Chapter 15

Ada's P.O.V

I looked at them and they had an evil smirk on there face. i looked over at Niall who was looking at me. i now had tears in my eyes.

they started walking up to him. i started sobbing. please! this can't be happening!!

next thing is they punched him straight in the stomach then the face then started kicking...

Me- stop! please!

Black shirt(Leo)- shut up or you're next.

Me- fine then hit me! but please leave him alone!! please!

they all turned to look at me and smirked.

Navy shirt(Jay)- you heard the lady Jacob.

so that's his name.

Jacob- that wasn't part of the plan was it Leo?

Leo- you heard Jay. go for it.

Jacob looked at me and mouthed 'sorry' i closed my eyes as a tear fell down. Niall was on the floor. you could hear him try to yell but he couldn't he was badly hit. i took a deep breath and with that i was kicked straight in the stomach. i fell down in pain. i was waiting for the next move but instead i hear someone else get punched i thought it was Niall so i opened my eyes only to see Jacob fighting Leo and Jay. Jay was out cold because he hit his head and Leo was on the floor.

Jacob- look I'm sorry i hurt you both but you need to get out of here now!

he said as he untied me. i tried getting up but i was in too much pain Jacob untied Niall too. Niall looked so hurt it broke my heart. i couln't stand seeing him like this. Jacob helped me and Niall up and he took us out of the room and lead us to the door. Niall could hardly walk so Jacob had to help him.

as we walked out the doors Jacob took us to his car and gave me the keys. i looked at him.

Me- why?

Jacob- because he's too hurt you need to drive.

Me- no why are you helping us?

Jacob- because. i know that you love him the way that you looked at him. and i have my girl at home with our baby that's soon to be born.

Me- thank you.

i gave him a hug not caring if i was in pain or not Jacob handed me Niall and i gave him a smile and turned around to the car but before i could open the door i heard and gun shot. i was to scared to move.

i felt something at the bottom of my feet. i looked down to see what it was....

it was blood.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~