Kamigami No Asobi: Don't Know...

Από graciegreat

I thought I would never have to make a decision. But know I do. Many hot guys. Some I like as friends. Some I... Περισσότερα

Characters that I Own
Arriving
Misery, Lilac, and Aqua
Fire, Light, and Sun
Shackles
Pictures
Thunder and Lightning
The Rooftops
Trouble
Comfort
Family and Control
Broken
Fights, Over Me?
Feelings
The Sun
Better?
Mental
Invasion
War
Wake Up
In My Head
Do It For Fae
Light
Awake
Rest
The Moon
Not Me This Time
Lovers Rings
A Kiss (Almost)
Food
Abuse
Jealously Rises
Party
The Sea
Shackles: Part 2
Mom
SHIP NAMES!!!!!!!!!!!
Glasses
Divine Warriors
The Light and Dark
Cutthroat
Explanation
Laurance
Avenge
Good News
Visitors
Shadows
Event
Dates
NEW CHARACTERS??
Dress Shopping
Not the First Time We Were Alone
Helping
Parts That Didn't Write?
Sports
Alive and Game Plan
No Promises
Pictures Part 2
Telling Someone
Game Day and First Inning
Second Inning and Third Inning Who Won?
Losers
Prom Appearances
Carmen, Kaylee, and Victoria's appearances
Zahra, Tavisha, and Fae
Prom
Sorrow
Our Reward
A Twist
God of Destruction
Biggest War Ever
Home
The Unbelievable
End, For Now
Last Part for Sure
IM CRYING
My Face?
A Third Book?
SO SORRY
ASSEMBLING ALL BTS ARMY
Coming Soon...
Tagged Again...
Come See Me!
It Is Out!!!

Jerseys and Pitching

167 5 0
Από graciegreat

I walked out of my bedroom and realized that we needed jerseys for the game tomorrow. I then got changed back to normal and decided not to go on the roof. I ran out of my dorm room and over to my brothers' dorm room to see if DJ made the jerseys. I burst in through the door.

"DJ! I yell and burst through his door and Laurance puts his hands on his head and DJ stands up in fear.

"My door!" DJ yells and I pick up the door and set it on the wall.

"Don't worry I'll fix it later." I say and try to catch my breath.

"What was SO important that you just HAD to break down our door?!" Laurance asks rudely.

"DJ, did you make the jerseys?" I ask him.

"Yeah. They're in my----" I run up their steps into DJ's room and snatch one of the jerseys. I run back down the stairs and ask DJ about the "Von Ronsesnberg" jerseys.

"Who's is this?" I ask him and hold up one of our jerseys and show it to him.

"That one is yours. Mine has the number 26 on the back. Laurance's has the number 43 on the back." DJ responds.

"Okay. Does everybody's jersey have their last name on the back?" I ask him.

"Yes they all do. Even the gods." He answers.

"What team name are they going for?" I ask DJ.

"They told me that they want to be the Shackles." DJ answered.

"Our team name is the championship name?" I ask.

"Yes. The 'Ru'an Knights' are back. Let's just hope we aren't rusty. Especially, yours and Carmen's pitching. That's what's probably gonna get us the worse if you guys can't pitch." DJ explains.

"Yeah. I'll have me and Carmen practice pitching later." I respond.

"You better. Your guys' pitching could be what brings us down if you don't practice." DJ reminds me.

"I know! Can I take the jerseys to the girls?" I ask DJ.

"Sure. You were going to anyways." DJ says and I thank him and head to my dorm.

"Wait! Can you take these jerseys to the gods?" DJ asks me.

"Yeah. I'll come back over after I give our jerseys to the girls." I say and run to my dorm and the girls looked at me.

"I have our jerseys!" I shout and they all stand up in excitement.

"Carmen here's yours. Your last name is Lord and your number is 18." I give Carmen her jersey.

"Thanks!" I give her, her hat, pants, and cleats.

"Falcon Claw and your number is 87." I give Kaylee her jersey and she takes her hat, pants, and cleats also.

"Ro'Meave and your number is 19." I give Tavisha her jersey and the other stuff.

"Ro'Meave and your numbers are 56 and 12." I give Zahra and Victoria their jerseys.

"And Kusanagi and your number is 76." I say and give Yui her jersey and her other stuff.

