daughter of hell

By impossible

"It's better to reign in Hell then to serve in Heaven." Lucifer is the daughter of a demon and an angel, not... More

daughter of hell
Daughter of hell 2
daughter of hell 3
daughter of hell 4
daughter of hell 5
daughter of hell 6
daughter of hell 7
daughter of hell 8
daughter of hell 9
daughter of hell 10
daughter of hell 11
daughter of hell 12
daughter of hell 13
daughter of hell 14
daughter of hell 15
daughter of hell 16
daughter of hell 17
daughter of hell 18
daughter of hell 19
daughter of hell 20
daughter of hell 21
daughter of hell 22
daughter off hell 23
daughter of hell 24
daughter of hell 25
daughter of hell 26
daughter of hell 27
daughter of hell 28
daughter of hell 29
daughter of hell 30
daughter of hell 31
daughter of hell 32
daughter of hell 33
daughter of hell 34
daughter of hell 35
daughter of hell 36
daughter of hell 37
daughter of hell 38
daughter of hell 39
daughter of hell 40
daughter of hell 41
daughter of hell 42
daughter of hell 43
daughter of hell 45
daughter of hell pissed off!
daughter of hell 46
daughter of hell 47
daughter of hell 48
daughter of hell 49
daughter of hell 50
daughter of hell 51
daughter of hell 52
daughter of hell 53
daughter of hell 54
daughter of hell 55
daugther of hell 56
daughter of hell 57
daughter of hell 58
daughter off hell not pissed off anymore
daughter of hell 59
daughter of hell 60
daughter of hell 61
daughter of hell 62
daughter of hell 63
daughter off hell 64
daughter of hell 65
daughter of hell 66
daughter of hell 67
daughter of hell 68
daughter of hell 69
daughter of hell 70
daughter of hell 71
daughter of hell 72
daughter of hell 73
daughter of hell 74
Daughter of hell 75
daughter of hell 76
daughter of hell 77

daughter of hell 44

13.2K 228 36
By impossible

For all of you who are waiting for some movement in Luci's en Seth's relationship: it will either be next upload or the one after that. Sorry if it took me so long but I first wanted to finish with the issue: Luci is an angel, a demon, daughter of Hell. I finished them both so now I can focus on the relationshipthing:P

Please put up with a couple more 'boring' chapters:S

Xx impossible

P.O.V. (Luci)

A strong wind came from nowhere and messed up our dorm, not that you'd see the difference, our dorm was a mess thanks too the filty males I lived with. The heavy odor of Hell fumes hung in the air.

"What's that stench?" The boys coughed.

I inhaled the smell and welcomed the dark touch of Hell. So Xerxes thought to bring the fight to me. This better be good. I felt like a good fight, to work of my edge.

"Goodday Lucifer."

That son of a bitch had called upon my power to appear. I did not only hate it when someone tapped into my power, I destested it. My magic hummed heavinly in the air, the air was loaded with tension and magic, but it was not enough.

Realisation hit me: Xerxes had used my power to get on schoolgrounds, looking at his overconfident face told me hadn't found out about Mr. Cocky's neuteralizing ability. Sucker.

"Xerxes, always a pleasure." I mock saluted.

"What brings you on schoolgrounds? You're a bit old for highschool, aren't you?"

"So are you."

What was I supposed to make of that? I was sixteen, I'd like to think I was wise and old enough to skip school but that didn't make it true, unfortuneately.

"No, I am not, but enough about me. What brings you here?"

"We have some unfinished business, Lucifer. Don't play dumb, we both know you're more than a pretty face. Although you have changed your appeareance from the last time I saw you. You seem younger, more girlish. If you had looked like this back in 400 I might not have mistaken you for a boy."

What was he talking about? I had not been born yet in 400, I was sixteen for demons sake.

"I am afraid you mixed me up with some else. I am not that old."

Switch P.O.V. (Xerxes)

"I am afraid you mixed me up with some else. I am not that old."

She dared to lie.

(flashback)

My heart had pounded in my chest as I got closer to the second greatest demon of Hell, the sole cause for my hatred, the one who was called Lucifer.

How I wish I could regret that day; the day I learned that Lucifer was not a he, but a she and how hatred and bloodlust were the last shove I needed to become a vengance, bloodspilling demon.

By spilling this great demon's blood I condamned my soul to darkness, bottomless darkness.

The day I encountered Lucifer and paid the price, part of my useless soul come to her.

She would live and would die.

And rise as a demon, under her command.

(end flashback)

That bitch was going to pay for what I had become, for the piece of my black soul she took from me.

I might not have been able to kill her as a human, not even as a young demon. But I had aged and gained power. I could take her down, and I would.

"The deaths of countless others simply set up the lyrics for your symphony." I murmured.

"Excuse me? You are one fucked up demon, do you know that? You aren't making any sense."

That bitch! I would not kill her before she admitted to what she had done to me, if I had to torture the truth from her, so be it.

Switch P.O.V. (Luci)

"The deaths of countless others simply set up the lyrics for your symphony."

What the hell was that supposed to mean. I was starting to think Xerxes was a bit of a loony.

"Excuse me? You are one fucked up demon, do you know that? You aren't making any sense."

