Chapter 16

Niall's P.O.V

as Ada made her way to the car i heard a gun got. i needed to know if Ada was ok so i look up and i see her looking down to the floor and i see she's looking at blood my hand is on my stomach. my vision starts to go black as i hit the floor. i try getting up but i can't.

Ada's P.O.V

i fall to the floor thinking it was Niall who got shot. i look over at him and he's not moving still breathing but slowly. its like little by little he's being taken away from me. i turn around to see Leo with a gun in his hand. he points it at me but he had no more bullets.

i crawl to Niall and i see his eyes are slightly open. his ocean blue eyes filled with tears. i too begin to sob quietly. i hear Niall try to call my name and i start sobbing even harder because i'm thinking...

'what if that's the last time i ever get to hear his voice again...'

i crawl and lay down right next to him. i kiss his cheek softly as a tear escapes his eye. i push his dirty blond hair out of his face.  he opens his eyes a little bit and he see's me and gives me a small smile.

i smile back at him and kiss his lips. not caring if anyone was watching. i pull away and he looks at me in shock.

Me- Niall i know that i've never told you this but...... I'm in love with you.

Niall smiles at me as another tear falls. i begin to sob again thinking this is it. this is where I'm going to lose the love of my life. i lay back down. it was quiet the only things i could hear is Niall breathing and foot steps.... foot steps?

i turn back to see who it was. it was Jacob he had a phone in his hand.

Jacob- i ran in there to get my phone i didn't see Leo come out.

Me- well hurry up and call 911 !!

Jacob- oh yea right!

i turn to look at Niall and he's looking up. i smile at him.

Me- don't worry Niall we'll have you out of here in no time.

he wasn't moving.

i started shaking him.

Me- Niall. Niall wake up. Niall please. stay with me! Niall...

i begin crying uncontrollably. we get out but i lose the love of my life. why is this happening.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment what you think for the next chapter!! xx