Kamigami No Asobi: Don't Know...

By graciegreat

I thought I would never have to make a decision. But know I do. Many hot guys. Some I like as friends. Some I... More

Characters that I Own
Arriving
Misery, Lilac, and Aqua
Fire, Light, and Sun
Shackles
Pictures
Thunder and Lightning
The Rooftops
Trouble
Comfort
Family and Control
Broken
Fights, Over Me?
Feelings
The Sun
Better?
Mental
Invasion
War
Wake Up
In My Head
Do It For Fae
Light
Awake
Rest
The Moon
Not Me This Time
Lovers Rings
A Kiss (Almost)
Food
Abuse
Jealously Rises
Party
The Sea
Shackles: Part 2
Mom
SHIP NAMES!!!!!!!!!!!
Glasses
Divine Warriors
The Light and Dark
Cutthroat
Explanation
Laurance
Avenge
Good News
Visitors
Shadows
Event
Dates
NEW CHARACTERS??
Dress Shopping
Not the First Time We Were Alone
Helping
Parts That Didn't Write?
Sports
Alive and Game Plan
No Promises
Pictures Part 2
Telling Someone
Jerseys and Pitching
Game Day and First Inning
Second Inning and Third Inning Who Won?
Losers
Prom Appearances
Carmen, Kaylee, and Victoria's appearances
Zahra, Tavisha, and Fae
Prom
Our Reward
A Twist
God of Destruction
Biggest War Ever
Home
The Unbelievable
End, For Now
Last Part for Sure
IM CRYING
My Face?
A Third Book?
SO SORRY
ASSEMBLING ALL BTS ARMY
Coming Soon...
Tagged Again...
Come See Me!
It Is Out!!!

Sorrow

187 5 0
By graciegreat

I stayed up late trying to study for the exams in a couple days, but it was hard to because it's always been difficult for me when I study alone. I either need to study with someone or with a group. I heard a knock on my bedroom door and noticed that it was already 8:00 in the morning.

"Come in!" I say and yawn and rub my eyes.

"Fae, hey we were going to head over to one the school's private study group rooms. We invited all of the gods and your brothers, and the rest of us. Do you want to come?" Carmen asks and I remembered that I fell asleep last night while I was studying.

"Yeah. I'll be over in a minute." I tell her and I get up and get changed into different clothes to go study.

(What Fae's wearing).

I grab all of my books and walk out the door. Everyone was waiting for me and they could tell I was really tired.

"Did you study all night last night?" DJ asks me.

"I tried to, but I fell asleep and now I'm really-----ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ." I fell asleep and fell on the ground and Loki had to wake me up.

"Come on, Fairy. We got to go study." Loki says and when I open my eyes and he's over my head.

"Fine. I'm going to go get snacks *yawn*." I say and Loki helps me up.

"I'll come with you!" Apollo says and we walk together to the school store. I was falling asleep while walking and Apollo kept on having to wake me up. We were walking back and I felt more awake and ready.

"Apollo, are you alright?" I ask him because he looked really upset. "Apollo?" He looked like he was about to fall asleep. "Come one, Apollo. Where's the happy guy that I always see?" I say and we stop in our tracks.

"I will never find happiness." Apollo says and my eyes widen and I get worried.

"What?" I ask and he looks back at me.

"What was that? We should get back to the others!" Apollo says and I hear bells ringing and I see flower petals fly around me. I then see myself standing in front of a woman sitting in a chair.

"I wonder what mine and Lord Apollo's future looks like!" The woman says and she opens a little glowing box in front of her.

"Oh! I can see the future like Lord Apollo!" I watch her and then tears immediately start pouring out from her eyes.

"What a horrible future!" She cries and I walk closer to her.

"Excuse me miss? Are you alright?" I ask her and move my hand closer to her then someone comes up behind me and pulls my hand back towards myself.

"I was so scared. I thought you had vanished." Apollo said as he buried his face into the back of my shoulder and held onto my wrist.

"Stay with me forever!" He cries out and I try to break free of his grasp.

"Apollo, let go of me! Please!" I yell and he holds onto me tighter.

"Never!" He yells and I hear people running down the steps and I get scared and start to cry.

"Help!" I scream and try to break free of him and still couldn't.

"Hey!" I heard Loki yell. I could feel three people trying to break me free. I opened my eyes and saw Takeru, Balder, and Loki standing in front of me. Takeru and Loki were able to get Apollo's arms off of me and I ran to Balder and hugged him tight. I've never been so afraid. I was crying so much. Loki took me and held me close to him and rubbed the back of my head.

"What's the big deal?! What were you doing to Fae!?" Takeru asks and holds Apollo's shirt in his fist.

