Kamigami No Asobi: Don't Know...

By graciegreat

I thought I would never have to make a decision. But know I do. Many hot guys. Some I like as friends. Some I... More

Characters that I Own
Arriving
Misery, Lilac, and Aqua
Fire, Light, and Sun
Shackles
Pictures
Thunder and Lightning
The Rooftops
Trouble
Comfort
Family and Control
Broken
Fights, Over Me?
Feelings
The Sun
Better?
Mental
Invasion
War
Wake Up
In My Head
Do It For Fae
Light
Awake
Rest
The Moon
Not Me This Time
Lovers Rings
A Kiss (Almost)
Food
Abuse
Jealously Rises
Party
The Sea
Shackles: Part 2
Mom
SHIP NAMES!!!!!!!!!!!
Glasses
Divine Warriors
The Light and Dark
Cutthroat
Explanation
Laurance
Avenge
Good News
Visitors
Shadows
Event
Dates
NEW CHARACTERS??
Dress Shopping
Not the First Time We Were Alone
Helping
Parts That Didn't Write?
Sports
Alive and Game Plan
No Promises
Pictures Part 2
Telling Someone
Jerseys and Pitching
Game Day and First Inning
Second Inning and Third Inning Who Won?
Losers
Prom Appearances
Carmen, Kaylee, and Victoria's appearances
Zahra, Tavisha, and Fae
Prom
Sorrow
Our Reward
God of Destruction
Biggest War Ever
Home
The Unbelievable
End, For Now
Last Part for Sure
IM CRYING
My Face?
A Third Book?
SO SORRY
ASSEMBLING ALL BTS ARMY
Coming Soon...
Tagged Again...
Come See Me!
It Is Out!!!

A Twist

162 5 0
By graciegreat

After three days we all seemed prepared. I was nervous because I never got a role this huge before. I had to remember so many lines and motions. I didn't know how to react. It was an hour before the play started and I felt like I was about to pass out. I was sitting in front of a mirror and did my makeup.

"Hey, will you be alright?" Carmen walks in and asks me.

"I don't know. I never had this many lines before." I say and I turn really pale then back to my normal skin color. Carmen runs over to me quick and puts not much stabilizer in my arm.

"If you want to, someone else can take the role of Cinderella." Carmen suggests and I deny it. Loki walks into my dressing room and stands at the door.

"Where's my little star?" Loki says and he walks over to me and I smile.

"Will you be alright?" He asks me.

"Yeah. Let's get in our places." I say and Loki stops me.

"I planned something during the play. You'll think it's awesome!" Loki tells me and I look at him.

"What did you do?" I ask him.

"You'll see later. Don't tell anyone else. It's a surprise." Loki says skipping out of my dressing room and I walk onto the stage and we get in our places. (Stage narration and this is Fae's Pov.)

---Scene 1---

"Papa, please. You'll be alright. Let me help you." Cinderella begs and holds her father's hand as he slowly dies.

"Daughter, please. While I am gone, please get along with your step-mother and step-sisters." Cinderella's father asks. Cinderella turns and looks at her step-mother and step-sisters and they look at her disgusted.

"Don't worry, Dear. We'll make sure she stays in line." The evil step-mother says.

"Daughter, please get along with them. I'm afraid my time is done." Cinderella's father dies in her hands and she begins to cry.

"Papa!" Cinderella begins to cry and she looks back at her step-mother and step-sisters. They throw her dirty, old, raggedy clothes.

"Well? Your work starts here child." The evil step-mother says and Cinderella looks down at the clothes and leaves to her room to get changed.

---End of Scene 1---

"Well. I'm done here!" Dionysus says as we walk off the stage.

"D.D. don't just slack off because you're not on." Apollo says.

"Hey good job out there. My role is also done. I'll get everything else ready." Carmen tells me and I go to my dressing room and get changed.

"Where's Loki? He should be on soon." Apollo asks me and I shrug my shoulders.

"Fools. I'm not the kind of guy that's alright with being the servant." Loki says.

---Scene 2---

"Cinderella, are you done with your chores yet?" One of the step-sisters ask.

"Not yet, Sister." Cinderella responds.

"Then if you're not done with your chores then you won't be able to go to the brawl."

"It's ball not brawl." I whisper and correct Takeru.

"Er---- I mean you won't be able to go to the lame----amazing ball tonight. HO HO HO HO!" The other sister laughs and they leave to go to the ball.

"Why? Why can't I go to the ball?" Cinderella asks herself and falls to her knees.

