Sibuna Sacrifice // House of...

By PumpkynMonster

Sibuna thought the mysteries would stop when they reached college, but when is a mystery really over? New stu... More

small explanation
i || house of college
ii || house of classes
iii || house of watches
iv || house of fire
v || house of reuniting
vi || house of misplace
vii || house of plans
viii || house of lies
ix || house of collapse
x || house of theft
xi || house of journeys
xii || house of trouble
xiii || house of progress
xiv || house of night missions
xv || house of recruiting
xvi || house of decipher
xvii || house of fake
xix || house of questions
xx || house of requests
xxi || house of sepulchre
xxii || house of decorating
xxiii || house of lizards
a/n (important)
a/n (what i've changed)
xxiv || house of ropes
xxv || house of chasm
xxvi || house of nightmares
xxvii || house of traps
xxviii || house of disruptions
xxix || house of combinations
xxx || house of euler's constant
xxxi || house of arguments
xxxii || house of excuses
xxxiii || house of history
xxxiv || house of release
xxxv || house of advancing
xxxvi || house of friendship
xxxvii || house of invites
xxxviii || house of books
xxxix || house of curiosity
xl || house of sacrifice
xli || house of discovery
xlii || house of endings
xliii || house of alternate endings

xviii || house of spies

315 13 51
By PumpkynMonster

Eddie swung his body round, "YOU!" He shouted in shock.

"What? Who? What?" Patricia stood up confused, piling out questions.

"Edison, it is you," Mrs. Smith spoke.

"What are you doing here?" Eddie growled.

"Our savings have dropped, I had not choice but to come here," Mrs. Smith explained.

"Does someone want to explain to me what is going on?" Patricia asked, walking away from her desk.

"Um... Patricia... This is my... Mom," Eddie gulped awkwardly.

"Your mum!?" Patricia spat.

"Yeah," Eddie nodded awkwardly.

"That must mean your name is Mrs. Miller, not Smith," Patricia spoke, looking over to her.

"So you're my sons girlfriend?" Mrs. Miller asked, changing the subject.

Patricia and Eddie both lost eye contact with her and dropped their vision to the floor.

"Um, no mom... We broke up," Eddie told her, after a few awkward seconds of silence. He hadn't told his mom about this previously, she had ruined his relationship enough.

"Oh... Sorry," Mrs. Miller apologised.

"When are you leaving this school?" Eddie questioned, changing the subject.

"I'm staying for the whole year," Mrs. Miller informed him.

"The whole year!" Eddie spat, "Why? I don't want you at my school!"

"I need to stay in this school," Mrs. Miller told him calmly and blankly.

"I don't want both of my parents at my school!" Eddie argued.

"Why are you in this room?" Mrs. Miller changed the subject again.

"I need to tell something to Patricia," Eddie briefly explained.

"You can do that in your own time, Edison, now please leave."

"But this is important," Eddie argue, "And its Eddie!"

"You are my son, I can call you what I want. And if it is that important, then please tell me," She demanded.

Eddie chose to ignore his mom's comment, and turned his body to face Patricia, "How much longer have you got in here?"

"About 20 minutes. What is going on?" Patricia hissed.

"Meet you at the house in 20 minutes then," Eddie whispered,before darting out of the classroom.

****

"I really think that Nina created it," Mara spoke, as her Fabian and Charlie all walked back to the house.

"She would never do something like that!" Fabian snapped, glaring at her aggressively.

"Think about it, Fabian," Mara began, "Nina is the one who told us about the Chosen One and Osirian, Nina is the one who found the website and Nina is the one who needs the elixir. It doesn't make sense if it's anyone else."

"I don't really know that much about Nina, but Mara does seem right," Charlie chirped in.

"She wouldn't do something like that," Fabian growled.

"Okay," Mara spoke, "Just hear me out, I say we secretly watch what Nina is up to to find out the truth."

"Let's just ask her, then you can find out the truth," Fabian defended Nina.

"She will deny it no matter, think about it, who would own up to something like that?" Mara told him.

"Fine, whatever," Fabian gave in, "We will watch what she is up to, and then find out that you are wrong."

"Okay," Mara nodded with the confidence that she was right.

****

"Do you want to leave?" Joy asked Jerome, looking over to him.

They were both still sat in the student lounge studying History. They were the only people left in there, Fabian and the rest of Sibuna left a few minutes ago.

"Yeah, lets go," Jerome smiled, "Do you want to come to Anubis?"

"Sure," Joy smiled, standing up

They then both walked out of school with there books in one hand each, and their other hand intwined.

****

"Eddie, hi," Fabian greeted, as he saw Eddie enter the living room, "Guessing you didn't get Patricia out of her detention?"

"Um... No," Eddie murmured.

"Are you okay?" Fabian asked, noticing that something seemed to be up with him.

"Yeah, yeah, fine," Eddie lied, sitting down.

