Kamigami No Asobi: Don't Know...

By graciegreat

I thought I would never have to make a decision. But know I do. Many hot guys. Some I like as friends. Some I... More

Characters that I Own
Arriving
Misery, Lilac, and Aqua
Fire, Light, and Sun
Shackles
Pictures
Thunder and Lightning
The Rooftops
Trouble
Comfort
Family and Control
Broken
Fights, Over Me?
Feelings
The Sun
Better?
Mental
Invasion
War
Wake Up
In My Head
Do It For Fae
Light
Awake
Rest
The Moon
Not Me This Time
Lovers Rings
A Kiss (Almost)
Food
Abuse
Jealously Rises
Party
The Sea
Shackles: Part 2
Mom
SHIP NAMES!!!!!!!!!!!
Glasses
Divine Warriors
The Light and Dark
Cutthroat
Explanation
Laurance
Avenge
Good News
Visitors
Shadows
Event
Dates
NEW CHARACTERS??
Dress Shopping
Not the First Time We Were Alone
Helping
Parts That Didn't Write?
Sports
Alive and Game Plan
No Promises
Pictures Part 2
Telling Someone
Jerseys and Pitching
Game Day and First Inning
Second Inning and Third Inning Who Won?
Losers
Prom Appearances
Carmen, Kaylee, and Victoria's appearances
Zahra, Tavisha, and Fae
Prom
Sorrow
Our Reward
A Twist
Biggest War Ever
Home
The Unbelievable
End, For Now
Last Part for Sure
IM CRYING
My Face?
A Third Book?
SO SORRY
ASSEMBLING ALL BTS ARMY
Coming Soon...
Tagged Again...
Come See Me!
It Is Out!!!

God of Destruction

213 6 4
By graciegreat

"Balder?" Loki shakes Balder. "Balder?!" Loki shakes Balder again. "BALDER!!" Loki yells. I run over next to Loki and help him carry Balder to the nurse's office. I stood inside the nurse's office next to Loki and he was completely different. I wrap my hand around Loki's and unclench his fist.

"Loki? Will Balder be alright?" I ask him and he stares at Balder.

"..........." Loki stays quiet and I face him towards me.

"Firecracker, please. Will he be alright?" I ask Loki again. He stays quiet again. Thor walks in and I look at him.

"Fae, you can leave. I'll watch them both." Thor says and I run to the cafeteria. I sit down and just had a blank look on my face. I look over at Carmen whose about to cry and Kaylee is comforting her.

"When Balder loses control of his emotions, not only does he hurt those around him, but he hurts his own heart."- Loki.

I get up and make my way to the nurse's office and hear someone call out my name.

"Fae! I'm going to accompany you. I'm bringing Balder some apples. He hasn't had dinner yet either." Apollo says and I smile. We keep on walking to the nurse's office and hear Loki and Thor talking in front of the door.

"We've waited long enough. I'm going to kill Balder with my own two hands." Loki says and Apollo drops the basket of apples and I lose feeling in my legs and fall to the ground.

"Jeez, Loki-Loki! You scared me there with that joke!" Apollo says awkwardly and helps me up.

"You guys heard me?" Loki says and the hair on his forehead covers his eyes. Both me and Apollo stay quiet.

"About how I'm going to kill Balder with my own two hands." Loki says and I walk over to him and stand in front of him.

"That was a joke, right?" I ask him worryingly.

"I fed you a lie." Loki says and I look at him confusingly.

"When I told you about how Balder would lose control of his emotions. I fed you that lie." Loki says and I don't get mad at him and I understood.

"So, he'll still hurt those around him and his heart?" I ask.

"Correct." Thor says.

"Not only is Balder the god of light, but also the god of destruction. The light attracts the darkness and causes him to become the god of destruction." Loki explains.

"For her love of her son, Frigg, she made everything in creation swear not to do any harm to him. But, since the mistletoe was so young it was excluded." Thor explained and Loki pulled out a small sword from his side.

