More Than Friends

Por intellectual212

Odell and Kenya have been best friends throughout college. As graduation approaches and both their lives are... Mais

Broken Dreams
No Debate
Man Law
Not Good Enough
Game Day
Walmart Surprises
What Was I Thinking
Oblivious
1 To My 3
Bish Somebody better Get Khloe
Keep Him Happy
Question Guys About Story
Game Changer
Meeting Half-Way
Be Alright
Omg Yall I Just Died
More Than A Bestfriend
Savage
Anybody Know How To Make Gif
Answered Prayer
Reformed Heaux
Warnin: Turn Your Phone Brightness Down
Would Yall Look At This Ratchery
Struggle Plates
Reader Check-In
Unleashing My Sexy Part 1
Why They Do Odell Like This
Second Chances
Pimpin
Airport Goodbyes
More Important Than Football
Odell Been A Dancer
Odell Stanning For Lebron
For You Heaxs That Want Ramen Hair
I'm Fine
Grieving
Getting Through It
Lil odell
Which One Of Yall Can Pass For an 8th graders
Cooking Redos
Chosen Few
What Do You Guys Love About Them
Protecting Myself
Brandon's Surprise
Baby Fever
Bleeding Gold and Purple
Do You Guys Have Any Questions
Championship
Next Move
Have To Understand
Guess Who
Rude Awakening
Can I Just Say Yall The Best
New Holiday
How You Finish
Real Husbands of Oxford
Billy With The Blue Eyes
Like Everybody Else
Question About Sequel
Hug A Black Man
Freedom Songs
You Heauxs Will Leave Me Alone
Unified
What Do You Think About Scott
Nothing Ruined
Section 8 Dates
Burn Your Soul
Best day
This Book Is Ending Soon
Conflict Story Question
Flashback: Tutoring Session
Flashback: Send You Back To The Hood
I See Y'all Like The Flashbacks
Flashback: Research
Flashback: The Secret
What Are You Guys Learning
Flashback: The Truth
Flashback: That's It
Flashback: Why Do I Care
My Cam Sings To Me
Flashback: Good Black Man
Flashback: Friends
Flashback: Written Prayers
Flashback: Jealous
Three More Flashback Chapters
Odell Boy If You Dont
Flashback: The L Word
Odell Is Not With Demi
Flashback: Thick Creation
Flashback: Drunk Nights
How Many Times is Odell
Flashback: The Ritual
Karol's Cosemtics
Somebody Come Get Odell
My Day
What Are You Thinking Babies
This Book Is Done

Just For Me

52.7K 3K 889
Por intellectual212

Kenya POV-

I gave him a minute by himself in the room to cool off. I could understand how what he saw was kind of weird. What would I think if I came in and saw some girl filming him in his underwear?

But I couldn't quite understand his anger. He knew that Brandon was gay, like come on O. He's known Brandon for a minute.

And I would hope he knew that I would never cheat on him. Not because he was "Odell Beckham Jr" and all that, that entailed, but because I respected myself enough as a woman to be a one-man, woman.

I was starting to see that underneath all that confidence he acted like he had, he was more insecure about me than I was about him.

Which in my opinion, didn't make sense. Shouldn't I be the one worried? I didn't have a million men riding my jock, like he had women fawning over him.

Hell, we can see from me not knowing he liked me, i don't even know when one person is on my jock.

So what that little episode was about was beyond me. Maybe it was the Scorpio in him. I've heard of the infamous Scorpio men. Their controlling, possessive, jealous, petty when angered ways. They were the quintessential alpha males of the zodiac. 

Some of this I have experience with him as a friend, but I hope this was not going to be amplified in our relationship. Because mama ain't got time.

And Nothing irritates me more, than those women who always run after their man when they get angry. I seen it with my mother and so many other women. I can understand if you are in the wrong, but thinking about this situation, I did nothing wrong.

But it was only a few hours until his birthday so I would bite the bullet. I was starting to feel myself do this more and more for him. And I had to honestly make this the last time, because if I don't take a stand in the beginning of the relationship, we will only create bad patterns.

But today he gets a pass. I sucked up my ego that wanted to let him be mad solo, and went back into the room.

He was in the bed, under the covers scrolling through his phone. His bare chest peeking, through. Which meant he was in his sleeping attire which was just his boxer-briefs.

I got on top of him, still in my filming attire.

He didn't look up, he was now typing on his phone. I took his phone from him and put it on the nightstand.

