More Than Friends

By intellectual212

Odell and Kenya have been best friends throughout college. As graduation approaches and both their lives are... More

Broken Dreams
No Debate
Man Law
Not Good Enough
Game Day
Walmart Surprises
What Was I Thinking
Oblivious
1 To My 3
Bish Somebody better Get Khloe
Keep Him Happy
Question Guys About Story
Game Changer
Meeting Half-Way
Be Alright
Omg Yall I Just Died
More Than A Bestfriend
Savage
Anybody Know How To Make Gif
Answered Prayer
Warnin: Turn Your Phone Brightness Down
Would Yall Look At This Ratchery
Struggle Plates
Reader Check-In
Unleashing My Sexy Part 1
Just For Me
Why They Do Odell Like This
Second Chances
Pimpin
Airport Goodbyes
More Important Than Football
Odell Been A Dancer
Odell Stanning For Lebron
For You Heaxs That Want Ramen Hair
I'm Fine
Grieving
Getting Through It
Lil odell
Which One Of Yall Can Pass For an 8th graders
Cooking Redos
Chosen Few
What Do You Guys Love About Them
Protecting Myself
Brandon's Surprise
Baby Fever
Bleeding Gold and Purple
Do You Guys Have Any Questions
Championship
Next Move
Have To Understand
Guess Who
Rude Awakening
Can I Just Say Yall The Best
New Holiday
How You Finish
Real Husbands of Oxford
Billy With The Blue Eyes
Like Everybody Else
Question About Sequel
Hug A Black Man
Freedom Songs
You Heauxs Will Leave Me Alone
Unified
What Do You Think About Scott
Nothing Ruined
Section 8 Dates
Burn Your Soul
Best day
This Book Is Ending Soon
Conflict Story Question
Flashback: Tutoring Session
Flashback: Send You Back To The Hood
I See Y'all Like The Flashbacks
Flashback: Research
Flashback: The Secret
What Are You Guys Learning
Flashback: The Truth
Flashback: That's It
Flashback: Why Do I Care
My Cam Sings To Me
Flashback: Good Black Man
Flashback: Friends
Flashback: Written Prayers
Flashback: Jealous
Three More Flashback Chapters
Odell Boy If You Dont
Flashback: The L Word
Odell Is Not With Demi
Flashback: Thick Creation
Flashback: Drunk Nights
How Many Times is Odell
Flashback: The Ritual
Karol's Cosemtics
Somebody Come Get Odell
My Day
What Are You Thinking Babies
This Book Is Done

Reformed Heaux

61.1K 3.3K 2.8K
By intellectual212

Kenya POV-

"What are you doing?" Brandon looked at me.

We had just got checked into our hotel about 20 minutes ago and he was laid down on his bed, on his stomach looking at me crazy.

I was by the window trying to find my light. It was about 4 in the evening, but the light was still out.

"Taking a selfie what does it look like." I clicked flash.

And I posted on Instagram with the caption:

It's amazing how much your soul glows when you are genuinely happy. In Mississippi with my boo thang @kidfury (Brandon) and my soul is glowing.

"Bitch don't tag me in your thirst traps. Put them titties away." Brandon said when he got the notification.

"My titties are not out for your info." I hit his butt, and got on my bed in the hotel room.

I'm sure Lira Galore says the same thing."

I got a notification from Odell.

Iam_objxiii: 👀 👀👀👀👀👅👅

Kenya_Morris: @iam_objxiii get off my page lil thirsty.

Iam_objxiii: as Fetty said, "you look so damn fine doe, I'm trying to see if I can hit it from behind doe 😏

Kenya_Morris: never in a million years. Adios buster ✌🏿️

My phone rang. It was him Facetiming me.

"Hey baby." I picked up.

"Don't be posting no thirst trap ass pictures. Looking all good and shit. Only post ugly shit. I don't want niggas knowing you look that good." He said walking outside.

"Goodbye Odell." I rolled my eyes.

"You gon come to the room. We on our way back now." He walked through his hotel lobby doors. They had a meeting with their coach and were headed back to their rooms now.

"Yeah. I'll be over. What's your room number?"

"218."

"Aight."

