YoU

rosenblute

Transferring to Fudan University - one of international university network right after his first year in coll... Еще

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Chapter 10

4.8K 229 85
rosenblute

Okkaayyy!! Here we go the BOM is drop!!! Chapter 10 everyone!!!

This chapter can be consider as a happy chapter because I'm so excited when writing this chapter XDD

please enjoy my happiness and Dayu's denial phase + Wang Qing's persistence ^^

.

.

.

For someone who looked like he was about to die yesterday, Wang Qing sure changes fast. Dayu glance up at him when he walks out of the main building, goofing around with some of his friends he walks past. He looks bright and fresh, unlike how he was last night. Dayu guess the time he has spent babysitting him is paid off, for now at least.

"Did it ever occur to you that Wang Qing might really be in love with you?" Qiu Shi bluntly ask him with such a serious face, that Dayu almost choke on his drink at how ridiculous it sounds.

The word 'love' doesn't exist in Wang Qing's life. He is obviously not the type to get serious in a relationship, and Dayu doubt he is going to hold on to him for long. Wang Qing will get bored eventually, and he will move on to someone else, just like he always did. And this exactly why Dayu need to draw a line between them, so he won't end up falling into the trap.

"Don't be ridiculous," he rolls his eye at Qiu Shi as he slings his bag over his shoulder. "We both know what he is like."

"He hasn't been seeing anyone lately," Qiu Shi says, wiggling his eyebrow at Dayu. "Weird, huh?"

"And why should we care about that?"

"Because even right now, he is staring at you like he is about to eat you alive."

Dayu shouldn't have looked up, he really shouldn't, but before he cans top himself, his eyes have already met with Wang Qing's eyes. Oh, how he hates that look in Wang Qing's eyes. It's like he is telling him that Dayu belong to Wang Qing, and that he owns him.

Now that he thinks about it, what exactly Dayu to him?

"Should I leave?" Qiu Shi quirks an eyebrow, teasing Dayu with his mocking smile when he notices Wang Qing walking up to him.

But Qiu Shi is already leaving before Dayu even get to say anything, waving his hand as he goes back into the building and disappears behind the walls. What a dickhead. He did better not be at home when Dayu get back. Oh well, this might be better than having to share a conversation with both Qiu Shi and Wang Qing. God knows what kind of crap Qiu Shi will tell Wang Qing about him.

"Let's go," Wang Qing suddenly say, pulling Dayu along with him towards his car across the road.

Dayu frown. "Go where?"

"My house."

"Excuse me?"

"I told you didn't I? That I have no intention of letting you leave."

"Really, Wang Qing? Why don't you just lock me up in the hole then?" Dayu mock him, as they both get inside Wang Qing's car.

"That might be a good idea."

Oh dear God, my head hurts. Why do I have to deal with someone like him?

"Chill, Dayu. If I'm going to lock you up, I will keep you in my room," Wang Qing smirks.

"No, thanks," Dayu grimace.

"Then don't run away from me."

"You will get bored of this, Qing. Believe me, you will."

"Say that again, and I'm seriously going to lock you up, Dayu."

Dayu keep his mouth shut as he glances briefly at Wang Qing, noticing how his face tenses all of sudden. He doesn't get why he is getting all worked up about this, when he is the one who hate the idea of being connected to someone. It makes Dayu wonder sometimes, what exactly Wang Qing sees in him that Wang Qing doesn't see in anyone else. Nothing stands about him, aside from the fact that Dayu is one of the top five model students of Fudan University. Not that he is bragging though.

But seriously, he don't see any reason why Wang Qing should be interested in him. Wang Qing even give the cold shoulder to Jessica, the hottest chick every guy would kill to have. Dayu don't get him at all.

"I thought we are going to your house?" Dayu turn to look at Wang Qing, when he takes a right turn around the corner, instead of taking the usual route to his house.

"I'm going to stop by at stadium," Wang Qing say. "We did sometimes go there to practice."

Dayu nod. "You are good at this."

"What is that supposed to mean?" Wang Qing chuckles.

"It's just that, I have never seen you being so passionate about something, so I figure you must have really like Basketball."

"You think?" Wang Qing says flatly.