"What's our team name?" Yui asks me.

"We're the Ru'an Knights. It was our championship name." I answer.

"What is the gods name?" Carmen asks.

"They're the Shackles." I answer.

"We also need to practice pitching later if we can." I remind her and she nods her head. I leave my dorm and go back over to DJ's dorm and grab the gods' jerseys and go to the Greek gods dorm first. I knock on their door and Dionysus answers the door.

"Oh hello Fae! Why are you here?" Dionysus asks.

"I have the jerseys for tomorrow." I answer and he lets me into their dorm.

"Apollo! Uncle! Our jerseys are here!" Dionysus yells and Apollo comes running down the steps and Hades is behind him.

"Hey Fae!" Apollo greets and we hug each other.

"Hey Apollodoof! I have your guys' jerseys." I say and he punches me in the shoulder.

"What's your last name?" I ask Apollo.

"Agana Belea." He answers and I search for his last name.

"Ah! Agana Belea and your jersey number is 27." I give Apollo his jersey and move onto Hades.

"Hades, what's your last name?" I ask him and look for his jersey.

"Aidoneus. And stay away from me. I have bad luck and it will bring misery to you." He says and backs away from me.

"Hades, I'm already miserable enough. I'll be fine." I grab his wrist and bring him next to my side.

"Here. Aidoneus and your number is 66." I give Hades his jersey and he walks away.

"Dionysus, what's your last name?" I ask Dionysus who was staring at my butt. I snap my fingers and he keeps on staring. I slap him and get him to focus.

"What?" He asks me.

"Never knew that you were such a pervert. What's your last name?" I ask him.

"Thyrsos. And you can't tell a guy what they can and can't look at!" He jokes and I slap him again.

"Uh yes I can." I look for his jersey and he watches me look for it. 

"Thyrsos and your number is 71." I give him his jersey. I leave the dorm and wave goodbye and go to the Totsuka's dorm. I knock on the door and Takeru answers.

"Hey, Dark Fairy. What brings you here?" He asks me.

"I have your guys' jerseys for tomorrow." I answer and he lets me into their dorm. I see the little rabbit from when I first got to the academy hopping around.

"Bunny!" I say and drop the jerseys on their dining rom table and grab the rabbit and hug it.

"Oh my Irene! You're so fluffy!" I say cuddling it.

"Can I have, Usamaro?" I turn around and see Tsukito.

"Fine! But he's so fluffy!" I say and give him to Tsukito.

"Can we have our jerseys?" Takeru asks.

"Sure. Who wants the number 25 or 80?" I ask and Tsukito takes the number 80 jersey and Takeru takes the number 25 jersey. I leave and go to the Norse gods dorm. I knock on the door and Balder answers.

"Hey Balder! Can I come in? I have your guys' jerseys." I say.

"Of course, Mrs. Laevatein." Balder says and I roll my eyes. I walk in and Loki looks at me.

"Fairy!"  Loki bombards me and hugs me.

"Hey! Do you want your jersey?" I ask him and he nods his head.

"Laevatein and your jersey number is 15." I give him his jersey and he stands next to me and watches me look for jerseys.

"Balder, what's your last name?" I ask him.

"How do you not know it?" he asks me.

"Because at the entrance ceremony I spent it in the nurse's office." I answer.

"Oh! I forgot! Hringhorni." He answers.

"Hringhorni and your number is 99." I give him his jersey and he runs up to his room.

"Thor, what's your last name?" I ask him.

"Megingjard." Thor answers.

"Megingjard and your number is 77." I give him his jersey and he sits down on his couch.

"So, you want to hang out later?" Loki asks me.

"After Carmen and I are done practicing pitching." I answer and Loki embraces me from behind.

"Okay. Do you want me to catch for you?" He asks me.

"No. Carmen and I are both pitchers and catchers. But, thanks for asking." I tell him and he kisses my cheek.

"Okay." He answers and he's still embracing me.

"This just doesn't feel right." I say and he looks at me worryingly.

"Do you want us to break up?" He asks.

"No! Us dating is fine! But since I'm technically cheating on Garret it just doesn't feel right." I answer.

"Okay. Doesn't he abuse you though?" Loki asks me.

"Yes. That's why I don't really care about him anymore." I answer and Loki kisses my cheek. My phone vibrates and I pull it out and look at it. It was a text from Carmen.

