slept with, and dated was still there possibly going to die. My last memory of him was that kiss.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 164 56
There is a title of a girl named Aaliyah and her journey. Did meet the truth and started a new life with the Elric Brothers. to join a journey and ha...
28.4K 876 72
(β„π”Όπ”Ύπ•Œπ•ƒπ”Έβ„ π•Œβ„™π”»π”Έπ•‹π”Όπ•Š 𝔼𝕍𝔼ℝ𝕐 𝔽ℝ𝕀𝔻𝔸𝕐, 𝟜:πŸ›πŸ˜ ℙ𝕄 π”Ύπ•Šπ•‹) . . . "Her? Calm? Heh, she's an unpredictable firework." Keishin Ukai said w...
312K 12.6K 43
She was Orochimaru's experiment. She was transported to the past. Now, she needs to fix everything. And make it all right.
170K 4.5K 21
The first ever female shinigami. Weird right? Even weirder with her being the younger sister of the Undertaker, reaping legend. What adventures await...