"Huh? What happened?" Apollo asks and I stay close to Loki and Balder and keep my face close to his chest. I look at Apollo who looked confuse of what was going on.

"Playing dumb huh?" Loki asks and I wipe the tears from my eyes. "Look at what you did to Fae! She was terrified!" Loki yells and I look at him.

"Luckily, we noticed that you guys were gone for a long amount of time and we came to come check on you." Balder says and I look at Apollo.

"Come here, Fae. I'll take you back up to our study room." Balder says and he takes my hand and Loki stays with Takeru to question Apollo.

"Are you alright?" Balder asks me while I was still in shock and I was too afraid to move. We walk into the study room and everyone looks at me. Carmen, Kaylee, and my brothers run over to me.

"Are you okay? What happened?" Carmen asks me while Laurance was holding me in his arms and I began to hyperventilate.

"Apollo was holding onto Fae and told her to stay with him forever and that he'll never let go of her. She screamed for help and me, Takeru, and Loki were able to get down there on time to get her out of there." Balder explains.

"It's like what happened with Cody. He held her captive and it scared her so bad that the car exploded." DJ said.

"That probably reminded her of that." Kaylee says and I bury my face in Laurance's shoulder and keep crying. I hear the doors open and look over. I saw Takeru and Loki each standing on one side of Apollo watching him. Loki looked pissed at Apollo and Apollo stopped and turned towards me.

"Fae , lypámai tóso. I didn't mean to----" Apollo says until Loki stops him and they go sit him down. Loki takes me and we go back over to the couches and I sit on his lap. I calm down and we get back to studying for the test the next two days. I kept on looking at Apollo whose sitting by himself behind the couch and he wasn't even studying. He was just staring at the ground.

-----TIME SKIP-----

LOKI'S POV~~~~~~~

"I hope Apollo gets better soon." Balder says and I pick up a cigarette and start to smoke.

"That was nothing like him today." Thor comments.

"You should've seen how frightened Fae was. She could barely catch her breath." Balder says and I squish the cigarette I had between my thumb and pointer finger. I had a feeling that Apollo didn't do it on purpose. But, what if it was like one of those images like Fae has.

TSUKITO'S POV~~~~~~~~~~

"I hope Apollo Agana Belea gets better soon." I say and look at Takeru while I was petting Usamaro.

"Yeah I do to, Bro. That was nothing like him acting like that. He would never do that to Fae. He knows that her and Loki are dating." Takeru says.

HADES' POV~~~~~~~~~

"Uncle, will Apollo be alright?" Dionysus asks me.

"I'm not sure. We'll need to keep an eye on him though." I say and Dionysus nods his head in agreement.

BACK TO FAE'S POV~~~~~

Carmen gets me a glass of water while the other girls try to figure out what's going on. I sit at the dining room table staring at the surface of it thinking.

"I was so scared. I thought you had vanished. Stay with me forever!"- Apollo.

"I wonder what mine and Lord Apollo's future looks like! What a horrible future!"- The woman.

I kept on replaying in my mind what that was, but couldn't put my finger on it. It got later at night and I went in my room to lay down in my bed and try to sleep. I hear the bells again and my balcony doors burst open. I look over and Loki wasn't there. Flower petals flew into my room and I saw another image of that woman. But this time she was in a river. With cuts on her arm and flower petals surrounding her.

"Cassandra!" I turn around and see Apollo yell and run towards me.

"Cassandra! Where are you?!" He yells again and he sees the woman in the river.

"Cassandra!" Apollo runs in the river and holds the woman in his arms and starts to cry. I didn't know what to do, but just cry with him.

"I was going crazy looking for her and when I saw her body in a river and  saw cuts on her arm. I had an immediate break down."- Apollo.

I remembered what he said when I thought Laurance had died and Loki, Balder, Tsukito, and Apollo shared their stories with me of someone close to them that they've lost. That woman was Cassandra. She was the human that Apollo was in love with and soon took her own life! The image ended and I saw someone walking outside with the flower petals. Apollo. I put on my jacket and jumped off of my balcony and ran after him. We got to the river where I lost control of myself and their was a ghost standing before Apollo. He started walking into the river and started talking to her.

"I'm so sorry. If you never met me. You would still be alive." Apollo was walking closer and closer to her and I jumped in and swam towards him and wrapped my arms around him.

"Apollo, don't go near her!" I yell and hold onto him. The ghost disappeared and Apollo passed out.

"Von Ronsenberg!" I turn around and see Hades and Dionysus running towards the river.