Hey are you ready to start pitching?

Yeah. I'll be over in a minute.

I respond.

"Got to go. I'll see you later, Firecracker." I tell him and kiss him.

"Bye, Fairy." He kisses me back and I leave and run to my dorm.

"Carmen, ready to pitch?" I walk in and ask her.

"Yeah! Let's go!" Carmen and I walk out and we go outside to the front of the school and she practices her pitching first.

"Almost got it." I tell her. "Just gotta take your time." I remind her. She takes a deep breath and throws a fast and perfect pitch at me.

"Perfect!" I tell her and she smiles.

"I don't know why my mom made me sign up for pitching classes. I'm better at catching." She says and gets herself ready to pitch again.

"Maybe because she was a pitcher and catcher? You're only the starting pitcher and back up if something happens to me. And that's it." I tell her and she throws a pitch on the corner of the batter's box.

"That was pretty good." I compliment her and she gets ready to throw another pitch.

"The gods are going to underestimate me. I'm just sure of it. Then Balder will be disappointed in me!" She throws another fast and perfect pitch.

"He won't be disappointed. Knowing him he won't. He really likes you Carmen. If you don't do very well he would still encourage you to do better!" I assure her and she smiles at me.

"Thanks, Fae. I just don't want to make him not like me anymore." She says.

"So you have a crush on him?" I ask and she throws a pitch faster than what she's ever thrown at me.

"WOAH!" I catch the ball and fall over.

"NO! I DON'T HAVE A CRUSH ON HIM!!!!" Carmen yells and she blushes really bad.

"Liar! You're blushing!" I point out and she touches her face.

"SO WHAT IF I LIKE HIM?! I DEFINETLY WON'T TELL YOU!!!!" Carmen yells and we switch places.

"Alright! Alright! Okay! Get ready because I'm going to pitch fast." I warn her.

"Fae, you've pitched to me a lot before. And they're all really good pitches and/or really fast. That's just you. Give me your best shot! Come on pretend my glove is Thor's face!" She yells and I throw the baseball so fast that smoke was trailing behind it and Carmen almost flew into the school.

"How was that?" I ask her and fall to the ground laughing.

"Pitch like that tomorrow and we would get 3 outs every inning right away." She tells me. "I really don't think you need to warm up really." She tells me and I throw one more good pitch to her and we go back to our dorm.

"Hey I'm sorry about asking those questions earlier when you wanted to talk to Zahra and Tavisha. I thought it was about Loki and I wanted to know about it in case Loki did something bad to you. I'm one of your 3rd cousins. I just wanted to protect and care for you." Carmen apologizes.

"It's okay. It was about Loki though." I confess and she looks at me surprised.

"I want to know, but it must be private between you two. So I won't ask about it. Can you tell me at some point?" Carmen asks.

"Yeah. But listen, you can trust Loki he's my friend and has always been like that towards me. He's been there to protect me and save me. Him and I might act romantic towards each other and that's alright. We're really good friends and I trust him with my life. Can you please not watch us at prom? It would make us both feel more comfortable being around each other as dates." I ask her and explain. Carmen looks at the ground and clenches her fists.

"Please?" I ask her again. She sighs and unclenches her fists and smiles at me.

"I'll try not to. I'll let Kaylee and your brothers know." She answers and I smile.

"I really want you all to enjoy your night! And I don't want any of you to worry about me and Loki." I say and she nods her head. We get back to our dorm and we all hang up our jerseys for tomorrow. I was ready to school the gods in baseball. They really shouldn't underestimate us humans about anything.

(The gods' jersey(s)).

(The human's jersey(s)).

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

161K 3.7K 62
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
28.5K 878 72
(ℝ𝔼𝔾𝕌𝕃𝔸ℝ 𝕌ℙ𝔻𝔸𝕋𝔼𝕊 𝔼𝕍𝔼ℝ𝕐 𝔽ℝ𝕀𝔻𝔸𝕐, 𝟜:𝟛𝟘 ℙ𝕄 𝔾𝕊𝕋) . . . "Her? Calm? Heh, she's an unpredictable firework." Keishin Ukai said w...
7.7K 191 8
Aria and her twin sister, Zelda, don't always see eye to eye on thing. However, Aria will go to any length to protect her sister. Find out what happ...