"This is the mistletoe sword. I must pierce it through his heart. He's saved me so many times that it's my turn to save him." Loki says clenching the sword in his hand.

"So what would happen if he does become the god of destruction?" Apollo asks.

"He will destroy everything." Loki says.

"So will he just destroy everything in this garden?" I ask.

"No. He will destroy all worlds. The world you and your friends and family are from and from we're from." Thor answers.

"No! That's a lie! Balder would never do that!" I yell and grab Loki's coat.

"Fairy, you're right. He would never do that. That's why I must do this, so he wouldn't turn into that monster." Loki clenches the sword harder. "Why did it have to be him? Why did it have to be Balder?" Loki asks himself and I take the mistletoe sword from him.

"Loki, please don't do this. Carmen needs him. You need him. We all need him." I say and start to cry. Loki takes the sword from me and puts it back in its case and hugs me.

"I'll do it when the time is right, Fairy. I don't want to do it. But I have to." He tells me and I bury my face in his shoulder.

"If only he understood the human heart earlier!" I yell and cry.

"I'm sorry." Loki says and he comforts me.

---TIME SKIP---

It was the next day and Apollo and I went done to the nurse's office with the others. Carmen was shaking and she didn't sleep at all. Kaylee, Tavisha, Zahra, Victoria, and I had to stay with her all night. When we got to the nurse's office she saw Balder and latched right onto him.

"Oh I was so worried!" Carmen says hugging Balder tight.

"Hey guys! They said I can't resume classes yet until I get better. And I feel fine!" Balder exclaims.

"Man, you sound like me when I used to always be in here." I comment and we all laugh.

"Nya~! Victoria wants to make sure that Balder~Chan has some sweets while he's in here! Victoria brought some candies of cats! They're really sweet and are Victoria's cat nip!" Victoria gives Balder the candy and lays down on the end of the bed and curls up.

"I got you a laptop to watch some movies on it. They're very exciting. I picked some movies that you might like!" Zahra gives Balder her old laptop.

"Nya~?! Zahra~Senpai, that's Victoria's laptop!" Victoria yells and she hisses at Zahra.

"Oh chill out, Black Kitty. You'll be fine." Zahra says and Victoria hisses as she pounces on Zahra and they fight.

"Carmen and I got you a sketch book. When Carmen's bored she always sketches." Kaylee gives Balder their present and everyone else does also. Loki walks over to Apollo and I.

"Did you guys tell them?" Loki asks us.

"No! I was going to bring Carmen here because she was so worried about Balder, so everyone else decided to come!" I tell Loki.

"Why are you guys all the way over there? What are you planning?" Balder asks.

"You can't know! It's a surprise!" Apollo says and walks over to Balder and I stay next to Loki.

"Man Loki, you and Fae really are a close and serious couple aren't ya?" Balder says and Kaylee growls and my eyes turn into wolf eyes and I look at Kaylee.

"Yeah we are. I'd have to say. Yesterday, Fae you did pretty good trying to help me out and get that glass slipper." Loki says and punches my arm. I punch him back and laugh.

"I ain't no proper princess. I like to get into fights. And always win." I say and Takeru smirks at me.

"Sure you are." Takeru says. "Your grandma could probably beat you."

"Really?! Ask Carmen and Kaylee or my brothers they're always there when I get in a fight." I say.

"Sure. They'll just make something up." Takeru says and snickers.

"Is that a challenge?" I ask.

"Yeah. Let's have a brawl." Takeru accepts and I crack my knuckles.

"This'll be REALLY fun!" I say and grab Takeru and throw him out the window.

"I win!" I say.

---TIME SKIP---

I went down to the nurse's office late that night to check on Balder. I walk in and these small light particles leave Balder's body while he's asleep and I saw Loki standing at the foot of it.

---TIME SKIP TO MORNING---

I walk down to the nurse's office and saw Apollo walk out of a different room and him smiling.

