Chapter 19 (part.1)

I catch up to Harry feeling safer when i got inside with him. before i close the door i look back outside. i see a figure move as if it had been watching us, but ran once i looked at its direction. 

Harry- everything ok?

Me- huh. oh yeah everything's fine. 

Harry- you sure. you seem a bit jumpy. 

Me- no I'm fine. i just need some rest. 

Harry gives me a confused look then heads off into the kitchen. i sigh and make sure the door is locked. 

I head upstairs, just wanting to rest. i look around and i see boxes everywhere. i open a dresser to get some things in but instead i fined some of Niall's t-shirts. i pick them up and throw them on the bed. as I'm putting things away my vision gets blurry. i never noticed i had been crying. 

i look back at the bed Niall's things everywhere. i wipe my tears away and pick everything up. i put it in an empty box, i keep one of his shirts. i go to bed and drift off. 

Harry's P.O.V

I make my why to the shower, wanting to be fresh. i go upstairs and i see Ada sound asleep. she looks so small in the big bed. Niall really was lucky to have her.  

~~

as I'm in the shower i hear someone talking, more like yelling. 

Me- Ada?

*No answer* 

i hurry and wash my body. i walk out with my hair dripping, and just a towel around my waist. i walking in Ada's room. She must be having a nightmare. she has tears falling from her eyes. and she keeps moving around. 

Ada- 'No, He's not dead! Niall! NO!!'

i run to her side trying to wake her up. she wakes up gasping for air. she looks at me as if she was not sure what had just happened. 

next thing i know she throws herself at me. her arms wrapped around my neck. hanging on. i hug he back as she quietly cries. i don't know if i should ask her what was her dream about or if i should just keep hugging her. 

Ada's P.O.V

i cant stop crying, it feels as if it is happening all over again. the kidnapping, the shooting. the blood. the death. Jacob telling me he's gone. as i start to realize this is reality i see I'm hugging Harry. he's shirtless and his hair is wet. he must have been in the shower. i want to let go but i cant. i feel safe. not as safe as i felt with Niall but i felt somewhat safe.

i finally let go. i pull away feeling Harry's arms leave my sides. i look up to see his gorgeous green eyes. i look around and see the boxes are still packed. 

Harry- Ada.

Me- yeah?

Harry- what happened. 

Me- nothing it was just a nightmare. 

Harry- no, i mean with Niall. 

i look up at Harry, his face serious waiting for an answer. 

as i try to speak, i feel a lump form in the back of my throat. i take a deep breath and tell him everything. from the start at school all the way to the end of the shooting. I'm crying my eyes out as i tell him everything. 

Harry- Ada, I'm sorry. i shouldn't have asked. 

Me- no, you needed to know. 

Harry- i'll go get dressed and then i'll make some tea. 

i nod my head trying to give a small smile. but i cant. 

~~~~~

(A/N) hey guys! so sorry it took forever! i've just been so busy and i had writers block! :( hope you like it! also go check out my new story called 'Strong || Harry Styles' x  part 2 will be up soon!