"Cinderella! Cinderella!" A voice calls out. Cinderella looks up and sees someone floating down from the sky.

"Who are you?" Cinderella asks.

"Hey! Get back here!" I look up and see that Mr. Thoth was having some trouble.

"Balder, should we go help?" I ask Balder and he shakes his head no.

Out of no where a cross-dressing dumb blonde appears! I then wanted to walk up to that room where Mr. Thoth was in and kick his smart ass.

"Yes. I am the cross-dressing dumb blonde to take you to the ball. YAH!" The cross-dressing dumb blonde says. And instead of being in old disgusting clothes, Cinderella was now in a beautiful dress.

I was honestly amazed of what dress Carmen picked out for the play. Thank Irene she covered my scars for me. I wore a headband that had diamonds surrounding it and glass slippers that kinda hurt my feet.

"Now Cinderella you are ready to go to the ball. You must be back by midnight or everything will disappear." The cross-dressing blonde demands and Cinderella nods her head and leaves on the carriage.

---End of Scene 2---

I walked off the stage and I sat down and Carmen ran over to me in excitement.

"Fae! You did amazing!! Wow! For the first time having this big of a role, you're doing awesome!" Carmen tells me and I nod.

"Yeah. Mr. Thoth probably won't be living later. But he's saving himself and us because something happened with the script. Who knows what happened?" I say and take a big drink of water.

"Anubis happened. He went in and caused a lot of trouble and spilled Mr. Thoth's coffee all over the pages." Carmen explained and I felt someone come up behind me and hug me.

"Fairy, you did awesome! And it's almost time for my surprise~!" Loki tells me and I look at him.

"What is it?" I ask him and he kisses me.

"Oh! You'll see. Carmen don't tell her." Loki says and he sits down behind me.

"I won't." Carmen says and I just get angry.

---TIME SKIP---

"Wait! Princess come back!" The idiot prince yells and Cinderella stops in her tracks and looks back at the carriage.

"I'm sorry!" Cinderella yells and ran into her carriage.

"I will find the maiden who fits her foot into this glass slipper!" The idiot prince yells and picks up the glass slipper.

"Son, you can't possibly fall in love with a girl after just one dance."

"It can happen, Father!"

"Fine then. Send out all of my guards and find the maiden whose shoe fits in the glass slipper!" The crazed emo king shouts and the prince and a servant go out to the village to find the girl who fits in the glass slipper.

---TIME SKIP---

"Servant," The bratty servant hands the glass slipper to the prince. The lights then went out and I felt someone wrap their arm around my waist and carry me.

"AH!" I scream.

"Fae!" Apollo yells. I was then on top of a table and Loki had his left arm wrapped around my waist and held the glass slipper in the other.

"Sucks to be you prince. Your reign ends here." Loki says.

"Loki-Loki, what's the meaning of this?!" Apollo yells.

"It's a coup d'état! A coup d'état!" Loki says and he squeezes me a little bit tighter because I was slipping from under his arm.

"Loki!" Balder yells.

"I'm not the kind of guy that's alright with being the servant." Loki says.

"That's very true." I tag in and Loki kisses my head.

"I was born to be the star!" Loki exclaims.

"Loki! You're ruining the play!" Balder says.

"Don't worry! As soon as I put the slipper on MY girlfriend, everything will be alright. There will still be the happy ending!" Loki says and all of their eyes widen.

"Uh guys?" I say.

"Oh! Whoever obtains the slipper and puts it on Fae gets to marry her." Balder says and all of their eyes widen.

"Guys, I really don't wanna get in this kind of fight." I say.

"There's no dancing in this. Let's have this brawl." Takeru says and cracks his knuckles.

"I had hoped to avoid this." Tsukito says and Loki lets go of my waist and holds my hand.

"No one can bring me harm." Balder says.

"This is our fate!" Apollo says.

"Loki, get ready to be nothing, but a pile of red hair and snake eyes!" Takeru shouts.

"I won't go easy on you Loki-Loki!" Apollo shouts.

"This is my new mission to obtain that slipper!" Tsukito yells.

"Loki?" I ask him and he lets go of my hand and kisses me.

"LOKI! LOKI-LOKI!" They all shout.

"I had a feeling this wouldn't go so smoothly." Loki says and hides the glass slipper in this coat pocket.

"Now. Let's end this!" Loki yells.

"Get back here!" We all look to our left and see a person under a sheet and magenta stuff pouring out from under it. Dionysus was chasing after it.