We hung up.

"You want to come with me to they hotel?" I asked Brandon who was drifting off to sleep.

"No I do not. I want to sleep. I did drive the whole four damn hours. And besides I might have to whoop some niggas asses so I'm going to stay where I am."  He yawned.

"Brandon they are not going to disrespect you. And if they do, O has your back."

"K just go cake. I'm good." He pulled the covers over him.

"Okay well I'll come get you so we can eat later."

"Ok." He yawned again.

"Love you Thotianna." I hit his butt through the covers.

Grabbed my phone and key and left. I know Brandon was probably tired from driving, but I also know another part of him not wanting to come was the homophobia with a lot of O's teammates.

I hate idiots that think you being of the same gender automatically means that a gay person is attracted to you. It doesn't work like that with straight people, nor does it with gay people.

While some, both gay and straight might push up on you, Brandon wasn't like that. And it really hurts me that people, especially black men treat him like some plague. He doesn't want you boo. He doesn't want you.

I was really impressed with how well O accepted him when they first met. You would think he would be homophobic but he wasn't. His thing was, as long as he not saying nothing inappropriate to me, why should I fear or hate him. We all human. Which we are. I wished more people thought like that.

I entered their hotel and went up to his room. Just my luck as I was getting off the elevator, I saw Jarvis ass in the hallway.

My intention was to ignore him. But as I walked passed he grabbed my hand. I snatched it back and  kept walking but he held my shoulder trying to stop me. "K."

"Don't touch me." l hit him hard, trying not to be too loud. Last thing I needed was for their coach to know I was here since it was against policy.

"I deserved that." He put his hands in his pockets. "I just wanted to say sorry. You didn't deserve what I said or tried to do."

"Ok we're done." I left him and went down the hall to O's room. I knocked on the door.

"Go away groupie." O said behind the door.

"Boy if you don't open this door." I had my arms folded, knowing he was looking at me through the peep hole.

He opened the door laughing. I hit him and rolled my eyes.

"Don't be too loud this nigga is pillow talking." He whispered where Marcus his roommate could hear.

Marcus shot us a dirty look. He was on his bed, talking to his girlfriend. I loved Marcus, he was one of the few athletes that were faithful. Him and his girlfriend Shay reminded me a lot of Steph and Ayesha Curry.

"Marcus it's a girl outside for you." O said real loud.

"Nigga." Marcus said hysterically whispering. "Babe that's O ass. babe. Babe. Ba..." She hung up on him.

"Nigga why did you do that? I swear you play too much bro." He got up and walked out the room angry with his phone.

O fell back onto his bed laughing like it was the funniest thing he'd seen all day.

"Why did you do that?"

"I wanted him out of here. So it could be just us for a minute." He grabbed my hand and pulled me on top of him.

I put both my hands on the side of his head and kissed him. His hands slid down my back to my butt where he grabbed it.

"I want you so bad K. Like why a nigga gotta wait? You know me. In and out. And I'm trying to know this body the same way." He softly bit and grabbed my left breast through my shirt.

His offer was tempting. But I still felt like we should wait. At least another week. And on top of that I was not about to sleep with him in here, when Marcus could walk in at any moment.

"You will baby. Just wait another week. Just a week. It's your birthday anyway. I'll make it really special. I promise."
I pecked his lips.

"Ahhh K you killing me." He sighed and stared at the ceiling annoyed.

"Okay if you win tomorrow I'll give you something to hold you over." I softly bit his ear and sucked it.

"Well you know that's gon happen. So get your mouth and them knees ready."

"Boy." I rolled my eyes.

He laughed and I laid with my head in his neck.

I heard Marcus put his key in the door. I got off. Two other people were with him.

"Don't y'all niggas got rooms?" O said sitting up.

"Don't act like this ain't the room we come in to fuck all the hoes. Hey Kenya." Karter his teammate, Just sat on the bed, chomping on some Doritos.

"This where they be. At your doe." He said smacking with a full mouth.

O almost had me fooled that he was a saint. But they reminded me he wasn't.

"Man shit dead." Rome another one of his teammates, sat at the desk chair.

"I know. We might as well order room service and invite some of these Mississippi white bitches over here." Karter said still smacking.