"So when's Patricia getting back?" Mara asked.

"About 20 minutes," Eddie muttered.

"Okay. Are you sure you're okay?" Charlie asked.

"100%" Eddie lied again.

****

Jerome and Joy both entered the house, then headed to the dining room table, where they sat down and revised and talked.

"Ahh, Joy, hello," Fleur smiled, walking over to Joy and Jerome from the kitchen, "You can move into Anubis House tomorrow," She smiled.

"Really?" Joy smile happily.

"Yes," Fleur laughed, before walking back over to the kitchen and continuing to cook dinner.

"Finally," Jerome laughed, breathing out.

"Yeah, it's been so long," Joy laughed sarcastically.

****

"Free to go, Patricia," Mrs. Miller spoke, after an hours had passed.

"Thank, Mrs. Um... Smith?" Patricia said in a questioning tone.

"Yes, Smith would be greatly appreciated please."

"But isn't your real name Miller?" Patricia asked as she began to gather her belongings.

"My real name is none of you business, now please," She symboled to he door.

"Fine, whatever," Patricia huffed, walking out.

****

"A sepulchre," Nina read the information on the website quietly to herself, "A small room or monument, cut in rock or built of stone, in which a dead person is laid or buried."

Nina then closed her laptop, left it on her bed, and stood up. She wandered out of her room, she needed to tell Lavender the information she had found, but she also needed to be careful as she knew the others were back from school.

****

"So...?" Patricia questioned, hopping onto the sofa once she got back to the house, "Some important information?"

"Shh!" All of Sibuna hissed at the same time. Fabian then made a small, discreet hand gesture towards Joy and Jerome who were sat at the dining room table.

"Sorry," Patricia replied bluntly, she then glanced over to Joy and Jerome, but they didn't seem the least bit interested in what was going on, they were both just chatting, ignoring the world around them. "So anyway... The information?" She asked, in a whisper this time.

"You know that website about the Elixir and everything," Fabian confirmed.

"Yeah," Patricia nodded, "What about it?"

"Nina made it, it's fake," Mara butted in.

"You don't know it was Nina," Fabian hissed, glaring at Mara.

"Oh come on, Fabian, we've discussed this, she is the best culprit at the moment."

"Does someone want to tell me what is going on?" Patricia interrupted.

"The website that Nina found is fake, and Mara thinks that Nina created it," Fabian spoke, more calmly this time.

"So all of the information on there is fake?" Patricia confirmed.

"Seems that way," Fabian spoke.

"Okay... So whats the plan?"

"We are going to have a look at the things that Nina is doing, so that we can find out the truth, whether she did or didn't create that website," Mara explained to Patricia, catching her up on all of the information that she missed while in detention.

"So we what...? Wear balaclavas and lean against walls?" Patricia questioned in a jokey tone.

"Just keep an extra eye out on what she is up to," Mara told her, rolling her eyes.

"Okay," Patricia agreed, "I'm going to head to our room."

"I'll join you," Mara added.

Patricia and Mara then both left the living room, and head to their room.

"Do you honestly think that it was Nina?" Fabian asked Eddie and Charlie once the girls had left.

"Um..." Eddie murmured.

"Seriously?" Fabian huffed, "You know she wouldn't do something like that."

"I do, of course I do, but at the moment it makes the most sense, so lets just see what happens with the whole spying task, then take it from there," Eddie told him.

"Fine," Fabian agreed, "What do you think, Charlie?"

"What Mara's saying does make sense, but yet again I don't know Nina like the rest of you, so can't judge," Charlie explained his point.

****

"Right, Joy, I'm very sorry but you are going to have to leave now" Fleur walked into the dining room.

"C'mon, really?" Jerome begged, "We're revising."

"Well I'm started dinner now, so would you be able to say your goodbyes please, you will see each other tomorrow when Joy moves in."

"Fine," Jerome muttered.

"Ugh... I really hate Fleur sometimes," Jerome huffed, once him and Joy were standing by the front door, "I wish we had Trudy back, she was so much better."

"It's cool," Joy laughed, "She was kind about it."

"Suppose," Jerome shrugged.

"See you tomorrow then," Joy smiled, before leaving the house.

"Bye," Jerome waved, shutting the door behind her.

****

"Where's Nina?" Mara asked in a whisper, walking into her room. Lavender wasn't in there.

"Bathroom?" Patricia suggested.

"Maybe..." Mara muttered, "Guess this gives us the perfect opportunity to look for clues."

"You're looking through Nina's belongings?" Patricia questioned.

"Yeah," Mara replied obviously, "You going to help?"

"Naa, I'll keep watch, incase Nina comes back," Patricia spoke.

"Why don't you want to look through her stuff, you enjoy looking through peoples belongings?"

"Hey! What does that mean?" Patricia snapped.

"You looked through Nina's belonging when she first arrived, through Eddie's after you guys broke up and through KT's when you thought something was going on between her and Eddie," Mara recapped.

