The Guy next door

By Its_aria

Jessica is just another girl attending NYU she's smart and very pretty , but next door lives the bad boy Harr... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
Chapter 15
chapter 16 ---
chapter 17
Chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
Chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chaptr 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31

Part title

8 1 0
By Its_aria

I slowly shield my eyes from the bright sunlight. Today my mother and younger sister would be arriving and then they would meet Harry. It was huge. The last time I had a boyfriend was way long ago. But this time is was so different, Harry wasn't just someone I was dating. He was someone I could hopefully spent the rest of my life with.

My sister crowded my phone with Twitter messages about her arrival. Harry was busy and I was stuck alone to pick up my family. I was a full travel across the country to get here and it was huge for them, this would be my sisters second time boarding an airplane, and the first time was not a pleasant experience. This week is going to be chaotic.

AN- Really short chapter sorry updating tomorrow again

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 20.4K 101
When Alyssa Thomas goes off to college, she is left heartbroken after a messy breakup with her unfaithful ex. Instead of letting her despair swallow...
2.6K 45 100
Jenny is a freshmen in college ready to experience life on campus. She meets Harry and starts to fall for him. The only problem is Harry has fallen...
6.8K 160 36
What happens when someone who doesn't believe in love runs into a world famous boy band who relies on the belief in love to reach out to their fans...
690K 17.6K 31
This story is about a girl named Taylor Smile. She has a hidden talent which is singing. She gets kidnapped by one direction. It all started when her...