"Can y'all do that shit on the other side of my door?" O said.

Karter laughed. "Why you acting brand new. Kenya know you a hoe."

"Reformed hoe. He got a girl now." Marcus said putting his phone on the charger.

We had just got together so not many people knew. Only Marcus knew of his teammates.

Karter cracked up like it was the funniest thing he ever heard. "Stop. Lying. This nigga love pussy too much to Just have one."

There were more knocks on the door. About ten more guys came in. One being Jarvis.

"Yo Juice, Marcus up here talking about O got a girl." Karter looked at O seriously.

Then the whole room erupted in laughter. Except Marcus, Jarvis and us of course. I think Jarvis knew the way he looked at us.

"Well if he found a good woman let bruh live." Jarvis quickly looked at me, then down.

"Odell just saying that shit to finesse that hoe, whoever she is. Once she give up the box, he out." Duke sat his ass on the bed too.

"How about all you niggas leave?" O said.

"How about you stop selling these hoes dicks and dreams." Karter said his mouth still full.

"We do got a lady in here. How about y'all watch your mouths."'Jarvis said. 😒

It was silent then everybody bursted into laughter except me, o, Marcus and Jarvis.

"You the last one to be talking. O just whooped your ass for calling some bitch fat."

Oh god. Old wounds y'all. Old wounds. 🙄

"K know this how we talk. This ain't her first time around us. She ain't tripping. She know we just kicking shit. Right K?" Karter asked.

"actually I'm quite curious to know more about O and his lil tendencies." I was being Brandon petty today. I know nothing better not have went down since we made it official.

O stale faced me. I gave him that look like "you got a problem."

"Who is she O?" Karter asked. The whole room looked.

"Why y'all worried about me?" O said.

"That white bitch Sophie you was talking to? Cause we know it ain't Kenya. She too smart for your dumbass." He laughed.

"Kenya probably got one of them square niggas that end up working on wall street and jump off a building when he lose all his money." Rome joked.

"Really funny Rome." I said.

"Nah K probably got one of them Russel Wilson like mufuckas with the tight high waist pants that come up to his nipples. That be like "hey babe. I'll carry your purse." Karter changed his voice to sound like a lame.

They room laughed.

"I'm joking with you K. But back to yjis ramen noodle head nigga. He couldn't be faithful if it hit him in the ass. I know that much. Juice know. He live with the nigga. So much pussy come out of there in between them. It's like the revolving door at Macy's." Karter said.

"That's why these niggas my heros man. Devour and conquer all the pussy you can. Wait till I get my weight up and these niggas graduate and I get to shine like these niggas. Imma be like Oprah. You get the Dick. You get the Dick. All you hoes get dick." Duke said rubbing his hands together, just dreaming about it.

"Get a tackle first nigga. Some blocks. Cause they way your game set up, your dick gone be dry on the damn bench. Soft ass nigga. Should've played offense." Trey one of the guys on defense said.

The room laughed.

"Shut yo fat ass up Trey. Maybe if you lay off the burgers, you could actually see yours." Duke retorted.

"Ooooooooooo." These niggas instigated.

Trey came over to Duke and they started play wrestling. You know how guys play fight. All of them was doing too much right now.

There was a knock at the door.

"Yo I think that's coach." Somebody whispered.

They all were silent.

"Who is it?" Somebody asked.

"Room service."

They all sighed relieved and Trey opened the door.

The bellman brought in two trays full of full food.

Karter tipped him, then he left.

All these niggas started digging in.

"I think that's my cue." I said to O.

"Imma walk you back." He got up.

"Aye where y'all going?" Karter asked as we got up.

"Minding our business." O snapped. I could tell he was annoyed from them. But then you again you can't get upset at them being who they've always been and telling the truth about who you were.

We walked out the room and down the hall toward the elevator. It was silent, even when we got on. I knew O was embarrassed, but at the same time he was my Bestfriend before all of this. So I knew how silly they were and I knew his past. But...