This seemed to piss him off. And my mother called me untalented, ha.

I was getting tired of this game and wanted to end it.

"Why don't you tell me what I did to make you cry and than we can settle this once and for all."

"Do you have any idea how insultive you are? Like it isn't bad enough that you killed me, that you took my soul and made me what I am today, a soulous creature, damned for all eternity! But now you fake innocence of that act? You deserve far worse than what is coming for you."

His words trigered something inside of me.

I remember making a deal, a deal for a fresh start, a new leave. They took my memory and a fresh start was given to me, but at the end, nothing will change.. All was in vain, for even if I can not remember, there are others who have knowledge of what I did. Others who know what I truly am. I might have forgotten, but it doesn't erase the past. They will make sure of that.

I reincarnated, but the Fates made me the same. I used to be second in Hell, centuries ago, life has a way of coming right back at you and bite you in the ass. Damn, I had turned the dude in a demon centuries ago and he wanted revenge for it? Even if I had remembered doing so, I woudln't have felt guilty. People made choices, good or bad. His must have been pretty bad if they had let him to Hell.

"Yeah, I am so not saying sorry for taking your soul. It is kind of my job."

"Do not tempt me Lucifer."

"And as I am your superior that is general to you."

Oh, I loved flashing the rang-card.

"I will kill you and become second in Hell myself."

"You're too stupid for that position."

"I am not."

Please, he sounded like a toddler telling he did not piss on himself.

"You challenge me to fight when you have no powers?" I laughed, kind of sadistic, but hey I was my parents daughter after all.

The look on his face when he realised the debt of my words was priceless, hilarious.

Scorching heat blasted his way and turned the poor bastard to ash.

I turned toward my roommates who stood there, dumbstruck.

"And that is how you finish off a demon."

Nobody spoke.

"I should enjoy this silence, right? Because I have the feeling there is going to break a storm lose any moment now."

"YOU ARE LUCIFER?!"

"You are the daughter of Satan?"

"You truly are the Devil's spawn."

That last was said with a laugh and came form no one less than Nate.

"Not to menton the daughter of a royal angelic bitch." I smiled.

"But really, my mother should get the credit for my cold side."

"She sounds fun."

"Well, she is a Seraphim, from the Hebrew term meaning 'fiery serpent'. Oh the look on her face when I told her that one." I grinned.

"She's such a buzzkill." I shook my head sadly.

"Reminds me of you, asshole." I said with a look in Mr. Cocky's direction.

"I can not believe you are an Abaddon." He said.

"I'm sure I'd have something cute to say if I actually knew what that was."

"It's the Destroyer, the chief of demons. It's a term vamps use." Samuel helped me out.

"Well, that would be my dad, not me."

"What?!" Seven voices shouted at the same time.

"Oh, you didn't know?" Oepsie.

"I thought that the whole second in command thing gave it away." Might have found a better way to brake that news to them.

"You did know Lucifer was Satan's daughter, right?"

"Well, yeah, we knew but you're name is Luci... fer."

"Bingo. A coockie for the smart boy."

"So she no Agrat-bat-mahlaht?" Dustin asked, sounding ancious.

"Again, I have not idea what that is but it sounds painful."

"It's one of Satan's wives and demoness of whores." Vic said happy.

"Okay, now I am insulted."

"So what kind of a demon is she then?"

"Mania." Mr. Cocky murmured.

"Forget it, I do not even want to know what that is. And you mock me for my Latin?"

"Don't worry." Nate put his arm over my shoulder.

"It means goddess of Hell."

"Vain much?" Vic fake coughed.

"You know, you guys are taking this news really well. I mean, only an hour ago you tried to I-still-have-no-idea-what me with crosses. No screaming panic attact that you find yourself in the room with one heck of a powerful demon who could kick your ass any time?"

They all just smiled. I was feeling mighty dissapointed.

"No accidently running into a wall to get away from me?" I asked.

I would have loved seeing that, it would have been so funny.

"You are Lucifer, general of Hell. If you'd hurt any of us, it would start a war, you wouldn't do that."

"Who said I was that much of a diplomate? I might like a good ware, I am a demon after all."

"I am tired. Let's go back to bed." Vic yawned.

Six other sleepy heads murmured there approval.

You had got to be kidding me? No screaming, no running away, no holy water? I was a terrifying demon, people feared me. Why did they not fear me?

"I just killed an ancient, powerful demon and you are not scared? Are you stupid? You are scared of a succubus but not of me?!" I yelled indignant.

"Litlle tip, honey."

Oh, he made me so furious, I could feel my horn grow.

"Wear another T-shirt if you want to be scary."

I looked down at my baby blue T-shirt, it had been a gift from Marcus when I turned fifteen last year. It was kind of small, leaving my stomac bear but...

'Sweet Little Devil.' It read with an elegant devil's tale under the words. Not the most scary oufit I owned, I suppose.

"FYI, those horn are hot."

He closed the door in time to avoid the kitchenknife I threw at his head.

"Crazy bitch." I heard him mutter.

"Scared yet?" I asked hopefully.

"Clean up the demondust, it stinks."

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Stupid vampires!

Continue Reading