"Hey Apollo! Are you going to see Balder again? Should we bring the others again----" Apollo begins to rub my hair and my eyes fill up with gallons of tears. I bury my face into his shoulder and start to cry.

"I never thought Loki would ever do that! If only I could teach Balder earlier about the human heart, this would never happen!" I cry and I look up at Apollo.

"Don't worry, Fae. I won't let Balder destroy everything. Nor will I let Loki kill his best friend." Apollo says.

"We'll never let your boyfriend kill his best friend." I turn around and see everyone.

"Guys!" I say and wipe the tears from my eyes.

"Apollo, told us about what's going on. We wanted to help." Kaylee said. I turn around and see Thor running towards me.

"Fae! Fae! Fae!" Thor yells and I turn towards him.

"Thor! We were just about to---"

"Balder isn't in the nurse's office and I can't find Loki!" Thor exclaims and I run to the nurse's office and see the window open, the bed sheets moved around, and Balder's book wide open.

"I'm going with Thor to find them! Carmen and Kaylee you guys search this side of the school! Laurance and DJ look on the floor above us! Dionysus, Hades, and Apollo look in the auditorium! Takeru and Tsukito look around the front of the school! Tavisha, Zahra, and Victoria look on the top floor! And Yui help out Carmen and Kaylee!" I demand and Thor and I jump out the open window and run out into the woods.

Loki's POV~~~~~~~~

"How much farther Loki?" Balder asks me.

"Not much. We're almost there." I answer.

"Maybe we should bring the others with us next-- Oh! Don't stop in front of me like that Loki. WOW!" Balder walks closer to the cliff and then trips.

"Balder!" I say. "Don't scare me like that! Let me help you up." I say and hold out my hand.

"This reminds me of something." Balder says.

"What?" I ask him.

"Our promise when we were young." Balder says and I look away from him and get ready to pull out the mistletoe sword

Fae's POV~~~~~

Thor and I ran out the window and I went past my usual speed.

"Fae! Aren't you part wolf?" Thor asks me.

"Yeah. What good will that do us?!" I ask.

"We can find them and get to them quicker." Thor had a point their and I turned into a wolf.

"Get on my back." I tell him. He jumps on and I run in the direction I can smell Loki and Balder were.

"Come on, Fae! You have to go faster!" Thor tells me and I go faster than usual. we didn't have much time left.

Loki's POV~~~~~

I pull out the sword and Balder turns around and approaches me. I take a step back and Balder grabs my wrist and points the end of the sword to his chest.

Fae's POV~~~~

We get to the cliff where I though my mom died and saw Loki standing in front of Balder with the end of the sword pointing to his chest.

"Loki don't!" I scream and run towards him.

"Fae stop!" Balder yells and Thor grabs me.

"No! Thor let me go!" I scream and start to cry.

"Let Loki do what he needs to do." Balder says and I stop screaming and my feet drop to the ground.

"You've known?" Thor asks and he lets me go. Balder picks a daisy and it turns to dust. Thor and I walk up to Loki's side and stand there. I wanted to cry, but couldn't.

"I began to figure it out. I found out what everyone was trying to protect me from." Balder says and I stand there crying silently. "And why I go unconscious sometimes." Balder says and I say quietly to myself.

"Me and you both have the same problem. That's why Carmen can't live without you." I say to myself.

"And why Loki tells me lies about how his injuries happen. And how Fae's shackle came off." Balder says and I look to the ground.

"I'm sorry, Loki." Balder apologizes and Loki starts to cry.

"Why are you apologizing?!" Loki yells.

"I'm sorry, Loki...." Balder says again.

"Why are you sorry?!" Loki yells again and I fall to my knees.

"Thank you." Balder says and my eyes widen. I had the feeling he was going to do something Jurassic.

