Chapter 17

( so sorry this took to long! i've just been really busy with school. and it sucks, but please. comment and vote! )

1....2...3. Clear!

all i could do was cry. i lost the love of my life. when is this happening? is it because i didn't go home. is it because i treated him bad?

i started crying harder, Jacob was by my side but, i really wish it was Niall. its been two minutes and it feels like years. i miss his ocean blue eyes, his laugh, his anger, his jealousy, i miss him. i need him back.

Jacob- Ada, i wish i could do something.

Me- can you brin....

i was cut off.

Paramedic- I think i have a pulse!

i run as fast as my legs can. they feel like jelly. i can hardly see because of all the crying. my legs feel like giving up but I'm still going. I'm doing this for him and only him.

Me- Niall!! Niall I'm coming!

Paramedic- mam you need to stay back.

Me- No! i need to see him..

I'm pushing, I'm punching I'm kicking. i need to see him. my vision starts to blur. every things going black.

Me- Niall.... Ni.....

I'm gone.....

Jacobs P.O.V

i see Ada run. i get up but i cant. i cant feel my legs. i try my best and i manage to, i trying running after her but she's already gone. I'm still trying though.

when i finally get there i see her on the floor.

Me- Ada?!

there picking her up and putting her on a bed.

Me- w-what happen?

Paramedic- she fainted so we have to make sure she's ok.

Me- can i come?

Paramedic- sir..

Me- please!

Paramedic- sure, but please get in the one over there.

she points to the ambulance where there taking in Niall.

i nod and walk over. they look at me like I'm lost but i tell them the lady told me to come in.

~~~~~

when where half way to the hospital, i take a look at Niall, hes covered with wires, i felt bad for Ada, i wonder how she's doing.

~~~~~

Ada's P.O.V

open my eyes. i need to open... my.... eyes!

i finally get them open and all i see are big bright lights. many of them. i look around me and i see nurses.

Me- Niall. wheres Niall.

Nurse- mam please stay calm your going to be ok.

Me- no wheres Niall. tell me how Niall's doing! please!

Nurse- I'm going to go get the doctor now.

Me- No! just tell me where Niall is.

she then walked away. leaving me alone in the hallway.

i look around and i see a room with the door open. its all the way at the end of the hall. i have a feeling its Niall's room. i don't know why i just do.

i wasn't thinking straight. i get up off the bed and take off everything they had on me. I'm still in my clothes because they hadn't changed me yet. my curly hair is everywhere. i manage to at least brush them out with my hand, i start walking.

as i get closer. i hear a familiar voice.

... Jacob?

I'm walking faster and faster, at this time i think i running. I'm half way there. i look around and see no one in the halls..

where the hell are all the doctors and nurses at?

i stop running, i reach the door. i peek in the inside.

there i see his cold helpless body laying there. not moving. not breathing.

my eyes start to tear up. i have a lump in my throat. its getting harder for me to breath. its like my hole world just ended in front of me...

i cant move. i feel as if i did is would brake.

i suck it up and take little steps.

its dead silent with only the sound of my footsteps. as i reach the side of the bed.

i take a good look at him.

his eyes closed. for them to never see another day.

for me to never see those ocean blue eyes that i will get lost in.

those purple/blue lips that i will never feel on mine anymore.

his lovely voice that will never be heard.

those arms that will no longer hug me or protect me.

his chest that i would rest me head on when we where asleep.

all gone.

nothing for me to remember.

i feel a cold breeze hit me. i close my eyes as a tear drops. i open my eyes and i see him there. still not moving.

i take a deep breath and i know it is time for me to let him go.. i sit on the side of the bed. right next to him..

i start to sing the last song me and him dance.

.... would you dance, if i asked you to dance.... would you run and never look back. would you cry, if you saw me crying. would you save my sole tonight......

tears are falling out my my eyes. i look at him and hes still lays there.

i lean in and give his cold lips the last kiss we will share.

as i stand up. a huge pain hits me. i lift my shirt and i see a huge purple/black bruise on my stomach.

that's when all the memory comes back......

~~~~~

(A/N omg! I'm so sorry this took... i lost count of how many months! but here it is! i will update again soon! i hope. maybe even today. xx- Julie )