Chapter 8

Continued form chapter 7..........

i woke up to a massive headache. i tried rubbing my head but my hands were tied. it felt the same as what Niall did, but this is different. i was hanging. my hands were tied to the ceiling. my feet weren't touching the floor. they were in mid air. i had tape on my mouth. my shirt was ripped, my jeans had blood on them. and my shoes were gone.

i tried untying myself but i couldn't. i looked around and seen a knife, a gun, a blind fold, a bed, the floor with a crack on it, glass on the floor. i was scared because i had no idea what this man was going to do to me.

i then heard foot steeps coming from outside. i thought it was Niall  but it wasn't Niall it was that man. my eyes widened.

him- why so scared?

he started touching my face and i flinched he laughed ad his hand went further down. i wanted to cry but i held to tears in. he then wen't down to my chest and pulled my shirt off, then down to my pants and pulled them off. i was left in my bra and underwear. he looked at me up and down and bit his lip. i felt disgusted.

he went to the table and grabbed the blind fold.

him- don't worry it won't hurt.

he smiled and put the blind fold on me..

he kissed my cheek and went down to my neck. he cut my bra off with a knife and slid my underwear off. i started crying harder. he laid me down on my bed and tied my hands & feet to the bed stand. i heard him get on top of me, he took the tape off of my mouth.

i was gonna yell but he put his mouth on top of mine. he kissed me hard and rough. i just laid there i couldn't do anything.

he went down to my chest and kissed me everywhere. then down to my waist. he kissed my lips again and slammed  into me. i yelled out in pain. he kept going fast. i was crying non-stop. at this point i wanted to die. he then pulled out. i hear him put on his clothes and he left. he left me there crying.

~~~

Niall's P.O.V

i woke up and i seen the note Ada left me.i smiled as i read it.

i wen't to go take a quick shower and then sat down to watch some TV.

after a couple of hours Ada hasn't came back so i went out to look for her.

Me- Ada!!!!!

i called out but she wouldn't answer.

i continued walking.

~~

Ada's P.O.V

i was still crying on the bed when i heard someone call my name. it sounded like Niall.

Me- Niall! Niall I'm in here!

i heard someone run in here, it was the man he put tape on my mouth and whispered something in my ear..

him- shut up. your going to get it again.

he then slammed into me again. i yelled. i wish Niall would help me.

Niall- GET OFF OF HER YOU STUPID ASS HOLE.

Niall pulled him off of me and took off the blind fold.

Me- Niall look out!

i yelled as Niall turned around. then man punched Niall in the face.

Niall's nose was bleeding but he got back up and started beating up the man.

i was shocked. i have never seen this side of Niall.

when Niall finished. i was sure the man was dead. i didn't feel bad. i was happy he would rot in hell.

Niall- Ada are you ok? I'm so sorry. why did you leave?!

Me- i wanted to go out for a walk.

Niall- well you see what happened! Ada what the fuck. you should of told me.

Me- Niall I'm sorry i.....

Niall- Sorry!? Sorry???!!!! well sorry doen't change what just happened.

i started to cry. Niall untied me and gave me his shirt. i put it on and Niall carried me home.

when we got home Niall laid me down on the bed. he started pacing back and forth.

Me- Niall....

Niall- WHAT?

Me- why are you yelling?

Niall- BECAUSE YOU PISSED ME OFF ADA! WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU GO OUT TO A PLACE THAT YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW.

Me- i was just going out for a walk.

Niall- JUST SHUT THE HELL UP.

Me- No Niall! OK No!  IF YOU WOULDN'T HAVE BROUGHT ME HERE NON OF THIS WOULD HAVE HAPPENED!!

Niall- SO NOW THIS STUPID MISTAKE YOU MAD IS MY FAULT?!

Me- IT KIND OF IS FOR BRINGING ME HERE!

Niall- YOUR SO STUPID. SO YOUR TRYING TO TELL ME IT WAS MY FAULT YOUR STUPID ASS GOT RAPPED.

Me- you know what. fuck you.

Niall- don't walk away from me bitch.

Me- so now I'm a bitch?

i slapped him. i know it was wrong but he got me so pissed.

Niall- what the fuck is your problem.

Niall gabbed me and threw me in the bathroom and locked it. i started banging on the door.

Me- Let me out!!!!

Niall wouldn't answer.

Me- Niall i know you can hear me!

he still wouldn't answer. 

i sighed and fell to the floor. i was tired of all the shit that happened to day. so i got up and climbed into the tub. i used a towel as a pillow and i fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N) hey guys!! i hope you guys liked this chapter. please vote! & comment what you think!! xx love you lots!!! <3