'You're Mine Now' ~ Niall Hor...

By moaninginpayne

.. More

'you're mine now' a Niall Horan Imagine
Chapter 2
Chaper 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19 (part.1)
Chapter 19 (part 2.)
Chapter 20
Chapter 21 part 1
chapter 21 part 2
authors note
Another note...

Chapter 18

618 8 3
By moaninginpayne

I'm walking out... this room holds nothing but my true loves body.

I feel tears start to fall down my cold cheeks,

as I'm walking the nurse comes.

Nurse- there she is! Ada where did you go?

Me- it's not important....

I look up and try to blink the tears away.

the nurse walks me back to my bed that I use to be on. I lay down and I feel nothing but pieces of my heart breaking even harder.

Nurse- Ada, were going to take you to room 219,

I take a deep breath and drift off into what I think is sleep.

~~~

I wake up with a slight head ache.

Me- what time is it?

Person- 10:45

my eyes shot open. I thought it was Niall but my eyes meet Jacob.

Jacob- oh hey calm down its just me.

Me- how long was I asleep?

Jacob- 3 days.

I look around. still in the hospital.

Me- w-where's Niall....

Jacob looks at the floor.

the silence in the room seems to last forever.

Me- Jacob, answer my question.

he looks up at me with what seems like hurt in his eyes.

Jacob- Ada, you should rest.

Me- No. Jacob tell me where he is!

at this point I start taking off all the things connected on me.

Jacob- no Ada stop. He..

Me- he's gone isn't he...

Jacob- Ada I'm sorry...

Me- please leave.

Jacob- but

Me- please.

Jacob gets up and heads for the door.

Jacob- Ada, I truly am sorry... that should have been me.

I look at Jacob, he has tears in his eyes. I feel like a total b*tch. now.

Me- don't say that.

Jacob- its true. Niall was so in love with you that, now he cant show it..

I feel tears falling down my cheeks. he opens the door and walks out.

I lay there, thinking about what it would have been if me and Niall had made it out together.

I look out the window and I see white things everywhere. its snowing.

~~~~

as time passed. I sit at home with a cup of tea looking out the window. it's snowing lightly. I got out the hospital a week ago. I called my mom to come get me because there was no point of me staying there, the love of my life died. it brings nothing but memories I don't want to remember, but they'll be with me for as long as I live.

I have been crying a lot lately. I wake up with my pillow having tear stains on it. I cry in the shower. I once had a thought cross my mind while being in the shower. dying do I could be with him. but I had a feeling that he wouldn't want that..

my mom wanted me to go back to school but I refused. I don't want to go to a place where people question me acting like they care for me or my loss. she also asked if she wanted me to stay home. I told her no, I would like to be alone. she gave me a small smile and walked out the door.

I locked it and ran upstairs. I take out so black skinny jeans with some white converse. I put on a white t-shirt and throw a jacket over it. I'm leaving. not running away but I'm going to the house where me and Niall were. I left my mom a note for her to read when she comes back....

Mom, it's me. no I was not kidnapped. I decided that leaving would be better for me. and don't try looking for me because I turn 18 in a week so I will be considered a young adult so I have a right to leave. I'm taking my car, ~ Love Ada. xx

I go back upstairs and take out my bag. I start putting my things in it. I find a picture of me Ira and Mason. I rip it and throw it away.

as I'm heading down with all my things and bags I hear a car door close. I put my bags down in the kitchen and look out the window. it's Mason.

I don't want to open the door, but then how am I suppose to leave. before he comes to knock I open the door with my bags and head to my car.

Mason- Ada.

I don't turn around,

Mason- Ada, what the hell happened to you?

Me- nothing i have to go.

Mason- where are you going you just got here?

Me- can you please stop asking questions, yeah I know we were like brother and sister but things changed, I've changed.

Mason- no that prick Niall changed you.

I walk up to him, being face to face.

Me- if you ever call him anything again you will never see another day. got that?

Mason- why are you defending him?

Me- because you don't know what happened so that gives you no right to call him anything.

Mason- wow Ada, you changed.

Me- same goes to you.

I push him out of my way and get the rest of my bags. I head upstairs and get my things out the bathroom and close the door to my room. I head down stairs turn off the TV. and walk out. I lock the door and take my car keys out.

Mason- Ada,

Me- goodbye Mason.

he looks at me with pleading eyes. I just turn and walk to my car.

I get in and start my car. Mason is still standing there looking at me. i pull out and speed off.

I turn on the radio and head off to the house.

~~~~~

after and hour and a half I finally arrive. there's a car here. I don't think anything of it because i think its Niall's.

I get off and walk up to the door, its unlocked. that's odd I thought it would be locked. I walk in and head upstairs, its still the way we left it.. I feel tears slid down my cold cheeks. I turn and walk back down stairs.

 as I'm walking I hear a noise, as if someone was moving something..... what the..

I run down to see a tall figure, dark curly hair, skinny, tight black skinny jeans. he turns around. he has green eyes, and tattoos.

Him- oh I'm sorry I was looking for Niall.

Me- isn't everyone...

Him- what... oh I'm Harry, Harry Styles.

Me- oh your him.

Harry- what?

Me- I'm Ada.

Harry- oh yeah, your the one Niall was talking about... so where's Niall?

I feel a lump in my throat. my eyes get watery, I guess he notices because his facial expression changes.

Harry- I'm sorry I didn't know.

Me- how do you know?

Harry- its not hard to tell, but um do you live here?

Me- no this is where me and Niall stayed.

Harry- oh,

Me- yeah but I'm staying here now why?

Harry- I was wondering who Niall was going to leave this house to..

Me- do you have a place to stay?

Harry- yes, my car.

I looked at him for a while I thought he was joking. he wasn't

Me- well you could stay here if you want.

Harry- no I don't want to bother you,

Me- no, I'm sure Niall would have wanted you to stay....

I give him a sweet smile and head to my car. I take out my bags and I see Harry's right behind me.

Harry- let me help you with that.

Me- thank you.

as I'm walking behind him I feel as if someone is watching us. I turn to see no one, just trees.

Harry- you coming?

I nod my head.

~~~~~

A/N omg I'm so sorry that it took me forever. I'm busy I have finals and its having me thinking like crazy. I'm thinking about updating again today... don't know what do you guys think? xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 106 20
854K 11K 126
Made some Niall Horan imagines for everyone! ❤
2.1K 4 29
.