I noticed his homescreen was a picture Brandon took of me kissing his gloves at the Mississippi game.

"Happy Birthday my 3."I softly grabbed his face and kissed him.

"You look so gorgeous baby." He said against my lips.

"Thank you." I blushed and pecked his lips.

He sighed and looked at me. "Sorry for tripping. I just want these parts of you to myself."

"But baby, even if my boobs were out, trust me, it would do nothing for Brandon. Nothing. Now you on the other hand, I might have to hide you from him."

O smirked. "I know. I just want a piece of you, can't nobody touch or see but me. I'm selfish that way."

He looked at me seriously. "You sharing your mind with Juice and school. You spend your time with both Brandon and me. I'm sharing your heart with your mom. And I just want my piece of you. That I can stamp my name on and no one else can have." He softly kissed the top of both my breast then kissed me.

From the way our tongues danced, and his hand that reached to unhook my bra, I knew he was going to get his bday  present earlier than expected. Good thing I got those condoms earlier when me and Brandon were out, fully anticipating this moment.

I softly rubbed his head and looked down at him as he took the bra off and dove into my breast. Just this feeling alone was sending signals between my thighs to prepare for him.

Since I was sitting on his lap, he told me to lay across the bed. I did and he got on top of me, kissing me and running his hand down my body and entering my panties.

"Ahh..." I said against his lips as I felt his middle finger massage my clit. He never stopped kissing me.

Just as I was on the verge of exploding, He removed his finger and put it to my mouth for me to taste myself. I did. He smirked and pecked my lips.

He fully took off my panties and his mouth went to work below.

"Ahh..." My breathing picked up as he started to literally suck the soul as Brandon would say, out of my clit.

I sat up on my forearms and looked at him devour me. Pushing myself up toward his face to make sure he kept hitting the right spot with his tongue.

"Mmmmm..." My moans filled the room as he picked up his pace, moving his head side to side as he continued to devour me.

I felt myself release below. And it was quite obvious I was wet as hell, from the looks of his glistening beard.

He came back up to my face, putting both hands on side of me and kissed my lips.

"You got condoms?" He said putting soft kisses on my neck.

"Yeah. They're in the top dresser."

He got up, looked in the top dresser and got one out.

I could already see his ego was begging to be free.

I got up, took the condom out his hand, kissed his stone built chest and each individual ab.

I pulled down his boxer briefs and released his ego. Y'all know how I feel about you know what, but it's a special occasion so I grabbed it and softly sucked the tip. Then took him entirely in my mouth. I continued to give him oral love until he was fully erect. Then I put the condom on him with my mouth.

I got back on the bed, laying down, preparing for him. He got on top of me kissing me, as he put all nine of his inches inside me.

I bit on my bottom lip, as he had both hands on the side of my head and motioned back and forth inside me.

"Uhhhh..." I let out a moan, as a I wrapped both my legs around his waist.

The bed now rocking from our movement.

"Turn around." He pecked my lips and took himself out of me.

I knew what he was saying. I got on all fours and felt him pull me closer to his body as he entered me from behind.

"O...baby...ahh...." I moaned louder as he picked up his pace. My skin touching his as he moved in and out.

"O..." I moaned louder as O pulled me further into him, kissing my neck and playing with my breast as he moved in and out from behind.

I bit my bottom lip as I felt myself pulsate against his package as I came and a stream flowed down my leg.

O still had to cum, so I got on top of him and rode him until he closed his eyes.

"Shit..." He said as he came into the condom.

I bent down and kissed him, once he caught his breath.

"Was it worth the wait?" I asked.

"Every bit of it." He smirked. "Love you." He pecked my lips.

"Love you more."

Y'all criticize the most petty stuff. The video in the other chapter stops abruptly because it's a gif taken from a longer video. Like geez, can y'all just enjoy the story without criticizing little things that don't make or break the story man. Chill. 😂😂🙄

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

555K 32.5K 36
With three weeks left as a bachelor Cairo and his groomsmen think it's a good idea to take over the streets of Las Vegas. Let loose after a stressful...
36.4K 435 7
A man's fate is determined by the woman in his life.
214K 13.7K 45
Disclaimer: The pictures used do not belong to me. I give full credit to the respective owners.
3.4M 189K 107
Kenya is on top of the world as one of the world's most successful rising businesswomen. But she quickly learns she can't have it all. Something must...