What was that? What's the point of asking me something that he should answer himself?

But Wang Qing doesn't say a thing until they have finally arrived at the stadium, and Dayu can't help but think that he might have ventured into a part of Wang Qing life that's not meant to be touched by a stranger like him.

I really should learn not to cross the line I have drawn myself.

"So what am I supposed to do here?" Dayu fold his arm across his chest as soon as he sees Wang Qing coming out the dressing room in a pair of basketball shorts and sport shoes.

"Supervising me."

"Very funny," Dayu roll his eyes at him.

"You will come and watch me play, won't you?"

"Why? It's not like you would notice me in the middle of the crowd anyway."

"Believe me, I would," Wang Qing says, locking his eyes with Dayu's. "I have always been able to notice you."

Dayu immediately look away from Wang Qing, because he is quite sure that his heart skips a beat just now. Wang Qing smirk at Dayu before he runs into the court, and Dayu stand there like a statue, watching Wang Qing's retreating back.

Oh dear God. This isn't happening.

####

"How is everything?" Dayu's mom voice is as bright and clears as day when he picks up her call.

"I'm fine, ma. What are you doing?" Dayu hitch his shoulder up to hold his phone to his ear as he gathers his scattered papers on the table and put the inside the drawer.

"Nothing, I just baking some muffins. Your uncle like them."

"Not fair," Dayu frown. "I love muffins too."

She laughs heartily at her son words, and Dayu can't help but smile to hear her soft, comforting voice. "I know sweetheart. I will make you some wen you got back, okay?"

Dayu sigh. "I can't go back this upcoming break, ma. We have programs, sorry."

"Don't be. I know you have been working hard and I really love that side of you, but please don't overwork yourself."

"Yeah, I know."

Silence fills in for a moment, and then his mother clears her throat, before she speaks up again. "He came to see me yesterday."

"Who?" Dayu absently ask as he pull the curtains and slide the window open, letting the morning breeze brush against his skin.

"Weiting."

Dayu stiffen in his spot, his eyes widen at the mention of the devil's name. "What?"

"Xiao Jian, listen-"

"What did he do?"

"He didn't do anything, sweetie. He came to apologize for what happened."

Apologize? That jerk? You must be kidding me!!

Did Weiting hit his head somewhere and lost his mind that he even went to see Dayu's mom just so he could say sorry? But what's the point of apologizing after all this time? It wouldn't change anything. Nothing will go back to the way it was, and Dayu still can't bring himself to forgive Weiting.

"Dayu, I know I shouldn't be saying this but I really think he meant what he told me. I mean, I know he is troubled and all but-"

"You shouldn't trust people to much, ma." Dayu say. He plop down on his bed, staring at his feet. "I have learned a lot."

"Dayu, people make mistakes all the time. But at some point they will seek changes. They learn from the past so they would never make the same mistakes again."

"Are you telling me to forgive him, just like that?" Dayu must have raised his voice, because his mother immediately falls silent, taken back by his sudden outburst. "Sorry. I didn't mean to yell at you, ma. I just..."

"It's okay, sweetheart. I know you have had it hard. Talk to me when you are ready okay?"

"Yeah..."

"Love you, honey."

"Love you too, ma." Dayu say weakly, as he ends the call and throw the phone on his bed.

But it bounces back and hit the wall instead before it lands on the floor, and it take Dayu a great deal of patience not to break the chair in front of him. What a bad start for a Saturday morning. Cursing under his breath, Dayu bend down to pick his phone, which luckily still working, though he can see a tiny scratch on the screen.

Serves me right.

Dayu walk out of his room and head to the kitchen, where Chen Liu is sitting alone at the dining table, munching on a sandwich as he scrolls through his phone. "Where is Qiu Shi?" Dayu ask, as he peek into the pot on the kitchen stove. Chen Liu can cook quite well and Dayu swear he is actually way better then Luna.

"He hooked up with Jack Daniels last night and he is still hungover now." Chen Liu simply says.

Dayu raise an eyebrow as he turns toward Chen Liu. "Did something happen?"

"Turns out the girl he been crushing on actually has a boyfriends and he is currently in the denial phase."

Dayu laugh. "And who is this girl anyway?"

