Baby Boy ✧ Lashton

By 5soslashton_

Everyone at age 15 takes a test to determine if they are Submissive or dominant. At age 16, you are taken fro... More

Warning & Description
One✧Selection
Two✧Expectations
Three✧Home
A/n: Sorry
Four✧Meeting Malum
Five✧Virginity
PLEASE
Six✧Spanks
Character Ask *CLOSED*
Seven✧Noah
Eight✧Lukey
Nine✧Pleasure
Closing Character Ask + IMPORTANT
CHARATER ASK ANSWERS
Ten✧Story Time
Eleven✧The Truth (part 1)
why chapter 11 was so short
MICHAELS NUDES
Twelve✧Cold floors
Belonging ϟ Lashton
Thirteen✧Muke
Boyxboy awards !!please read!!
Fourteen✧ Embarrassment
Hallooooo

Eleven✧The Truth (part 2)

8.6K 251 160
By 5soslashton_

Me: *rises from the depths of hell*

*posts chapter with a smut warning*

*descends back into hell*  

(SMUT WARNING again ;3 )( don't make fun of my errors ty.)

--

"I didn't do anything sir, I promise. H-he kept hitting me, I didn't touch him I promise." Luke says, continuing to cry into Ashton's shoulder.

Ashton had been giving Luke punishments one after the other all week.

"Just sleep." Ashton finally says, letting out a deep breath. He hates punishing him, but he started to feel that boy really didn't do anything. Luke kept saying it over and over, if he did really do it he would feel guilty and Ashton would know.

"Just listen sir." Luke begs, sobs racking through his body, "I don't want another punishment."

Ashton sighed and shook his head, "Okay."

"He s-spanked me, sir,
After I used my safe word. He kept trying to touch me A-and he was in the room when we..." Luke looked down at his fingers. "I never touched him." He whispered. Ashton felt anger wash over him.

He waited for Ashton to throw him off his lap and tell him that he was lying.

But instead he pulled Luke into a hug, "I'm so sorry kitten. I'm sorry I didn't listen to you."

"I guess now you know listen to everyone's side of the story before you start assuming things, right?"

Ashton shook his head, rubbing the pad of his thumb across Luke's cheek.

"Let's get to bed, Calum and Michael are moving in tomorrow. Need to be up early."

--

"That would be the last of it." Ashton says as he hauls two boxes in Calum and Michael's new room.

Michael and Luke stood in the middle of the room, planning out how they would arrange the room together.

"Ashton!" Calum called.

Ashton dismissed the subs to start unpacking as he went to help Calum.

Calum pulled Ashton into the bathroom shutting the door.

"Calum..." Ashton said waringly. The dark-haired boy bit his lip out of habit. A hand came up to pull the thick flesh. "You.. You gotta stop doing that. Only makes me want you more, Calum."

Calum ignored Ashtons statement

"Michael and Luke are waiting." Ashton says.

Calum snorted, leaning over to carefully kiss Ashton on his lips. The curly-haired boy didn't fight against his friend's advance, he kissed back slightly. He didn't let the kiss get passed simple lip touching though.

"Calum, we had an agreement," curly-haired dominant whispered. "We cannot do this anymore. We have submissives, they need us to be committed. Only to them. They're naturally shy and frightened. They won't tell us if they feel rejected. I can't do that to Luke."

Ashton pulled back, his hazel eyes stared directly into Calum's. Sorrow flashed over his features.

"I'm not going anywhere," He gave the man a soft smile, one hand coming up to brush at Calums cheek.

"I know," he chuckled.

Without much warning, ashton lunged at him, smashing their lips together in a passionate kiss. Calum stumbled a bit but soon kissed back with just as much power and dominance.

"Suck me off, yeah?"Ashton whispered, pushing Calum down slightly.

Sex was hard to come across with two dominants, Neither would let down their pride enough to let the other take them. Didn't stop them from other things though.

"Don't tell me what to do." Calum mumbled, dropping down to his knees.

Ashtons breathing strained at the sight of his best friend pulling at his belt, then at the button of his slacks. Thoughts of him being tied up, it was only natural because he was a dominant.

"Knees getting dirty?" Ashton smirked, reaching down running his hand through Calum's dark hair.

"Seriously, you're worried about my knees when i'm about to suck your dîck?" He laughed.

"I was just-Oh!" The curly-hair boy grunted as the other dominant took his length in his mouth.

"F-fûck, Calum." Ashton breathed. Submissives were shy and did things timidly, dominants were the opposite.

Calum bobbed his head quickly, one hand wrapped around what he couldn't take, the other on Ashton's thigh. He ran his tongue against the underside of ashtons thick shaft, swirling it around the tip. The actions earned a deep moan from the man. The dark-haired boy dug his nails into the flesh of Ashtons thigh, trying to encourage the man to finish. He pulled away, catching his breath and tugging at ashtons length in quick, strong strokes.

"C'mon. Cover my face with your cûm." He looked up at Ashton, leaning forward to suck at the man's tip, running over the slit. "Let me taste you." Ashton's eyes squeezed shut and he leaned his head on the wall as he felt his release coming, thick spurts shooting out onto Calum's tongue and swollen lips.

His hazel eyes opened to see Calum staring right at him, he reached down swiping any cûm off the boys face and into his reddening mouth.

"You don't get all the fun." Calum grinned, unbuttoning his pants then letting his length spring free. Ashton gripped the boys leaking cock, using the sticky precum from the slit as lubricant.

Ashton smirked "You're so thick, i wonder how Michael takes it,"

He leaned forward to kiss Calum on the lips, slightly tasting himself. Calum moaned against his lips as Ashton gave his length a strong tug.

"Michael screaming every time you thrusted into him, just falling apart under you. Begging for more." He whispered lowly into the dark-haired boys ear.

Calum groaned, one hand coming up to pull Ashton closer by his wavy hair. Their lips met, Ashtons tongue fought against Calums, teeth bumping in a way that could only be pleasurable.

Their blood boiled as they tried to dominate the other. They were dominates and would never submit. In the end of it all neither would win or lose.

"ungh-Ashton!" Calum groaned, cum landing in Ashtons hand and on the tiles of the bathroom floor.

The wavy-haired boy grinned, bringing his fingers to Calums lips watching him suck his cûm from Ashtons hand. His action received a sigh from from the man before him.

"Damn." Calum breathed.

Ashton smiked leaning forward kissing calums forehead. Calum huffed at the innocent peck when he just had his mouth wrapped around his fingers, licking his own cûm. He only knew Ashton was trying to show affection.

"Sir! Kitty and i need help with a box." Luke yelled.

Ashton quickly pecked Calums lips before he slipped out of the bathroom to help the submissives.

A/N: really bad chapter but I'll update again in a few days. Maybe another smut aka ot4 *wink wink* ily 😘😘

Don't get mad, they aren't together. They had a past relationship, BUT it's over.

QUESTION!!

what do you guys wanna see more of in this book??

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.8K 1.2K 46
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A PR relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando Nor...
409K 24.7K 83
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
751K 27.7K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
1.9M 86K 194
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.