"Okay... So I looked through some peoples belongings, that's when I didn't trust them, but I trust Nina," Patricia explained.

"So you don't believe me?" Mara queried.

"I'll keep watch," Patricia changed the subject back to the previous topic.

"Fine," Mara rolled her eyes, as she opened Nina's top draw on her chest.

****

Jerome walked into his bedroom, sat down and flung open him laptop screen. He then went onto a video chat and called Alfie. Sometimes he liked to talk to Alfie when he got a little bored. Jerome and Alfie both went to different colleges, but still kept in contact and were considerably close.

"Hey, Buddy, what's up!" Alfie smiled, answering the Skype call.

"Hi, Alfie," Jerome smiled.

"It this Anubis?!" Alfie questioned, recognising the the room in with Jerome was in.

"Yeah," Jerome nodded, "Sweetie made half the school into a college after the fire in our other college house."

"Fire!?" Alfie exclaimed.

"Yeah," Jerome nodded, "So hows things in your college?"

"Alright, me and Willow are both good," Alfie told Jerome. Alfie and Willow had both gone to the same college. Willow was close to not being allowed to go, meaning she would probably be with the others in Anubis House, but she got the extra credit from Mr. Sweet last year.

****

Nina walked outside of Anubis House, being careful not to be spotted by anyone, especially not anyone in Sibuna. She spotted Lavender sat outside looking around the outside of the house.

"Hi," Nina spoke, walking over to Lavender, "What are you doing?"

"Analysing the house, theres something on the ingredients list which is said to be in the surrounding area of Anubis House," Lavender explained to her, stopping her search briefly, and standing up to look at Nina.

"Found anything?" Nina questioned, already thinking that she knew the answer.

"Nope," Lavender told her, "So you'd you come out?" She changed the topic back to Nina.

"A sepulchre, it's a small room, either built into a rock or made of stone where a dead person is buried," Nina told her.

"Okay, thanks," Lavender smiled, "Don't happen to know where we could find someones, Louisa Frobisher Smythe's to be precise."

"Louisa Frobisher Smythe, Sarah's mother?" Nina confirmed, semi shocked.

"Yeah, I think thats right," Lavender smiled.

"Um... I don't know about that, I have a look over the internet," Nina replied.

"Okay, thanks," Lavender smiled, before looking back to where she was previously looking.

****

Mara didn't find anything useful in Nina's draw, so decided to open her laptop, "A sepulchre?" She read out what showed on the screen.

"What?" Patricia looked over confused.

"That's what Nina's internet search shows," Mara told her, turning Nina's laptop round so Patricia could see the screen.

Patricia walked over to inspect in closer, she scanned over the information quickly, "So it's like a kind of Crypt?"

"Looks that way, why would Nina want to know ab-" Mara began, before being cut off.

"What are you doing?" Nina asked annoyed, walking in.

Patricia and Mara both turned around in shock, but their faces mostly showed guilt, "I needed to borrow your laptop, mines out of charge," Mara quickly lied.

"Oh... Right," Nina stuttered, "Well I need to look use it now, sorry."

"No problem, that's fine," Mara smiled, "I'll go use Eddie's."

Mara then left the room, dragging Patricia behind her.

"Why does she need to know what a sepulchre is?" Mara asked.

"History class?" Patricia suggested.

"She isn't even in school at the moment because of the whole Chosen One, Osirian thing, let's go tell the others."

"Fine..." Patricia huffed, as she followed Mara.

****

Fabian tapped away at the keys on his laptop, taking small breaks to use the mouse.

"What are you doing?" Charlie huffed.

"Finding information," Fabian replied bluntly.

"Okay then..."

Eddie gazed off into space, he still couldn't believe that his mom was a new teacher in the school. He wasn't happy about it either. Eddie continued to think about this, before he was broken out of his thought by Fabian shouting.

"No! It can't be!"

[Hello! Sorry for the slow update... I hate the exam time of the year, Ugh! Anyways...

Eddie's mum is the new French teacher!

Why does Lavender need to find Louisa Frobisher Smythe's sepulchre?

How will the guys react to the information on Nina's laptop?

And what's up with Fabian?

Find all out soon. See you in the next one, Byeee ^_^]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.9K 3K 81
❝rise in peace.❞ At nearly eighteen years old, Ashley Adams has had a much more complicated life than others her age. Besides the normal issues teen...
221K 6.9K 87
"Too much mystery is merely an annoyance. Too much adventure is exhausting. And a little terror goes a long way." ***** Once Amelia Edwards moves ba...
207K 7.4K 91
❝hidden in this book of old, water of life and tears of gold.❞ Another year has begun at Anubis House, and Ashley Adams is back with it. After what...
13.5K 280 13
Rose Jenson moved from her home town Basingstoke to London so she could go to a new school. She ends up in the House of Anubis where she find out abo...