Chen Liu shrugs. "Probably the one he met at 390."

Qiu Shi and his never ending crushes. Dayu wonder when he is going to find someone and settle down. Qiu Shi might not like it, but he is a heartbreaker himself, moving on from one girl to another like changing his clothes. Which is why Qiu Shi gets along well with Luna, the poison ivy who 'feeds' on pretty boys and then leaves them hanging.

Sometime Dayu wonder why he is hanging out with this people. Chen Liu is probably the only one normal person in his clique, though he can get pretty odd too sometimes. Like how Chen Liu would get so immersed in his paintings and drawings, and how he would suddenly sing at the top of his lungs when he is stressed out. Dayu guess there is no such thing as normal in his life.

"So, what are you up to?" Chen Liu suddenly asks. "I heard you have been hanging out with Wang Qing."

Clearing his throat, Dayu pour some milk into a glass and take a sip. "Not. really. It's only for the group work."

"Well, you go to his practices and even stayed at his house the other day, sounds a lot like 'hanging out' to me."

"Are you going back this semester break?" Dayu abruptly change the topic, hoping Chen Liu would get the hint that he hates talking about this.

Chen Liu's lips curve into a tiny smile at his attempt to avoid the question. "Yeah."

"Bring back some souvenirs for me," Dayu joke.

"Sure will do," he smiles back at Dayu as he gets up and grabs his bag. When he is about to leave the kitchen, Chen Liu turns around and hesitantly speak up. "Is everything okay? I heard you talking to your mother and then there is a loud crash. Did you break something?"

"Nope, I just dropped my phone."

"There is a big difference between the word 'drop' and 'throw', you know."

"You are going to be late for your group meeting, Liuzi," he reminds him, just so he can avoid being questioned about the one thing he would never want to talk about.

Chen Liu knows what Dayu mean, so he doesn't press at the issue any further. "Just don't get drunk like a certain someone," he jokingly says before he leaves.

####

"Remind me again why I'm doing this?" Dayu throw the permanent blue marker in his hand away, frowning as he looks at the huge ass white banner on the table.

"Dude, come on, we can't just go there empty handed," Qiu Shi picks the marker up and shove it back into Dayu's hand. "We need to support out Basketball team. Now focus, okay? Don't smudge the writings."

"I hate banners but when it comes to Nanjing we definitely can't lose," Luna says, bending down to take a look at the smaller banner she is exclusively made for Mark.

It's finally the day of the Basketball tournament between universities, and even though Fudan will not against Nanjing during the match-up, both teams are getting fired up at the thought of meeting each other again in the final. Don't even get him started on the supporters.

Qiu Shi strongly insists to bring a long banner during the match, though Dayu is quite sure his enthusiasm has something to do with his so-called crush, whose boyfriend happens to be one the Nanjing players. What a twisted fate.

"Be more supportive will you?" Qiu Shi scowls. "Your boyfriend is playing tonight. You should at least help me hold the banner."

"Excuse me?"

"Wang Qing is definitely head over heels for you," Luna suddenly butts in. "Way to go, darling. You should make him kneel down before you. Don't let him get what he wants that easily."

"You are a devil," Qiu Shi shakes his head at Luna, as he carries on the decorating the banner.

"For the last time, there is nothing between me and Wang Qing. And he doesn't like me okay?" Dayu retort.

"Qiu Shi and Luna have been obsessed with the idea of hooking him up with someone ever since Dayu told them he would never date anyone there. He has been hit on by a few girls when he came to Fudan, and he have been invited to parties a lot, but doing so would mean going back to his old life. He need a change. And right now, Dayu prefer being alone.

Expect he is not. Because Wang Qing came barging into his life and ruin it upside down.

"Dayu, please," Qiu Shi rolls his eyes. "Even a kid could tell how much Wang Qing lust for you. Oops. I mean 'likes' you."

"You are a dick," Dayu make a face at Qiu Shi and he holds up his middle finger, laughing.

"Alright, we are done!" Luna holds up the banners and nods in satisfaction. "We are good to go."

"Guys?" Lena, the Basketball team manager pokes her head into the dressing room, her smile widens when she spots the banners. "The game is starting soon. You guys should come out."