-----TIME SKIP-----

We get into Apollo's dorm in his bedroom and he's tossing and turning in his sleep. Like he was having a nightmare.

"Will Apollo be alright?" I ask and Hades looks down at the ground.

"Who knows?" Dionysus says.

"Was that Cassandra?" Dionysus asks Hades. He nods his head and I knew I was right that it was Cassandra.

"Was Cassandra his previous lover?" I ask Hades.

"Yes. Cassandra hasn't still come to the Underworld yet." Hades says and I look at him.

"What does that mean!?" I ask him and Apollo grunts and I hold him down.

"It means if there's a soul that doesn't come back down to the Underworld then they're trying to harm a person that was close to them." Hades explains and Apollo sits up.

"Cassandra. Cassandra. She's dead. She's dead because of me!!" Apollo yells and he screams a dark cloud swerves around his ring on his hand and it turns black. Hades holds him down and I run to try and find Zeus.

"Zeus!" I yell and barge into his room.

"I'm guessing you're here about Apollo." Zeus says.

"Zeus, please save Apollo! He's been working real hard here!" I yell.

"If I could I would've done it by now. But, I can't. If this keeps up then Apollo will wither away to nothing." Zeus says and I run out of the room and Mr. Thoth stops me.

"Did you hear him? We can't do anything about it." He says and I push him away from me.

"I still have to do something!" I yell and run out of the room. I get to the stairs and see the ghost from earlier stand in front of me.

"Please! Free Apollo! He misses you a lot and you're hurting him! Please just free him already!" I beg and the woman stares at the ground.

"He can't hear my words. Every time I try to talk to him, it gets worse. Maybe," She moved and she vanished and appeared next to me, "since you're human. Can you lend me your assistance?" She asks.

-----TIME SKIP-----

HADES' POV~~~~~~

We wait a little bit then Apollo gets up and starts walking. Dionysus and I chase after him and see Fae with her hair differently.

"Fae! Get away from------" I stop Dionysus.

"Dionysus, it's Cassandra."

FAE/CASSANDRA'S POV~~~~~~~

"Cassandra---" I put my finger over Apollo's mouth and he stops talking.

"Lord Apollo, I was in love when I first met you. I never thought I would never meet a god that would fall in love with me. When I saw that I would take my own life I knew that you would be very heartbroken." I say and Apollo puts his hands on my shoulders.

"No! It's my fault! It's my fault that you died!" Apollo yells and he falls to his knees and I get down to his level.

"Stop blaming yourself, Lord Apollo. We never even had the idea that I would take my own life. Even though, I'm dying alone, I still want you to have a happy life! If you have a happy life, I will be even happier, Lord Apollo!" I say and wrap my arms around him.

"You're happy?" He asks me.

"Yes. Very happy, Lord Apollo." I answer.

"Cassandra...." Apollo starts to cry and I rub the back of his head and he hugs me.

"I'm glad I was able to tell you what I was able to, Lord Apollo. I hope you'll be happy now too." I say. I knew Cassandra wanted to give Apollo a last goodbye so I let her kiss him. I removed my lips from his and Cassandra leaves my body.

"Goodbye, Lord Apollo. And thank you, Fae Von Ronsenberg." Cassandra thanks us and she disappears into hundreds of the silver flower petals and flies away.

"Cassandra...." Apollo says and I hear metal break and look over at him and see that his shackle came off.

"Your shackle!" I exclaim and grab his hand and look at it.

-----TIME SKIP-----

"Your shackle came off?!" Loki exclaims.

"Yeah." Apollo responds.

"It'll be at some point until the rest of ours come off." I say and Carmen looks at me.

"You have a shackle on?" Carmen asks me.

"No. I'm just saying that theirs will all come off at its own time." I say and Carmen nods her head in understanding.

"You really are Apollodoof!" Loki says and puts Apollo in a headlock and noogies him.

"Say aren't we forgetting something?" Kaylee asks and we all take a moment to think.

"Our exams." Tsukito says.

"HUH?! OH SHIT!!!! WE'RE SCREWED BIG TIME!!!!!" I exclaim.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2K 334 11
Cover image belongs to meixallen Warning: Spoilers for the light novels and manga ~~~ Luomiere is the adopted daughter of the master strategist, Laka...
170K 4.5K 21
The first ever female shinigami. Weird right? Even weirder with her being the younger sister of the Undertaker, reaping legend. What adventures await...
39.9K 1.3K 20
The phrase "keep your enemies close" is one the King of Sindria - untamed and proud - embraces when a skilled assassin chooses him as her next target...
312K 12.6K 43
She was Orochimaru's experiment. She was transported to the past. Now, she needs to fix everything. And make it all right.