(Sequel To MITNN) Life Of The...

By Dalton159

Sequel to Mutant Is The New Normal More

Prologue
1) New Member
2) The building
3)The Great Escape
4) Viral
5)The Party
6) Superheros
7) Normal Life
8) New
9) Aidan
10) Meniff
11) What's Going On?
13) Fortune
14) Revealed
15) End

12) Dreams

612 38 2
By Dalton159

I saw Marvel civil war the other day and it was so cool. Though I think injustice, gods among us the comic is better. But as I watch it I thought of Magcon civil war.

Shawn p.o.v.

Yesterday was just a blur to me after we watched the news. The boys came and tried to comfort me, but I was still in shock. I didn't know how to react. I didn't cry, I didn't yell, I didn't do anything. All I did was sit there as everybody else talked about what to do. I just sat there, not listening to anything they were saying.

When they ended their conversation, Taylor came over and took me back to our room. It took me a while to fall asleep since there were so many things in my mind. So many things that I couldn't understand. Eventually though my body got tired and I let sleep consume me.

"Shawn...Shawn...Shawn," a voice says. I open my eyes and I see myself in a strange room. The room looks metallic and the door is a slide one, but there isn't a handle for it. There is a keypad right next to it, making me think you need a code to get out. There is nothing in the room, other than the cot I'm on and a small cupboard next to me.

Somebody snaps their fingers, making me turn and look at who it is. I almost gasp when I see it is Mahogany. "Surprise," she tells me.

I give her a big hug and she returns the hug. I haven't seen her in months and we haven't been able to get in touch with her. "Where have you been? We've missed you," I say once we let go.

She nods her and looks guiltily at me. "Shawn, there is a lot of things that happened the day of the ambush. Some things are still hidden from me, but I'll try to reach out to you again if I find anything more out." I frown and ask her what she means by things. "Shawn there was an attack on all mutants, specifically Kyra's mutants. When they found the footage of her death, they thought it was the perfect time to attack. Luckily you guys were smart on your feet and were able to escape."

"Wait, what happened to you? Taylor and the others told me you weren't one of her mutants. Do you know what happened to Jacob?"

When I say Jacob, anger fills Mahogany's face for a sec, but she quickly hides it from me. "I was ambushed, but with some help, I was able to escape. Jacob almost got killed, but we saved him too. They were also able to save Chris too." I frown at the name.

"Who's Chris?"

"Chris was pretending to be you in Iceland. They tried to ambush him too at the train but one of our agents were able to save him. He's actually the same one who's helping me talk to you." The curly haired girl hands me a mirror and I look at it. I almost scream when I see it isn't me. It's a boy with brown hair and blue eyes. "His name is Trevor Moran. He has sleeping powers, which is how he saved Chris. He knocked out the other people and then knocked out Chris and took control of his body to evacuate."

I sat there for a sec, processing all what she said. This explains why my parents didn't know about me not being in Iceland, but it still doesn't explain how my parents told me I was going to live with Taylor. Sure one of them could have been shaped shift, but not both. Well this Trevor guy could have controlled the other, but what about for the packing and moving my stuff to Taylor's, shouldn't they have noticed. Aaliyah wasn't home for most of the packing so I could understand her possibly not noticing, but not my parents.

I ask Mahogany about it, but she doesn't know anything about that, so I ask my second question. "Who are they?"

"Well there are two. Have you heard of the H.P.S.?" I nod my head. The H.P.S. or the Human Preservation Service is this secret part of the government that think mutants are dangerous and should be contained. They were the reason why Matt came to our city months ago and I'm guessing they're the people who were hunting down mutants back there too. "Well the H.P.S. are actually the lesser of two evils and we were trying to create an alliance with them, till the video surfaced and they hate us more than ever. The other group I have no idea who they are, but they're evil. They're the ones who attacked Kyra and Kenton."

Kenton? He got attacked too? Oh my God, what about the others. I need to call them. "What about the video? What is it?"

"Aaron can find it for you," she answers. I start to feel a little woozy and things start to become fuzzy. "Trevor is losing his connection. Sorry Shawn, but we need to end this conversation short. I just wanted to give you some answers after what happened with your--." Mahogany turns blurry and her voice drifts away. Soon all I see is blackness again.

I wake up with a jolt and sit myself up as I pant. I don't know what just happened to me, but it felt so real. My heart is pounding for some reason and I feel a little bit of sweat on my body. I feel something rub my shoulders and back and I turn to see Taylor. His face is filled with worry as he looks at me.