"Coming," Qiu Shi beams at her as he gathers his this and stumbles to the door. "And by the way senior Lu, I know you are here to pick Dayu up for Wang Qing so go head, take him away. We don't mind."

"Shut up," Dayu playfully kick Qiu Shi on his butt, and he laughs out loud before rushing out with Luna.

"Wang Qing told me to find you," Lena tells him. "They are still in the middle of warming up. You should see him before the game starts."

Dayu nods as he walks out of the dressing too, heading to where the players were at. It's such pain in the ass, but it's still better than having to deal with Wang Qing's temper.

Dayu flash a smile at Guang Zi and Alex when they wave at him, looking thrilled and eager to bring another victory this year. And it doesn't take him long to find Wang Qing, when he spots him doing push-up by himself. Wang Qing Stops right away when he sees Dayu, a small smile immediately makes its wat to Wang Qing's lips.

"Want to make a bet?" he says as he strides toward Dayu, quickly closing the distance between them.

"What?"

"I will score 4 tree point and 2 dunks* for you. And you will spend a night with me."

"Do you have nothing else to think about? Pervert!"

"I'm not going to do anything, I swear. Just one night."

"You should focus on the game," Dayu point at the BUU's player at the other side of them, who would be playing against their team tonight. "They are quite good you know."

"16 points," Wang Qing insists. "Watch me, Dayu."

"Sure," Dayu roll his eyes.

"Don't you have anything to say to me? Like a 'good luck' or something?"

"Good luck."

"That's it?" wang Qing frowns.

What do you want me to do then? Make a cheer song for you?

That was what Dayu would say to him just to mess with his head, but maybe not tonight. Wang Qing's had it bad already, and as much as Dayu hate his cocky ass, Dayu really want Wang Qing to win this. So he takes his Jade pendant off and gently put it around Wang Qing's neck, taking him by surprise.

"It's a good luck charm," Dayu say, as he brushes his finger against the Jade stone from the pendant. "Go kick some ass, and don't hurt yourself, okay?"

Wang Qing looks down at the pendant, and then he lifts his head, Wang Qing's eyes staring itently into Dayu's. Dayu take a step back when Wang Qing moves forward, but he grabs Dayu by the waist, giving him no chance to get away from Wang Qing.

"Wang Qing, back off," Dayu struggle to get Wang Qing's hands off from his body, but Wang Qing doesn't budge.

"I'm never letting you go," Wang Qing whispers huskily into Dayu ear, sending shivers down his spine. "I don't give a shit about what you think of me. You are mine, Feng Jian Yu."

"You are one cocky bastard; you know that?"

"I have been told that before," he lets out a soft chuckle as he finally lets Dayu go.

The whistle blows just then, and the player begin to move into the court. Wang Qing flashes his smug smile at Dayu before he runs out into the court, and even fist-bumping with his teammates as they run side by side.

Wow. I'm a goner.

.

.

.

Yey, how was it ^^ kkk~

are you guys happy?? What should I do to our little squirrel here... every one have shipping them, and Wang Qing is already confessing his love to Dayu - In his way, told every one and a specially Dayu himself that he is Wang Qing's property - but Dayu still won't believe to it, even to his own heart, which is starting to beet more fast every time Wang Qing's close to him.. xDDDD

Gimme your comment guys... ^^

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

To My Youth [BL] 凤爪

Любовные романы

22.6K 3.1K 89
To cover the traces of his depravity, Gu Xiao constricted himself to the role of a jester while being torn between the idealisation of others and rea...
Story of Youth Hosu

Фанфик

10.3K 503 14
Length : Mini chaptered Pairing : QingYu (Wang Qing/Feng Jian Yu) Genre : fluff, romance Rating : PG - NC17 Foreword : Feng Jian Yu is a new stud...
Look Up (BxB) DivetoAtlantis

Любовные романы

146 1 7
(BEING REPUBLISHED BECAUSE I'M DUMB) When Matthew Chen moves to a bustling college town to avoid the gazes of fans and teammates alike, he meets Pier...
32K 1.4K 68
So, a *FengQing* love story, because I adore the chaos and desire those two are! ~ - Alternate Universe - Modern Universe - Soulmates Universe - Also...