"Ka!" I knew that was Anubis. He pushed threw all of the men clumped in a pile ready to fight Loki. Apollo fell into Loki and Loki hit the table. It started moving, but I kept my balance.

"Fae!" Balder yells. He trips over Apollo knocking him out and falling to the ground. He hits the table again and I fall down, but land on my feet.

"Balder!" Loki yells.

"Apollo!" I yell and run over to him.

"You juice thief!" Dionysus yells and chases after Anubis. I stand up and avoid getting hit with a wine bottle and hit Hades in the head. Anubis jumps on Loki's shoulders and throws a bottle of wine.

"The slipper." Tsukito runs for the slipper and slips in the wine puddle making him all on his head.

"Bro!" Takeru yells and catches the slipper.

"Bastard get back here!" Dionysus yells and Anubis attacks Takeru. He then throws a bottle at Dionysus' head knocking him out. Anubis throws another bottle at Loki and I run over and catch it.

"Anubis, you've messed with the wrong girl." I say and lunge at him. I fall to the ground and Loki goes after him.

"I'll be the one to take him down!" Loki shouts and tries to go after Anubis.

"Give back that slipper!" Loki yells.

"Loki, I'm coming!" I yell and jump on Anubis' shoulders trying to hold him down.

"Ah!" I yell as I fly off of his shoulder into a bookshelf.

"Fae!" Loki yells.

"Jerk!" He yells again avoiding another wine bottle getting thrown at him and almost hitting me.

"Got'cha!" Loki says and wraps his arms around Anubis' neck.

"Kaballah!" Anubis yells and throws Loki off of him into Thor as a tree. He then throws the glass slipper and it lands in front of me. I pick it up and hold it in my hands. I look at everyone. Most of them are covered in wine and some aren't.

"This didn't have to happen." I say and everyone wakes up in pain. I sigh in relief.

"Where's the slipper?" Takeru asks.

"Oh it's right----AH!" I yell as I slip in a puddle of wine and the slipper flies out of my hand.

"Fae!"  Loki yells and catches me and the glass slipper falls to the ground shattering to hundreds of pieces. We all stare at it and didn't know what to do.

The glass slipper that was the source of all wars and fights was finally destroyed for eternity! Peace was finally brought to the people! Just because one girl who lived a crappy horrible life saved everyone. And they all lived happily ever after.

People started clapping and cheering for us. Takeru was waving whilst the rest of us were just standing there like idiots. I smiled and looked at Loki.

"You really did  surprise me there." I tell him and he chuckles.

"Thanks to the stage crew, if this didn't happen, it would be a boring ass play." Loki comments and I laugh. All of the stage crew then comes out onto the stage and waves to everyone.

"Nya~! This play was sure a success! Thanks to Loki~Kun's idea, it wasn't boring at all! Nya~!" Victoria exclaims.

---TIME SKIP---

"Wow! That was sure fun!" Apollo exclaims and I laugh.

"It was. I'm glad that Loki thought of that." I say and look at him frowning.

"Firecracker, what's wrong?" I ask him.

"I didn't get to do my coup d'état!" He complains and I rest my head on his shoulder.

"Firecracker, you already took over my heart." I say and Kaylee gags.

"It's so cute that it's sickening." She comments and we all laugh.

"We didn't eat supper yet. Lets go!" Tavisha exclaims and we all walk to Loki, Balder, and Thor's dorm to have some BBQ. A gust of wind came by and Balder stayed in one place not moving.

"Balder, are you coming?" Loki asks. Balder stays quiet and falls to the ground.

"Balder!" Loki shouts and I run after him.

"Balder?" Loki shakes Balder. "Balder?!" Loki shakes him again. "BALDER!!!!" Loki screams.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

203K 10.2K 89
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
28.5K 878 72
(ℝ𝔼𝔾𝕌𝕃𝔸ℝ 𝕌ℙ𝔻𝔸𝕋𝔼𝕊 𝔼𝕍𝔼ℝ𝕐 𝔽ℝ𝕀𝔻𝔸𝕐, 𝟜:𝟛𝟘 ℙ𝕄 𝔾𝕊𝕋) . . . "Her? Calm? Heh, she's an unpredictable firework." Keishin Ukai said w...
39.9K 1.3K 20
The phrase "keep your enemies close" is one the King of Sindria - untamed and proud - embraces when a skilled assassin chooses him as her next target...
320K 10.8K 30
An Elleth named Eleniel was captured by a party of Orcs 500 years ago from her home and killed her family in front of her. she was tortured, abused a...