Chapter 14

Ira's P.O.V

it has been months since Ada and Niall have been seen. it's not like Ada to just leave school. Niall well yeah it's likely form him because he's the bad boy. but not Ada. something was wrong and i'm going to find out. i may not know where they are but i will find them. for my bestfriend's sake.

Jacob's P.O.V

i blacked out. the punch was so powerful that it knocked me down and i was out cold.

when i woke up i was in a room. tied. but i wasn't alone. what the hell?

Me- hello?

Leo- stop talking.

Me- let me go.

Leo- no.

Me- why?

Leo- because we knew you're little plan. we knew you where gonna set them free. so that we could go to jail. well you're the one who agreed to be in his, so me and Jay aren't going down alone. you're gonna keep you're mouth shut or else.

Me- or else what?

Jay- or else i'll out a bullet through you're head. got that?

Leo- and you may never see your girlfriend again. and you will never see the birth of you're little girl.

Me- what do i have to do for you to trust me that i wont let them go.

Leo and Jay- why do you want us to trust you?

Me- because, i need the money, i need to support my little family.

Jay- well maybe you shouldn't of opened you're mouth, then maybe you'll be with us laughing at the other two.

Leo- well maybe we could trust him if you did something.

Me- and what is that?

Jay- beat the one we kidnapped.

Me- the girl or...

Leo- the guy. the girl has to suffer the pain.

Jay- so are you in?

.... i need the money. my little girl can't grow up without a father. I'm going to have to do it. it will hurt to see them like this but, my family is more important.

Me- i'll do it.

Leo and Jay looked at each other with an evil smirk i didn't like this at all.

not one bit......

Niall's P.O.V

i need to get Ada out of here. she looks miserable and it looks like she has lost hope, hope of any chances of getting out of here.

i'm starting to lose hope too. but i need to act like him not... for her.

i was staring at her she was about to say something until the door's opened and in came all three guys. one with a black eye.

Guy with the black shirt (Leo)- we have a surprise for you.

Ada- for who?

Guy with the navy blue shirt (Jay)- not you babe.

Me- don't call her that!

Black shirt (Leo)- shut up. and get ready for you're surprise....

To be continued......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 (A/N) sorry to leave you guys hanging like this but i have writers block... :( I'm also hoping to get 100,000 reads.. love you all!!!! xx