"O I'm not tripping. I knew who you were already." I said as we were walking to my hotel. "But I will tell you this. You asked me to be in a relationship. I didn't ask you. Which means when you made that choice to ask, you better have also been willing to make some changes. Just like
Me. Cause I'm not sticking around to get disrespected. This is not an open relationship. I am not okay with you cheating and I'm supposed to just accept it because you're an athlete and that supposedly comes with it. I'm not down for the typical football story. If that's apart of the deal, let me know now. So I can leave with my dignity. Because even if it's just one time, one time, I'm done. And I mean that." I could feel myself getting angry just thinking about it.

"K I already had a talk with myself and God about this. I am all in. And that's why I wanted you here. Just to help me transition. Cause it's the first away game. I already know what they finna get into after they eat. And if you here, then I know Imma do right."

"But you gon have to learn to be okay without me. Because I'm not going to make everything."

"And I understand that. I was asking Marcus, cause you know him and Shay been together forever and he's always been faithful. I asked him, what do he do when he gets the urge. He be like man I just call Shay. Wherever I am. Wherever the urge strike. And just stay on the phone with her until it pass. It eventually does. And I know you busy and got shit to do, but I need the same. It's hard to stop cold turkey."

"And I will give you that. As long as you are honest with me, when you are feeling some type of way."

We had got up to my room. I opened the door. Brandon had ordered as much room service as the team. He was greedy.

"I couldn't wait." He said eating.

"It's fine."

"Y'all free to share." He invited us to have some.

We went into the bath room and washed our hands. O shook water on me after he finished.

"Stop fool." I hit him. I was about to walk out, but he closed the door. Backed me into it and started kissing me.

"Thank you for not judging me baby and actually understanding."

"O, just cause we this don't mean, I stop being your Bestfriend. I'm still here free of judgment. Your past is your past. It's water under a bridge. Just please, please communicate with me when it gets hard."

"I will." He pecked my lips.

I hugged him and we went out.

"So Odell I hope you're ready for the draft because I am. I shine shoes. Dust houses. Hell  carry helmets, as long as I can be apart of the entourage. I don't even have to ride in the same car. I can ride a bike beside it. I just want to live the NFL entourage life. For just one day. That's all I need."

Odell laughed getting food. "You can be our babysitter."

"Baby sitter?" I asked getting food.

"Yeah I got to put one in you my first NFL year."

"Put one in you. That's hood romantic." Brandon said sarcastically.

O laughed. "But forreal K. I need a baby O out there in the stands with you. Complete the whole dream. Both y'all in your 13 jerseys. Your name on my right glove. His on the left. Greeting daddy after a touchdown. I reach up and give baby O the ball after I make the game changing play." He smiled thinking about it.

"Bitch can I be y'all baby. Cause I'm picturing this shit and it is the fucking life. Whew. I hate y'all." Brandon said shaking his head.

"I'm not having kids till I graduate O."

"Bitch just got to ruin the dream. Got to ruin me and O dream. Shit!"
Brandon semi-screamed. "Let O and baby O live. Damn. Stop always ruining shit."

"Anyway." I said. It's  no way I can relocate, go to school, focus on my career and  have a baby right after the draft. That's right around the corner."

"I don't feel like arguing now. So we'll talk about it later." O said sitting on the bed, eating.

"It's not an argument O." I said sitting on the bed with Brandon.

Odell just rolled his eyes and shook his head. I see this was going to be another kink we had to work out.

"Odell, trust me. This bitch pussy so dry, once it gets wet enough, she'll pop ten of em out before your first touchdown. You good."

O cracked up. I gave Brandon an evil look, but I was grateful he broke the tension.

I knew we would have to deal with this again, but I would let it rest today. 😩

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 5K 22
Laura and Odell been together since 5th grade. They was like peas in a pot. When Odell goes to high school and starts with football, he forgets about...
39.6K 1.1K 20
The cutest couple (Y/N and Odell Beckham Jr. ) just starting their lives as they leave Louisiana State University their senior year. As their Cindere...
101K 5.4K 31
Aryanna is stuck between her best friend August & her new friend Odell. Who will she choose the guy that's been down for her since day uno or the guy...
9K 451 43
Mbali just got out of high school and going to varsity to pave her future. With a budding romance blossoming... Could it be that he's a part of her f...