"Why.. Why are you sorry?! I can't even save your own life, Balder! I'm choosing the easiest way for you to die! I'm making it hard on myself!!!! Just say it's unfair!! Call me a damn coward!!" Loki yells and I clench my fists into the ground and look at Balder.

"Is that what you really want? For me to take the weight off of your shoulders? Then I will. Loki! You're a complete coward! You're being very unfair!! Painfully unfair! I can carry the weight on my shoulders too, Loki! You've always been like that. Both you, Kaylee, Fae, and Carmen do the same thing! Those three carry all of the weight on their shoulders! Fae just takes all of the pain, misery, and bloodshed onto herself! Aren't we supposed to be best friends?" Balder asks.

"You're ALWAYS the one saving ME! And I can't even save yours!" Loki yells and I go by his side.

"Loki......." Balder says.

"It's not true! It's not! I had convinced myself that I wouldn't have second thoughts. I was always so confident that I would protect you from anything. Ever since, coming to this academy, why have I changed so much?!" Loki drops to his knees and I go down with him. "We're running out of time Balder! But I'm full of hope! I keep on thinking that the others would think of some kind of miracle, but they haven't yet. I can't help, but think that there's some other way! I can't do it...." the sword from Loki's hand disappears and he keeps on crying.

"Firecracker, you did the right thing." I tell him and kiss his cheek. Thor goes by his other side and says the same thing. Then both of their shackles come off.

"Our shackles!" Loki says and Balder smiles.

"That's great." Balder backs up onto the ledge of the cliff.

"Balder stop!" I yell.

"Now I have nothing to worry about. I'm sorry Loki, I didn't know that you had to bear everything. Thank you, Thor for always being there to watch us. And Fae, thank you for always being by all of our sides and taking wait off of Loki's shoulders for me. I'm glad you two went together." Balder thanks us.

"Balder, what are you doing?" I ask.

"Have you forgotten Loki and Thor? I was only limited to the mistletoe. There was one other being who can do me harm." Balder says and I knew that he meant himself.

"Balder?" Thor asks.

"You wouldn't...." Loki says.

"Balder, don't do it! You have so many people here that love and care for you! Carmen told me not to tell you this. But, Balder. Carmen loves you!" I confess and Balder smiles.

"I'm glad she does. And tell her that I have the same feelings for her." Balder says and my eyes widen.

"Thank you." Me, Loki, and Thor all gasp.

"I love you!" Balder falls back on the cliff into the water.

"BALDER!!!!" Loki and I scream.

~~~~~~~~
Heads up! I will be changing Carmen's title to the "Light of Irene" since Kaylee is her cousin and they have the same birthday on the same year. So they're almost like twins. And Kaylee is the "Shadow of Irene". Zahra is the "Ghost of Meif'wa". Victoria is still the "Black Cat". Tavisha is "Tavisha the Ice Fist". The only spoiler is that all of the girls become goddess of a new mythology called, "The Phoenix Drop Legends" ik it's not creative but leave ideas for a mythology name. Thanks guys!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.4K 878 72
(β„π”Όπ”Ύπ•Œπ•ƒπ”Έβ„ π•Œβ„™π”»π”Έπ•‹π”Όπ•Š 𝔼𝕍𝔼ℝ𝕐 𝔽ℝ𝕀𝔻𝔸𝕐, 𝟜:πŸ›πŸ˜ ℙ𝕄 π”Ύπ•Šπ•‹) . . . "Her? Calm? Heh, she's an unpredictable firework." Keishin Ukai said w...
259K 8.1K 186
What if a PokΓ©mon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...
7.2K 327 11
Cover image belongs to meixallen Warning: Spoilers for the light novels and manga ~~~ Luomiere is the adopted daughter of the master strategist, Laka...
100K 1.4K 50
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐟𝐒𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 π›πšπœπ€ 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐨𝐨π₯ , π€πšπ₯𝐒𝐲𝐚𝐑 𝐒𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐒𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐑 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐑𝐒π₯𝐞 𝐬𝐑𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐑𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐑...