Kamigami No Asobi: Don't Know...

By graciegreat

I thought I would never have to make a decision. But know I do. Many hot guys. Some I like as friends. Some I... More

Characters that I Own
Arriving
Misery, Lilac, and Aqua
Fire, Light, and Sun
Shackles
Pictures
Thunder and Lightning
The Rooftops
Trouble
Comfort
Family and Control
Broken
Fights, Over Me?
Feelings
The Sun
Better?
Mental
Invasion
War
Wake Up
In My Head
Do It For Fae
Light
Awake
Rest
The Moon
Not Me This Time
Lovers Rings
A Kiss (Almost)
Food
Abuse
Jealously Rises
Party
The Sea
Shackles: Part 2
Mom
SHIP NAMES!!!!!!!!!!!
Glasses
Divine Warriors
The Light and Dark
Cutthroat
Explanation
Laurance
Avenge
Good News
Visitors
Shadows
Event
Dates
NEW CHARACTERS??
Dress Shopping
Not the First Time We Were Alone
Helping
Parts That Didn't Write?
Sports
Alive and Game Plan
No Promises
Pictures Part 2
Telling Someone
Jerseys and Pitching
Game Day and First Inning
Second Inning and Third Inning Who Won?
Prom Appearances
Carmen, Kaylee, and Victoria's appearances
Zahra, Tavisha, and Fae
Prom
Sorrow
Our Reward
A Twist
God of Destruction
Biggest War Ever
Home
The Unbelievable
End, For Now
Last Part for Sure
IM CRYING
My Face?
A Third Book?
SO SORRY
ASSEMBLING ALL BTS ARMY
Coming Soon...
Tagged Again...
Come See Me!
It Is Out!!!

Losers

157 4 0
By graciegreat

After we got back to our dorms and the gods put on their swimsuits we went to the beach for them to do the dare. The girls and I put our swimsuits on under our clothes in case we decided to go swimming. We got to the beach and the water was beautiful.

"Wow!" I exclaimed and the gods started to take off their clothes with their swimsuits under them. The girls and I turned around and saw the guys. It was kinda hard, but easy for me since this is the third time I've seen Loki shirtless. the first time was when Apollo and I checked on him and the second time was when I stayed over at Loki's dorm.

"So boys? Ready to be freezing cold?" Carmen asks.

"I'll go in if Fae goes." Loki says and I turn bright red.

"No she won't. Your guys' punishment was that whoever loses will go in the beach water go underwater and swim for an hour. Or are you guys chicken?" Carmen explains and asks. Loki smirked and all of the girls were getting dreamy eyed at the gods from some being shirtless and some had a swimming shirt on or some kind of shirt that covered their shoulders. It was funny for Yui and Zahra because Takeru was wearing a speedo with a cover in the front. And Dionysus was wearing a speedo.

"We're not chicken. But are you guys?" Loki came back.

"Loki, we're not chicken. This is the losers' punishment. I'll go in if I have since you guys are chicken." I say and the girls look at me.

"What?!?!?! You don't have a swimsuit on though!" Kaylee yells.

"Yeah I do. I put it on under this in case I wanted to swim." I say.

"Then come on, Dark Fairy. If you're not chicken." Takeru says and I look up at him and take a deep breath in stress. I was wearing a bikini, but I was afraid of what the others were going to see on my back. Every time, I see an image I get stabbed in the back by my demons. And if anyone else sees them, they'll get cursed.

"Irene, hide the scars for a little while. Please." I say quietly and I felt hands touch my back and hide the scars.

"Alright. Let's do this." I say and I take off my pants first. Then my shirt which was the most uncomfortable part for me. I take off my shirt and Loki stares right at me.

"Fae, wow." Loki says and I smile in discomfort.

"I can tell Fae's uncomfortable. I'll join." Carmen says and she takes off her clothes and Balder stares at Carmen in her bikini.

"Carmen, those colors go great on you." Balder compliments her.

"Thanks!" Carmen says.

"Sorry girls. I'm no longer in the clothes club." Victoria then takes off her clothes and we see her bikini. It completely described her. Dark and fringy.

"Victoria, I love the colors." Hades said and Victoria walked over to him and stood next to him.

"Thanks Babe." She says and Apollo and Dionysus look at them both.

"BABE?!?!?!" They both yell.

"You're dating our uncle?!" Dionysus yells and Victoria nods and Apollo didn't know what to do, but just look back at us.

"Ugh. Let's get uncomfortable!" Tavisha says and me, Carmen, Victoria, and Tavisha laugh. She takes off her short dress and Apollo stares at her.

"WOW! Taffy, you look great!" Apollo exclaims and Tavisha smiles.

"D.D. don't be a pervert like what Fae told me. Don't stare at my ass the whole time." Zahra demanded as she started taking off her clothes.

"What?! You told her?!" Dionysus yelled at me and Loki had death in his eyes.

"Obviously. I'm looking out for my cousin." I say and Dionysus looks at Zahra and begins to drool.

"Whoa momma!" Dionysus yells and Victoria runs over and slaps him.

"Don't be a pervert around my sister!" Victoria demands and she hisses and walks back over to Hades.

"Wow! Victoria, I've never heard you hiss before at anyone!" I comment.

"Sorry.  Victoria hates it when guys act like giant perverts towards girls. Nya~" Victoria says and she covers her mouth in surprise and Zahra looks at her surprised.

"Are you turning into Grandma Michi?!" Zahra asks.

"I guess so. Nya~!" Victoria covers her mouth again.

"Is that part of being a Meif'wa?" I ask Zahra.

"Yeah. It happened to our mom. It won't happen to me unless I actually come alive again then I'll go through it." Zahra explains.

"But Zahra! You only died a month ago! Nya~!" Victoria exclaims.

"I know. Being the oldest I should've gone through it. But since I died I'm not going to go through it until someone resurrects me. And Hades are you okay hearing Victoria go through that?" Zahra explains and asks Hades and he nods his head. When I turned around I saw that Yui got changed.

"Yui, that's super cute on you!" I compliment.

"Thank you! It was the only swimsuit I found in my closet." She explains. Takeru smiles and Yui blushes. We all look at Kaylee waiting for her to get changed.

"What?!" Kaylee asks.

"We're all waiting." Zahra says.

"Waiting for what----- NO! I'M NOT GETTING CHANGED!!!!!" Kaylee exclaims and Carmen walks over to Kaylee and makes her get changed.

"Kaylee, get changed or I'll let Fae and Loki make out right in front of you right now." Carmen threatened and Loki and I look at each other and I walk over to him.

"NO! YOU WOULDN'T DARE, FAE!!!!" Kaylee yells.

"Watch me." I say and Kaylee gets ready to lunge and the other gods knew that Loki and I were dating so they didn't really care all that much. Loki pulls me close to him and I blush and look up at him. He kisses my forehead and Kaylee's eyes turn black.

"Loki, back off of Fae now." Kaylee demands.

"Make me." Loki says and Carmen tries to hold back Kaylee then Victoria, Zahra, and Tavisha help out Carmen.

"Kaylee, get changed now you chicken." Carmen demands. Loki kisses me on the lips and bites my bottom lip. Kaylee was pulling away so much that when she got out of the girls' grasp her clothes ripped.

"Kaylee Falcon Claw, you look beautiful." Tsukito says and that's what got Kaylee to control herself again.

"Thank you, Tsukito Totsuka." Kaylee thanks and she blushes. I've never seen Tsukito so happy being with Kaylee.

"Come on boys! Get in the water!" I yell.

"Okay!" Loki says and he picks me up and carries me on his back to the water. I'm screaming and he pulls me into the water and it was freezing cold.

"Loki! It's so cold!" I exclaim and he drops me so he could go under water. he gets back up immediately and picks me back up.

"I'm out of here that's really cold! I finished the punishment!" Loki yells and he runs off and carries me back to the dorms without knowing. We get to the dorms and he drops me off at mine.

"Why did you make me go with you into the water?" I ask him shaking to death. He smiles and he gives me his towel.

"I didn't want to go alone." He says and I smile at him.

"I'm going to go take a REALLY warm shower right now. I'll see you tomorrow at prom. I love you, Firecracker." I tell him and hug him.

"Bye, Fairy." He says back to me and he kisses me and bites my bottom lip. We make out for a little bit and when he removes his lips from mine he smiles. He kisses my forehead and walks to his dorm. I stand in front of my door. I never thought that I could be so in love with someone. I was never in love with Garret. I was never in love with Cody. But, I was in love with Loki. That's when I knew that I fell in love with my best friend with benefits.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.1K 1.8K 23
Complement /ˈkämpləmənt/ (n.) - a thing that completes or brings to perfection This rose-colored world not only extends to the view of the children i...
954 53 16
Hunters exist to perform all manner of dangerous tasks like capturing criminals and bravely searching for lost treasures in uncharted territories. Tw...
15.3K 612 26
A chance encounter after her performance at the theatre sparks something inside Albert, something he's never felt before. Before he knows it, Albert...