That's when everything about the night before rushes to me. I'm no longer in shock and all my emotions that I've been holding in for the last couple months get released. Almost getting killed, almost getting kidnapped, leaving my home, my parents moving, going into hiding, my sister going missing, my parent's thinking I'm lost, and everything else that's happen gets released. I put my head in Taylor's chest and start crying. Taylor comforts me and tells me to let it all out.

I sob for what felt like hours till I couldn't cry anymore. We just lay there, me in his chest and him holding me. "Do you want to talk about it," he asks me.

I do, but I can't right now, I've wasted enough time. I need to tell the others about my dream. If it was true, then there is only one way to tell if it's true or not.

Taylor p.o.v.

"Happy B-day big bro," Tristen screams when I come to get him for breakfast.

I chuckle and give him a hug. "Thank you Tris." I pick him up and the two of us walk downstairs where everyone is gathered. After Shawn cried this morning, he said happy birthday, and then left to talk to Aaron about something.

I place Tris in his playroom, so he doesn't hear what's going on. I give him some fruits snacks and leave him there to play. I would have given him breakfast, but Tristen is a very messy boy if he eats on his own. I wouldn't be surprised if I find a fruit snack in his ear.

I get back into the room and I see Aaron connecting his laptop into the TV. My mother is luckily not here and is at the hotel she's staying at. When the video is finally connected, the press play. The video is of outside the police station. We see a guy running into his car. Then we see the evil cop walk to the car. He messes with the doors a bit before walking away. Then the car glows purple and then it blows up into nothingness.

Everybody looks shocked as we see the video, but then it switches to another video. This time it's of Kenton fighting the Goth girl and the cop. The image then gets staticky, not allowing us to see anything. When the image is returned, the whole room is blown up with only the cop and Goth left.

The videos turn black and we all turn to Shawn and Aaron. Shawn then tells us everything that happened in his dream. We are all happy that Mahogany is okay, but we're still confused on what this whole things could mean.

"Kenton was Kent," Jc says quietly. We all turn to him and I can see fear in his eyes. "Kent was the guy I told you about that was in Viral with us. I haven't heard from him in years. If they killed Kent and then Kyra that means..." he doesn't finish his sentence. Dillon rubs his shoulder and tries to comfort him. We are all thinking the same thing. This person is after the people associated with Viral.

"But that other guy that died. What does he have to do with this? He isn't associated with Viral, is he," I ask. He's the complete opposite of a mutant.

Jc shrugs. "I don't remember everybody. He could have been a scientist or something too."

"Well even if he was you wouldn't be able to track him down," Aaron says as he looks through the Internet. "With everything that we've tried to find, we always end up blank, this won't be any different."

"Kent knew Kyra from before though. They would sometimes talk about their old lives. Maybe he had some information on her. We need to call the others and see what they know," Jc tells us.

"I'll try to call them," Hailee says, leaving the room with her phone.

Shawn looks at Aaron's computer screen and he seems to be thinking of something. I tap on his shoulder and he looks back at me. "What you thinking about?"

"A dangerous back up plan," he answers quietly as the others discuss plans.

"How dangerous?"

"H.P.S. If they're scared of Kyra, enough not to attack, they must know some stuff about her. Maybe that will lead us to her and these people."

"You're right...that is dangerous."

"I know, but I have one other plan that might be just as dangerous."

3rd p.o.v.

After her little talk with Shawn, Mahogany Lox leaves her friend's room to let him sleep. The conversation took a lot out of him and he needs his rest.

Mahogany walks to the common room where all the other teenage mutant agents were waiting. She has come to care for these other mutants in the last couple months, but she still missed her old friends and her old boyfriend Jacob. The last time she saw Jacob was when she woke up and ended up in Chris's room.

She couldn't believe it was him and she went over to hug him. They cried and held each other for a long time. Chris kind of felt uncomfortable, but didn't say anything to the lovers. Afterwards Jacob explained what happened to her and how she got there. The whole story was unbelievable to her. To find out your boyfriend is a mutant too is amazing. Then he had to ruin it by saying he had a mission to do and wouldn't be able to see her for a while. Mahogany was angry at the situation and her beloved boyfriend, but she put it aside to enjoy the time they had together.

Mahogany feels a tap on her shoulder and she turns to see the Harries twins. They smile at her and tell her that they've called her. Mahogany nods her head and the twins go back to play with their powers. The twins power is that they are human torpedoes without the explosion, just a strong force.

Mahogany walks out the room and down the hall. She gets to the person's front door and knocks on it. The person tells her to go in and she does. The person finishes signing the last paper and then looks up at Mahogany. Mahogany smiles and says, "Ms. Reyes, they're up."

I hope you liked it. Please vote comment and follow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 20.3K 47
Sequel to being a grier!
78K 3.2K 12
Sequel to Last full moon